剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
我知道橄榄球是你生活的一个重心
I know football is a big part of your life,
但除了它你还有其他的前途
but there's a future outside of it.
你知道吗 我之前不是医生
You know, I wasn't always a doctor.
很多人都不知道 我以前是名老师
Not a lot of people know this, but I used to be an educator.
不 不 我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no. That's not what I meant.
我还是会继续打橄榄球
I-I'm gonna keep playing football.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说我继续打球的话 只有十成的可能性
You said if I keep playing, there's only a 10% chance
会发生很糟的事情
something really bad could happen.
没错 但你愿意冒着生命危险参加比赛吗
Yes, but are you willing to risk your life for a game?
医生并不总是对的
Doctors aren't always right.
在我腿摔断的时候 医生要我不要再打球了
When I shattered my leg, doctors told me to stop playing.
我没有听
I didn't listen.
现在我是首发阵容 还是队长
Now I'm a starter, a captain.
我还有个果汁销♥售♥排榜首的女朋友
And I have a girlfriend with the number one selling juice line.
我要继续打球
I'm playing.
不管你做什么 你女朋友都会爱你的
You know, your girlfriend will love you no matter what you do.
那是绝对不可能的
That's 100% not true.
你要再多给我一点时间来解释
But if you just give me some time to explain...
那个医生让我白跑一趟
That doctor gave me the runaround.
当然了 肯定是你
Of course. It's you.
我见到你也不开心
Well, I'm not thrilled to see you either.
-行了 达林 我们走吧 -太好了
- All right, that's it, Darrin. We're leaving. - Great.
能等我一会让我换回正常的衣服吗
Can I take a second to change into my normal clothes?
这袍子遮不住我的屁♥股♥
This gown doesn't cover my butt.
不 你那屁♥股♥要待在这床上
No. You are keeping that butt in that bed.
达林的症状很严重
Darrin has a serious condition.
-我还行 -他很好
- But I'm good. - He's good.
他一点都不好
He's not good!
够了 最好有人给我条裤子
All right, somebody better get me some pants,
因为我要站起来了
'cause I'm about to stand up.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait.
肯尼医生 接受现实吧 你无计可施了
Dr. Kenney, face it, you're out of plays.
好吗 我们要出院了
Okay? We are leaving this hospital.
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
-达林 -妈
- Darrin. - Mom.
妈
Mom.
我听说后一直担惊受怕
I have been so scared since I heard.
不用担心 凯瑟琳 我都处理好了
Not to worry, Kathleen. I've got everything covered, okay?
教练 感谢你一直陪着达林
Coach, thank you so much for keeping Darrin company,
但你不介意的话 我想单独和医生谈谈
but if you don't mind, I'd like to speak to the doctor, alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
这比你上次在加时赛时
This is better than when you lost
输给西北大学感觉还要好
in overtime to Northwestern.
他们触地得分的时候拉了人
They were holding on that touchdown.
和记分牌说去吧
Tell it to the scoreboard.
-我们谈谈吧 -好的
- Let's talk. - Okay.
但如果消极的药物交互作用更少的话
But wouldn't your patients be happier
你的病人不是会更开心吗
with fewer negative drug interactions?
抱歉 肯尼女士 但我不想听你的推销
I'm sorry, Ms. Kenney, but I don't need to hear the pitch.
我看不出换掉阳痿药物有何意义
I don't see the point in switching E.D. medications.
就这样了
Well, that's it.
那是我最后一个机会了
That was my last shot.
我这个季度的业绩算是完蛋了
My quarter is screwed.
打扰一下 吉尔伯特医生
Excuse me, Dr. Gilbert.
我不小心听到你说的话
I couldn't help but overhear you.
我很想给病人开不会和其他药物
I'd love to be able to prescribe an E.D. med
发生交互反应的阳痿治疗药物
that didn't interfere with other medications.
相信我 它们都一样
Trust me, they're all the same.
就开我们有的药物就行
Just prescribe what we have.
事实上 先生 它们不一样
Actually, sir, they're not the same.
我不是以医生的身份来说的
And I'm not speaking as a doctor,
我是以病人的身份来说
I'm speaking as a patient.
因为
Because...
我阳痿
...I have erectile dysfunction.
作为一个深受阳痿折磨的患者来说
And as someone who suffers from E.D.,
我希望药物的副作用更少一点
I'd love a pill that had fewer side effects,
可以饭前服用 可以持续四小时以上
could be taken without food, and lasted longer than four hours.
这对我非常重要
It's very important to me.
对我的阳痿来说
For my E.D.
多谢 库彻医生
Thank you, Dr. Kutcher.
听到有亲身经历的人这么说
It's helpful to hear from someone with
对我们非常有帮助
personal experience.
好的 肯尼女士 我会听你说完
Okay, Ms. Kenney, I'll hear you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
先说清楚
Just so we're clear...
我不阳痿
...I do not have E.D.
要是你不阳痿的话
So if you don't have E.D.,
你的所作所为是因为你超级暗恋珍妮吗
you just did that because you have a massive crush on Jenny?
不是
No.
那你是真的阳痿咯
Oh, so then you do have E.D.
没有
No.
要是没有的话 你就是喜欢珍妮
So if you don't have E.D., you like Jenny.
这又不是谜语
It's not a riddle!
有时候人就是会干些事
Sometimes people just do things.
我们是你的朋友
Hey, we're your friends.
你不用感到羞愧
You can stop being ashamed.
是时候用你的声音了
It's time to start using your voice,
既然你的老二不管用
since you can't use your penis.
我老二很好使
I can use my penis.
他们在里面谈好久了是吧
Oh, they've been in there a while, huh?
达林现在多了个人劝他
Darrin's got a new voice in his ear now.
妈妈的劝告
A mom voice.
就像微笑的医生絮叨吗
Is it like a tiny doctor voice?
因为那可真是太烦人了
'Cause that one's pretty annoying.
别太难过
Don't be too upset.
你进攻得漂亮
You played a good offensive game,
但你敌不过我的防守
but you just were no match for my defense.
拜托 拜托别谈橄榄球的话题了
Okay, please, please stop talking about football.
好 我也受够了
Yeah, I'm sick of it, too.
你们俩谈得不错吧
So did you two have a good talk?
-没错 -很好 我很开心 因为
- We did. - Great. I am so glad, because...
达林会继续打球
Darrin's gonna keep playing.
什么
What?
太棒了
Yes!
我们要离开这里
We are out of here.
等下 等下
Hang on, hang on.
你允许这事了吗
So you're just going along with this?
我以为你会站在我这边
I thought you would be on my side.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我也是名母亲
I'm a mother, too.
我只是不明白 你怎么能让达林
And I just don't understand how you could let Darrin
做出如此危险的决定
make such a dangerous decision.
你不害怕吗
Aren't you scared?
他打橄榄球
He plays football.
我一直都担心受怕
I'm never not scared.
这次诊断后 你会变得更害怕
Well, it's gonna be a whole lot scarier for you after this diagnosis.
你不是说他有九♥成♥的可能性没事吗
Didn't you say that there's a 90% chance that he'll be fine?
-没错 但... -另外 我们查过了
- Well, yes, but... - And, plus, we looked it up.
有很换这种病的专业球员
There are plenty of professional players with this condition
都继续打球了
who continue to play.
我想这没错
I suppose technically that's true.
但作为医生 我强烈建议不要这么做
But as a physician, I have to strongly advise against this.
他已经18岁了 他已经决定了
He's over 18. His mind is made up.
所以我能做的就是支持他的梦想
So what I can do is support his dream.
橄榄球是他的最爱
Football is what he loves most in the world.
我不会剥夺他的梦想
I won't take that away from him.
即使这样会保证他安全吗
Even if it keeps him safe?
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你能保证我儿子一辈子
Can you guarantee my son a life
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表