剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Captain, be on alert. The lady in red is no lady.
船长 小心 红衣女是假冒的
She will never outrace us by boat.
她驾船绝对跑不过我们
Pity.
可惜
She does not miss a trick.
她真是滴水不漏
No.
不
Black Sheep!
黑羊
I pass, you fail.
我通过了 你失败了
Hello? Player, I made it.
喂 玩家 我成功了
I'm off the island.
我逃出岛了
I need to know where on Earth I am.
我要知道我现在在哪里
Triangulating your position.
三角定位你的位置
The Canary Islands.
加那利群岛
A Spanish settlement just off the coast of Western Africa.
西非海岸边的一个西班牙岛屿群
It was an interesting place to grow up,
在这种地方长大真有趣
but it's time to see the rest of the world.
但是该看看外面的世界了
No more bookkeepers, and no more VILE.
没有图书管♥理♥员♥ 没有维尔了
You'll need a passport.
你需要一张护照
And I don't think Black Sheep's gonna cut it.
我觉得黑羊这个名字应该不行
You do have a name, don't you?
你应该有名字的吧
It's... Carmen.
卡门
Carmen Sandiego.
卡门·圣地亚哥
Now, about this whole "white hat" thing.
你说得那个白帽呢
Does it have to be white?
一定要是白色的吗
End of the line.
到站了
We miss you, Black Sheep.
我们很想你 黑羊
VILE wants a truce.
维尔想要休战
They want me stealing for them instead of from them.
他们想让我为他们偷窃 而不是偷他们的东西
You've proven yourself.
你已经证明了自己
It's all you ever wanted, isn't it?
这不是你一直想要的吗
The league's offering you a full pardon.
联盟想要赦免你
Even Shadowsan's on board.
连影山都支持
They'll make things right if you just come home, where you belong.
如果你愿意回你属于的地方 回家就能既往不咎
I was hoping we'd end up on the same side again tonight, Gray.
希望我们今晚能再一次站在同一边 格雷
My side.
我这边
Still in a league of your own.
还是坚持你自己的联盟
Bye-bye, Black Sheep.
再见 黑羊
You weren't listening. I go by Carmen now.
你没认真听 我现在是卡门
Fingerprint recognition.
指纹识别的
They never protect the face.
他们永远不会保护脸
Red. You're back online!
红 你回来了
I miss anything juicy?
我错过什么有趣的事了吗
Nothing you don't already know.
都是你早就知道了的
Carmen Sandiego, you are under arrest!
卡门·圣地亚哥 你被捕了
No!
不
No! Not again!
不 不要又来
Yes? What is it?
是我 什么事
Inspector Devineaux, we turned up something rather astonishing.
德尼诺督察 我们发现了一些更令人惊讶的事
I believe it's the Eye of Vishnu from the unsolved Morocco heist.
这应该是未破获的摩洛哥劫案中失窃的毗湿奴之眼
We found it between the couch cushions.
我们在沙发垫中找到的
Almost as if Let me guess!
简直就像... 我猜猜
Almost as if Carmen Sandiego wanted us to find it.
好像卡门·圣地亚哥想让我们发现似的
If our thief indeed left such a treasure behind,
如果这个贼真的留下了如此珍贵的宝物
she must have gotten away with something truly priceless!
那她肯定偷走了一些更珍贵的东西
Wait, seriously? You didn't take the gemstone?
等等 认真的吗 你没有拿走宝石
Total win-win.
双赢
I knew Interpol would get it back where it belonged,
我知道国际刑♥警♥会把它送回它所属的地方
which left my hands free to take the real treasure:
这样我就能拿走真正的宝物
my oldest traveling companions.
我最老的旅途伴侣
Like an archeology find, the only link I have to my past.
就像考古发现般 这是我和我过去唯一的联♥系♥
I have Gray to thank for using them to bait me.
多亏了格雷 用它们来钓我上钩
Now, did you wire the proceeds from the Shanghai job
你把上海那次的所得汇给我单子上的
to the next non-profits on my list?
下一家非营利组织了吗
Food bank, homeless shelter, orphanage.
食物赈济处 收♥容♥所♥ 孤儿院
Check.
你看
I even had time to decrypt the next entry.
我还抽时间破解了下一个入口
Another secret VILE hideout,
下一个维尔的秘密藏匿点
located in Southeast Asia on the island of Java.
就在东南亚的爪哇岛
Just when I thought I was through with islands.
我还以为我以后都不用上岛了呢
Paris will be here.
巴黎还是巴黎
We need to stay one step ahead of VILE
我们必须趁我们现在还有优势
while we still have the advantage.
领先维尔一步
I'll book you a red-eye.
我给你定一家红眼航♥班♥
Chief, we have Carmen Sandiego in our sights.
队长 我们盯住卡门·圣地亚哥了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表