剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
You know, I mean, a couple quibbles here and there,
但是 还行
but... yeah.
挺好的 挺好的反馈
Pretty good. Pretty good feedback.
你大腿下方或者小腿有痛感吗
Do you have any pain in your lower thigh or calf?
没有 只有他们把我切开
No, just the spot where they sliced me open
锯断我的髋关节的位置才疼
and sawed my hip joint.
是的
Yeah.
是会有一点疼
That tends to be an ouchie.
好消息是 你没有凝血反应
The good news is, you seem to be blood clot-free.
我们给他换成口服羟考酮
Let's, uh, switch him to an oral oxycodone
疼得受不了了再用静脉注射
and use the IV for breakthrough pain only.
-明白 -或者随你怎么做 自♥由♥发挥
- Got it. u202d- Or-or whatever you want. Dealer's choice.
我不想"居高临下"地告诉你怎么做
I mean, I don't want to be "condescending" and tell you what to do.
不 拜托 告诉我怎么做
No, please, tell me what to do.
这算是你的工作
That's pretty much your job.
至少你欣赏我 丹尼斯
At least you appreciate me, Dennis.
你一直都对我这么友善
You've always been so good to me.
不 你要死了吗
No, are you dying?
我以为你至少还能再活一两年
I thought you at least had another good year or two.
不是
No.
是同行评议
I-It's this peer evaluation.
有人说我"居高临下"
Someone called me "condescending."
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
我并没有因此感到烦恼
I mean, not that I'm bothered by it.
你看上去可真冷静啊
Yeah, you seem real chill.
只是太离谱了
It's just, it's just so off.
这一定来源于一个人内心的自我不安
I mean, it's obviously coming from a place of insecurity, you know?
比起接受批评的人来说
Like, the criticism tells you more about the person
批评更能让你了解提出批评的人
who's giving it than the person who's receiving it.
卡萝尔 我明白
Carol, I get it.
得到反馈的时候很难放下戒心
It's hard not to get defensive when you get feedback,
但我发现最好别在意是谁提的意见
but I find it best to focus not on who gave the critique,
而关注我能从中能学到什么
but what I can do to learn from it.
不 我要知道谁说的
Nope, I want to know who said it.
你好 我是吉拉尼医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Gilani.
我来接手你的治疗
I'm gonna be helping out with your case.
我了解到你被诊断出动脉瘤
I understand you've been diagnosed with an aneurysm
但你拒绝手术
but you're refusing surgery?
我宁愿再等等 看看会怎么样
I'd rather wait and see how things go.
好吧 我想它们会恶化
Right. I think they might go bad?
手术才会恶化
Surgery can go bad.
他们说他们得切开我的头骨
They said they'd have to open up my skull.
是的
True. True, true, true, true.
我真正想知道的是
I guess what I really want to know is...
你怎么样
how you doing?
你说什么
Excuse me?
比如 情感方面
Like, emotionally.
不太好
I mean, not great.
我在医院里
I'm in a hospital.
当然
Of course.
听着 赛菲小姐
Look, Miss Saifi.
赛菲 你是巴基斯坦裔吗
Saifi. Are you Pakistani?
是的
Yeah.
不会吧 我也是
No way. Me, too.
你会说乌尔都语吗
我就是和我父母说乌尔都语长大的
我也是
他们让我学 因为他们说有一天我丈夫会希望我懂这个
不过这就另当别论了
看看我们 是不是沟通上了
我直说了
Straight talk?
你的病不会自行痊愈
What you have isn't getting better on its own.
做手术吧
Do the surgery.
这是我的真心话
That's coming from me,
不是那些铁石心肠的医生们
not one of these emotionally distant doctors.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你会考虑的 好极了
You'll think about it! Great.
情感沟通建立成功
Emotional connection for the win.
来拿点纱布
Just grabbing some gauze.
如果你说点好话 他会给你拿根棒棒糖
小秘密 小秘密
Secrets, secrets.
她只是在说你是最棒的护士
She was just saying that you're the best nurse,
而我早就发现了
which I already know.
你这个招人喜爱的小家伙
Why, you little sweetie.
你知道吗 姑娘 我要给你拿根棒棒糖
You know what? Girl, I'm-a get you a lollipop.
你们看起来心情都很好
You all seem in good spirits.
没批评吗 没有刺耳的话吗
No criticism? Nothing too harsh?
没人被亲密的同事背叛吗
No one betrayed by a close colleague?
大多都很积极
It was mostly positive.
尽管有一条评价相当恶毒
Although, one comment was pretty damning.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
有人说我在做
Someone said I could be more precise
内镜下逆行胰胆管造影时
when administering an endoscopic retrograde
可以再精准些
cholangiopancreatography.
真的吗
Really?
这很严格 很针对
That's tough. Very personal.
是啊 那我也得听着
Yeah, but I needed to hear it.
弗洛斯特医生说
Dr. Frost told me I needed to
我在和病人沟通方面有待提高
do a better job connecting with patients,
所以我和一名病人进行了沟通
so what I did was I connected with a patient.
可能救了她的命 大功一件
Probably saved her life. It's a big deal.
我没有得到任何批评
I didn't get any criticism.
显然 一致好评
Obvi. Tens across the board.
你们都说我自大
I mean, you all called me arrogant,
但我们都知道这点
but we knew that going in.
好极了 你们的评价都很正面
Great. You're all taking it great.
看看啊
Look at that.
太棒了
It's awesome.
卡萝尔 你还好吗
Carol, are you okay?
当然 我特别好
Totally. I'm wonderful.
至少好过 直到我发现你们中有一个
Or at least I was, until I found out that one of you Judases
背信弃义的人说我"居高临下"
called me "condescending".
是你吗 丹尼尔
Was it you, Daniel?
想将我一军
Trying to get a leg up?
恶心
Disgusting!
还是我的好伙计凯勒布
Or was it my good bud Caleb?
我相信这个人只是想帮你...
I'm sure the person was just trying to be help...
她开始了
There she is.
她开始了
There she is.
卡萝尔 不是我说的
Carol, it wasn't me.
也不是我
It wasn't me.
洛约拉纪念医院
你今早见到卡萝尔了吗
Have you seen Carol this morning?
没有 不过我也没见到丹尼尔
No, but I haven't seen Daniel either,
或许她把他杀了 然后潜逃了
so maybe she's killed him and gone on the lam.
-太糟糕了 -是啊
- That's too bad. u202d- Yeah.
我们以为卡萝尔杀了你
We thought Carol murdered you.
伙伴们 拜托
Guys, come on.
我们还在讨论"居高临下"这件事吗
Are we still on this "condescending" thing?
这是同行评议
It was peer evaluations.
意义就在于互相评价
The point is to evaluate each other.
这个批评甚至不算严厉
It wasn't even a harsh criticism.
她不可能还在生气
There's no way she's still pissed.
早上好 战友们
Morning, campers.
今天有人请客
Somebody's got treats.
-看到了吗 没事了 -什么
- See? Everything's fine. - Wha--
你是说昨天的事
Oh, you mean about yesterday?
那都是过去式了
That is water under the bridge.
总之 我在来的路上去了趟我最爱的面包坊
Anyway, I stopped off at my favorite bakery on my way to work.
他们的巧克力饼干天下第一
They make the best chocolate chip cookies.
莱克茜
So, Lexie,
给你的巧克力饼干
chocolate chip cookie for you.
给你的巧克力饼干
Chocolate chip cookie for you.
丹尼尔
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表