剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
Write up the order, Dr.Kutcher.
干得漂亮
Very good work.
我知道我邀功了 但你不能犹豫
I know I took credit, but you can't hesitate
尤其命悬一线的时候
when a life is on the line.
他只是脖子痉挛了
He's having a neck spasm.
没关系 医学是一个竞争力强的领域
Doesn't matter. Medicine is a competitive field.
你一贪睡就会输
You snooze, you lose.
行吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay?
我去拿点吃的
I'm gonna grab a snack.
我不喜欢这种收场
I don't like how that ended.
菲丽丝看起来如此放松
Phyllis just seemed so relaxed.
仿佛你靠近她 认真听
Like if you picked her up and listened,
你会听到大海的声音
you'd hear the ocean.
就像哗哗的嘈杂海浪声一样 没错
Yeah, like a loud, crashing ocean. Yeah.
她的确让退休生活看起来很诱人
She does make retirement look good.
你没退休来做医生 是不是太疯狂了
Isn't it crazy you did this instead of that?
不 一点也不疯狂
No. It wasn't crazy.
我想追逐自己的梦想
I wanted to follow my dreams.
我只知道 我的大姨妈一走 我也这么想
All I know is, as soon as my period goes away, so do I.
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney.
我懂你的表情
I know that face.
那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
我猜到了我们这年龄 质疑人生抉择很正常
I guess at our age, it's normal to question your life decisions.
原来是指这件事
Oh, is that what you're doing?
我刚以为你忘了自己车停哪了
I just thought you'd forgotten where you parked.
愿闻其详
Tell me more.
只是一名老同事出现了
Well, it's just an old colleague showed up
向我展示了我之前没选之路的风景
and gave me a vision of the road not taken.
我不得不承认 看起来很美好
And I got to say, it looked really nice.
你不是已经选择了之前没选择的路吗
Aren't you already taking the road not taken?
是的 的确
Yes. Yes, I am.
我在追求自己所爱之事
And I am pursuing what I love.
只是 我也喜欢做其他事 在繁忙的日程中
It's just, I also love a lot of other things that we never
我们从未有时间去做 比如旅行
have time to do on our schedule, like travel.
在特拉华有许多不错的会议可以参加
Oh, there are some very nice conferences in Delaware.
我说的是欧洲
I-I was thinking Europe.
但特拉华也算个 备选项
But Delaware is also... a place.
我坚信在我行医后不久
Look, I am sure after I practice medicine for a while,
我就会退休 然后最终到处旅游
I'll retire and-and eventually get some traveling in.
据统计来讲 可能不会
Well, statistically speaking, probably not.
研究表明做住院医师的第一年
Studies have shown that the first year of residency
会减少你六年的生命
takes six years off your life.
你真的在洗酸奶杯啊
You're really washing that yogurt cup.
你疯了吧
You're mad.
没错 我很暴躁
Yeah. I'm furious.
都2019年了 我们还在用一次性塑料
It's 2019 and we still live in a world with single-use plastics.
不是
No.
之前和雅各布医生在一起的时候
About before with Dr. Jacobs,
是你成功诊断 但我却邀功请赏
when you nailed the diagnosis, but I took credit for it?
你说那个啊
Oh, that?
不用担心 我没事
No worries, all good.
我明白发生什么了
I see what's going on here.
你假装自己没生气 但你实际气死了
You're pretending you're not mad, but you're pissed.
你正在考虑复仇计划 是吧
You're hatching a little revenge plan right now, aren't you?
没有
No.
不 你在考虑
Yeah. You are.
好吧 凯勒布 这把戏我们都会
All right, Caleb. Two can play at this game.
莱克茜 我这一天过得太糟心了
Oh, Lexie, I have had a day.
我痛风的患者有尿酸性肾病
My gout patient has uric acid nephropathy,
默里女士的喷嚏打到我嘴里了
Mrs. Murray sneezed into my mouth,
然后我还把我的身份徽章弄掉了
and then I dropped my I.D. badge down that little gap
掉在电梯和地面之间的缝里了
between the elevator and the floor.
那张照片我拍得可好看了
I looked so good in that photo.
忘记烦恼吧 因为我给你带了百吉圈
Forget your troubles 'cause I got you a bagel.
还有额外的奶油奶酪
With extra cream cheese.
你是我的救命恩人 我
You are a lifesaver. I...
五秒原则
Five-second rule.
在医院也适用吗
In a hospital?
莱克茜 你知道医院地上都有什么吗
Lexie, you know what's on the floor of a hospital?
知道啊 你的百吉圈
Yeah, your bagel.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你好 卡萝尔 我刚做完核磁共振
Oh. Bonjour, Carol. J'avais fini mon MRI.
你瞧 牛角面包
Voilà, croissant.
卡萝尔 你以前也像你朋友这么有趣吗
Carol, did you used to be as fun as your friend?
没错 我现在依然很有趣
Yes, and I'm still fun.
没错 但没有你朋友这么有趣
Oh, yeah, but not as fun as your friend.
"有趣"吗 什么比实现梦想更有趣
"Fun"? What's more fun than living my dream?
等会见 亲爱的
A bientot, mon amie.
棒极了 裙子一号♥和裙子二号♥
Great. Skirt One and Skirt Two.
严格来讲 我更像是个裤裙
Technically, I'm more of a "skort."
听我说 我们或许能够通过
Now, there's a small chance we might be able
激光治疗治好你的化脓性汗腺炎
to treat your hidradenitis suppurativa with laser therapy.
我们只是在等同意书
We're just waiting for approval.
女人为啥总和同意书过不去
What is it with women and approval?
难怪你离婚了
No wonder you're divorced.
对于你的慢性淋巴水肿
For your lymphedema,
我将告诉你人工排干疖子这一技术难关
I am going to walk you through a manual drainage technique.
本质上是个按♥摩♥ 我给你展示一下
It's essentially a massage so I'll demonstrate for you.
这就对了
Oh, now we're talking.
好了 你只需轻微用力
Okay. You'll just need to use gentle pressure
像这样移♥动♥腿
moving up the leg like this.
下压 抬起 下压 抬起
Push in, then up. In, then up.
少动嘴 多动手
Less talky-talky, more rubby-rubby.
图沃生先生 多闭嘴
Mr. Tuverson, more shushy-shushy.
没关系 吉拉尼医生
It's okay, Dr. Gilani.
图沃生先生不仅是人还是我们的患者
Mr. Tuverson is a human being and our patient.
治疗他是我们的责任 我们很愿意
It's our duty to treat him, and we enjoy it.
-你还有别的问题吗 -有
- Do you have any questions? - u202dYeah.
你俩亲过吗
Do you two ever kiss?
图沃生先生 这问题不合适
Mr. Tuverson, that is not appropriate.
这么紧张干吗 或许你也需要按♥摩♥
So uptight. Maybe you need a massage.
过界了
Crossing a line.
我希望是裤子的界线
I hope it's a panty line.
你知道吗
You know what?
我花了过去六年的时间
I did not spend the last six years of my life
不分昼夜 没有双休的工作
working days, nights and weekends
不是为了让变♥态♥调戏
to be talked down to by a pervert.
我大可以去法国
I could be in France
享受奶酪马拉松享福
on mile six of a fromage-a-thon,
但没有 我成为了肯尼医生
but no, I became Dr. Kenney.
所以我在这里按♥摩♥你的大腿
And so here I am massaging your thigh
排干♥你♥的疖子
and draining your boils.
我做这些不是必须的
And I'm not doing this because I have to,
而是因为我爱这份工作
I'm doing it because I love it.
这是我的梦想 质疑我的梦想
This is my dream, and second-guessing my dream
听起来像疯了一样 而我并没疯
would be insane and I am not insane.
这是你的"我没疯"演讲吗
This is your "I'm not insane" speech?
我讨厌同意图沃的观点
I hate to agree with Tuvie here,
-但或许你该深呼吸 -不
- but maybe you should take a breather. - u202dOh, no.
不了谢谢 肯尼医生没有休息时间
No, thank you. No break for Dr. Kenney.
只能工作工作 一直到
Just work, work, work until I die
比天年早六年去世为止
six years before I'm supposed to.
或许死在这家医院
Probably in this hospital.
也可能死在特拉华
Possibly in Delaware!
如我所说 下压 抬起
As I was saying, it is push, then up.
-她在干什么 -下压
- What is she doing? - u202dPush,
-抬起 -她正活出自己的梦想
- up. - u202dShe's living her dream!
下压 抬起
Push, up.
莱克茜 我没事 我只需要继续工作
Lexie, I-I'm fine. I just need to get back to work.
不 你需要休息
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表