剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
洛约拉纪念医院
我从那孩子身上取出了三个弹球
Well, I removed three marbles from that kid.
第四个是他那猪脑子
Fourth one's a part of his head now.
你们在看大学生橄榄球赛吗
Oh, you're all watching college football?
抱歉 卡萝尔 我们不能老看电视剧
Sorry, Carol, we can't have it on PBS all the time.
让我猜猜 你反对
Let me guess: you disapprove.
各位 你们想错了 我喜欢大学生橄榄球
Guys, you've got me all wrong. I love college football.
我在中西部长大 橄榄球是我的一部分
I grew up in the Midwest, so it's just a part of who I am.
我的初恋是约翰·麦登的海报剪板
My first crush was a cardboard cutout of John Madden.
卡萝尔喜欢健壮的肌肉猛♥男♥
Ooh, Carol likes a man with some meat on his bones.
个人来说 我不喜欢大学生橄榄球
Personally, I don't enjoy college football
因为教练和学校赚了几百万
because the coaches and universities make millions
而选手们的酬劳只是在餐厅里吃鸡块
while the players get paid in dining hall chicken nuggets.
一个有趣的事实 穿绿裤子的四分卫
Fun fact: The, uh, quarterback in the green pants,
达林·亚历山大在和杰丽卡约会
Darrin Alexander, is dating Jerrica,
我第十三喜欢的社交媒体网红
my 13th favorite social media influencer.
没错
Oh, right.
在图享上卖♥♥果汁节食的那个
The one who sells the juice cleanse on Instagram.
各位 安静
Guys, guys, shh.
如果第三次进攻还无法达阵
If they don't convert this third down,
你的朋友达林就要回到"千年败安纳"了
your friend Darrin is heading back to No-win-diana.
我们就这么叫西印第安纳大学队 因为他们总输
That's what we call Western Indiana, because they never win.
因为他们都是废柴
'Cause they're losers.
亚历山大向后传
Alexander drops back to pass.
他被擒抱了
And he is sacked!
真是好球 亚历山大倒下了
What a hit. Alexander is down.
他丢了一只鞋 真糟糕
Ooh, he lost a shoe. That's bad.
他起不来了
He's not getting up.
等等 我们是离体育馆最近的医院
Wait a second. We're the nearest hospital to the stadium,
如果他受伤了 我们会接收他
so if he gets injured, we'll get him.
我的天 如果他来这里 杰丽卡来看她
Oh, my God, how cool would it be if he came here
我们成为了好闺蜜 那该有多棒啊
and Jerrica visited and we became best friends?
教练员正在挥手示意救护车入场
The trainers are waving the ambulance onto the field.
达林要来洛约拉纪念医院了
Darrin is coming to Loyola Memorial!
好了各位
All right, everyone,
我把新病人分配到了510病房♥
I'm assigning the new patient in 510.
他是一名大学橄榄球运动员
He's a college football player...
把手放下
Hands down.
现在不是比赛
This isn't a game show.
病人患了由于肋骨骨折
The patient suffered a small pneumothorax
导致的轻微气胸
as a result of a rib fracture.
他在飞回印第安纳州之前会在这里康复
He will be recovering here until he flies back to Indiana.
我知道这名病人是个不小的名人
I understand the patient is somewhat of a celebrity,
所以不管我任命谁 此人都必须谨慎行事
so whoever I assign needs to exercise the utmost discretion.
雅各布医生 我插一句 让一个懂得
Dr. Jacobs, if I may, it's only fair that a college athlete
成为焦点压力有多大的前大学♥生♥运♥动♥员
be treated by a former college athlete, someone who understands
去治疗大学♥生♥运♥动♥员才公平
the pressure of being in the spotlight.
你打的是校内棒球 还得自己买♥♥球衣
You played intramural baseball and had to pay for your own jerseys.
作为一名前大学生以及图享控...
As a former college student and current Instagram enthusiast...
不行
No.
作为第三个发言的人...
As the third person to speak...
不
No.
肯尼医生竟然在此期间保持沉默
Dr. Kenney has miraculously remained quiet during all of this.
这正是我们需要的那种谨慎
That is the kind of discretion we are looking for.
他归你了
He's yours.
可你什么都没说
But you didn't even say anything.
没错 "千年败实习生"们
That's right, No-win-terns.
我表现出众而且一句话没说
I played that perfectly and kept quiet.
一句话不说对我来说可不容易
And keeping quiet is not easy for me.
你们知道的
I mean, you guys know.
有三家电影院因为我话唠禁止我入内
I'm not allowed back into three movie theaters.
球传到了肯尼手上
Kenney gets the handoff.
突破了10码线
Ooh, to the ten.
她突破了5码线
She's at the five.
前面还有一个人
She's got one man to beat.
得分 触地了
And scores! Touchdown!
我想这解答了一个问题
Well, I guess that answers the question of
卡萝尔的髋骨是不是真的
whether Carol still has her real hips.
医生
Oh, Doctor...
小心点 你不想丢掉你的...
Oh, careful. You don't want to lose your...
-"鸡儿硬" -是的
- Copaphil? - Yeah.
这是我公♥司♥新推出的治疗阳痿的药物
It's my company's new erectile dysfunction medication.
没错 上面画着一匹马正在跨栏
And yes, that's a horse jumping over a fence.
我不知道这和阳痿有什么关系
I have no idea what it has to do with erectile dysfunction.
另一种阳痿药吗
Another E.D. med?
这块的市场是不是有点饱和了
Isn't the market a little oversaturated?
但至少这个有新功能
Yeah, but at least this one has new features.
它有更少的副作用
It has fewer side effects,
你不需要在用餐时服用
you don't have to take it with meals,
持续时间超过四小时
and it lasts over four hours.
超过四小时
Over four hours?
这是奖励还是惩罚啊
Is that a benefit or a punishment?
不管怎样 听起来是个很长的下午
Either way, sounds like a long afternoon.
下午
Afternoon?
服用这种药物的人♥大♥多都是老年人
Well, a lot of the people who take these drugs are older,
下午对他们来说就是晚上
so afternoon is basically their night.
我觉得你的推销太棒了 我会开这种药的
Well, I found your pitch to be fantastic. I'd prescribe it.
我真希望有人在意实习生的想法
Well, I wish anyone cared what interns thought.
因为如果我不能让其他医生开这种药
Because if I can't get other doctors to prescribe this,
我达不到我的季度目标
I won't hit my quarterly goal.
你没问题的 珍妮·肯尼
You got this, Jenny Kenney.
谢谢
Thanks.
你名字竟然押韵 真可爱
It's cute how your name rhymes.
丹尼尔 我知道那天晚上我们在酒吧聊得很欢
Daniel, I know we had some fun at the bar the other night...
没错 我真是太迷人了
Yeah, I was really charming.
但我应该告诉你 我有规矩的
But I should probably tell you, I have a rule.
我不和医生约会
I don't date doctors.
这是极好的
Yeah, well, that's perfect,
因为我也有规矩
because, uh, I actually have a rule, too.
我不和医药代表约会
I don't date pharma reps.
很好 因为我觉得我们应该保持朋友关系
Good. Because I think we should stay friends.
很好 我也是
Good. Same.
朋友
Friends.
我走的时候不要盯着我看
Just try not to stare at me when I walk away.
为了你好 还好白大褂能遮住我的翘臀
For your sake, it's probably good this coat covers my tushy.
洛约拉纪念医院
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我是肯尼医生
I'm Dr. Kenney.
汤姆·迪恩 西印第安纳大学总教练
Tom Dean, head coach, Western Indiana University.
很高兴见到你 教练
Great to meet you, Coach.
我很崇拜你的事业
I'm an admirer of your career,
除了你和密歇根州立大学交手的时候
except when you play Michigan State.
你读的是密歇根州立大学
Oh, you went to Michigan State.
你确定你是真正的医生吗
You sure you're a real doctor?
你确定你们是真正的橄榄球队吗
Are you sure you're a real football team?
-回怼高手啊 -没错
- Ooh, feisty Spartan. - Yeah.
我曾是一名教师
Well, I used to be a teacher.
我有很多学生都是运动员 所以
A lot of my students were athletes, so...
我毫无包袱
I am down to clown.
那是八年前了 现在有点不复当年
It was eight years ago. I'm a little rusty.
那么 达林 你的父母会来吗
So, Darrin, are your parents joining us?
我妈妈正坐飞机赶来
My mom's flying in.
你被撞后产生了肺萎陷
So you incurred a collapsed lung when you got hit.
它也可能自行好转
It'll probably improve on its own,
但我们希望继续观察
but we just want to monitor it.
你现在感觉怎么样
How you feeling right now?
我想他感觉非常好
I think he's feeling pretty good.
我感觉非常好
I'm feeling pretty good.
你呼吸时有什么感觉
And how do you feel when you breathe?
所以 这里有疼痛感
So, a little pain there.
没有 他没事
Nope. He's good.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表