剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
我知道你因为没跑完马拉松而沮丧
Now, I know you're sad about not finishing the marathon,
但别担心
but don't worry.
你知道还有谁没跑完马拉松吗
You know who else never finished a marathon?
第16任美国总统 南北战争结束后第六天遇刺身亡
亚伯拉罕·林肯
Abraham Lincoln.
苏格拉底[哲学家] 梅丽尔·斯特里普[女演员]Socrates. Uh, Meryl Streep.
等等 你不了解梅丽尔
Hold up. You don't know that about Meryl.
她无所不能
She can do anything.
好吧 丹尼斯
Okay, Dennis.
把它敷在上面
Just keep that on there.
我得跑去治疗下一个病人了
I got to race to my next patient.
好吧
Okay.
借过一下
Oh, excuse me.
我从没在医院里面见过马拉松日
Wow, I have never seen Marathon Day from inside of a hospital.
我就是喜欢熙熙攘攘
I just love the hustle and bustle.
太激动了
So much excitement.
也很愚蠢
So much stupidity.
马拉松就很愚蠢
Marathons are stupid.
第一个跑马拉松的人
I mean, the first guy that ran one
真的是倒地而死 人们看到以后
literally dropped dead, but people looked at that
心想 "没错 这很适合我"
and thought, "Oh, yeah, that's for me."
你的医生建议你稍位运动一下
So, your doctor told you to get a little exercise,
而你却理解为 "跑到你晕倒为止"
and you took that as, "Run until you pass out"?
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
我只想把这些人拉到一边
I just want to pull these people aside
然后问他们"你们在逃避[跑]什么"
and say, "What are you running from?"
但我知道答案
But I know the answer.
他们的性取向
Their sexuality.
或是信♥用♥卡♥账单
Or credit card debt.
我们为什么还没开始查房♥
Why haven't we started rounds?
雅各布医生迟到了吗
Is Dr. Jacobs... late?
这是不可能的
Oh, that's impossible.
她从不会迟到 我们来早了吗
She's never late. Are we early?
听起来不像我们的作风
That doesn't sound like us.
为我的迟到道歉
Apologies for my tardiness.
我堵在马拉松比赛的路上了
I got caught up in marathon traffic.
-糟糕透顶 对吧 -为了让这些
- The worst, right? - Oh, a small price to pay
勇士踏上他们的英雄之旅 这不算什么
for these lionhearts to undertake their heroic journey.
今天是我们一年中最忙的一天
Today is one of our busiest of the year.
但不像费迪皮迪兹
But, unlike Pheidippides,
尊敬的马拉松运动员
the esteemed runner of Marathon,
你们的旅途将包括
your journey will encompass injuries
从脱水到跖骨应力性骨折不等的受伤
ranging from dehydration to metatarsal stress fractures.
脚吗 我没想过要治疗脚
Feet? I hadn't really thought about treating feet.
你觉得我们在马拉松日会治疗什么
What'd you think we were gonna be treating on Marathon Day?
齿龈炎吗
Gingivitis?
雅各布医生
Dr. Jacobs.
你也被堵在路上了吗
Did you get stuck in traffic, as well?
在27公里处有一点点拥挤
There was a bit of a logjam around mile 17,
但是我在最后14公里处脱颖而出
but I was able to separate from the pack
并获得了我的个人最佳成绩
and clock a personal best for the final nine miles.
等等 你迟到是因为刚跑完马拉松吗
Wait, are you late because you just ran the marathon?
你刚跑了41公里
You just ran 26 miles,
但你竟然没有气喘吁吁
and you're less out of breath
比萨默斯医生抱怨完蜜蜂的状态还好
than Dr. Sommers after a rant about bees.
我就这么一说 如果它们走 我们就走
Just saying, if they go, we go.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
不能更好了
Never felt sharper.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
锻炼对大脑很好
Exercise does wonders for the brain.
卡萝尔做填字游戏
There's Carol doing a crossword
和卡萝尔在跳完尊巴舞后做填字游戏
and Carol doing a crossword after Zumba.
差别超大
The difference is amazing.
我们走吧
Let's move.
雅各布医生 我们...
Dr. Jacobs, are we...
要走吗 雅各布医生
moving? Dr. Jacobs?
等一下 我只是要...
One minute. I just have to...
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yes.
-但你正在摔倒 -我可不这么觉得
- But you're falling down. - I don't think so.
-你倒在地上了 -保留不同意见
- You're on the floor. - Agree to disagree.
我们的第一位病人是位英雄
Now, our first patient is a hero
为了荣誉牺牲了自己的身体
who sacrificed her body for glory.
谁想用她来尝试一下鉴别诊断
Now, who would like to take a crack at the differential diagnosis?
-萨默斯医生 -打断一下
- Dr. Sommers. - Allow me.
患者表现出轻度脱水症状
Patient exhibits symptoms of mild dehydration
并在左四头肌伴有轻微的肌肉痉挛
and is experiencing mild muscle spasms in her left quadricep.
案子结了
Case closed.
我没事 真的
Honestly, I'm fine.
我只需要补点水
I just need some fluids,
然后就能回去工作了
and I'll be ready to get back to work.
但是晕倒有可能是
Although the collapse could be the result
一系列并发症的结果
of a number of complications.
第一能想到的就是
One that springs immediately to mind:
跑马拉松
running a marathon.
我都看不出你要晕倒了
I couldn't even tell you were collapsing.
我还以为 "多么优雅的坐姿啊"
I just thought, "What an incredible way to sit."
所有人都要在这里吗
Does everyone have to be here?
我们应该做一些附加检查
You know, we should really run some additional tests
来排除心律不齐
to rule out irregular heartbeat
以及肺部疾病 然后监测肌肉痉挛
and lung disease and monitor those muscle spasms
以确保不会有更严重的病症
to make sure there's nothing more serious.
我不需要附加检查
I don't need additional testing.
我晕倒了就是因为脱水
My fall was obviously a result of dehydration.
不需要在我身上浪费有限的病床资源
There's no reason to waste valuable patient bed space on me.
胡扯 你们之中
Nonsense. Now, who among you
谁有兴趣帮助我们的斗士
is up to the task of helping our gladiator?
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney.
我们有了眼神交流
We've made eye contact.
她归你管了
She's all yours.
我觉得检测仪坏了
Think the monitor's shot.
不 它在正常工作
No, it's working just fine.
等等 实习生们
Uh, hold up, interns.
我得去趟放射科
I've got to stop by radiology.
肯尼医生 你负责治疗雅各布医生
Dr. Kenney, you'll be with Dr. Jacobs.
其余的人 拿好你们的帽子
The rest of you, get your hats and prepare to hold on to them.
你们和我一起
You're riding with me.
没有雅各布医生的一天
A day off from Dr. Jacobs?
我的天 我的背都不疼了
Oh, my gosh. My back just stopped hurting.
卡萝尔 你运气不好
Oh, Carol, you drew the short stick,
但对你来说可能是正常的
which, to you, probably just looks like a regular stick.
这可太好了 我可以花一整天
This is great. I get to spend the entire day
用我的医术来惊艳弗洛斯特医生
impressing Dr. Frost with my medical savvy.
等等 牛仔
Uh, slow down, cowboy.
昨天你把手表落在了核磁共振机里
Yesterday, you lost your watch in the MRI machine.
好吧各位 重点是
Okay, guys, guys, the point is
这对卡萝尔而言糟透了
this sucks for Carol.
不 对卡萝尔而言并不糟
No, this does not "sucks for Carol."
她是我的病人我很高兴
I'm glad she's my patient.
我觉得这是一次机遇
I see this as an opportunity.
-被踢出项目组吗 -不
- To be kicked out of the program? - No.
被医院餐盘砸脑门吗
To have a hospital food tray thrown at your head?
-不 -一夜白头吗
- No. - To rapidly go full gray?
不 但谢谢你认为这是自然现象
No, but thank you for thinking it's natural.
不 我终究会以医生身份赢得她的尊重
No, I will finally gain her respect as a doctor.
怎么做 你怕是没注意到
How? In case you haven't noticed,
过去一个月我们一直在努力
we've been trying to do that for the past month.
努力
Trying?
是成功了
Succeeding.
仅供参考 我打算给雅各布医生
For your information, I plan to give Dr. Jacobs
全套卡萝尔·肯尼疗程
the full Carol Kenney treatment.
所以是什么 一堆毫无意义的故事吗
So, what, like, lots of pointless stories?
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表