剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Yes!
太好了
Felicitations, mon ami! Upward and onward, mi amigo!
太好了 小菜一碟 兄弟
Gray?
格雷
Did-- did you...?
你...
I'm good, but...
我没事 但是...
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Crackle.
闪电
Come sit at the big kids' table.
坐我们大孩子桌
Go on, Gray.
去吧 格雷
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Looks like someone needs to turn in their stealth suit.
看来有人要上缴自己的窃贼服了
Come on, let's go plot a caper.
走吧 去策划实战吧
Looking for these?
在找这个吗
Playing games? Typical.
又玩游戏 真像你的风格
No game. I want a do-over.
不玩游戏 我想要重来
And you will have it next year, once you redo your coursework.
等你明年重修了你的课程 就能重来
You're not hearing me. Put on the coat. I want a do-over now.
你没有听明白 穿上大衣 我现在就要重来
We do not bend policy for other students,
我们不会为其他学生破例
so we really must stop doing it for you.
所以我们不能为你这么做
Good night, Black Sheep.
晚安
The coat was empty, wasn't it?
那件大衣是空的 对吗
Are you accusing a VILE instructor of cheating?
你在指责维尔导师作弊吗
S-Sorry.
对不起
It's just I know I'm as good as anyone in my class.
只是我知道我和我班里的其他人一样优秀
Better, even. And I know you know it, too!
甚至更好 我知道你也知道
And you also happen to be unruly, undisciplined, and a prankster!
而且你也不守规矩 不守纪律 爱搞恶作剧
I would strongly urge that
我强烈建议你
you find a way to get those qualities in check
想办法改掉这些毛病
since they seem to be holding you back.
你好像被这些毛病拖了后腿
No. Nothing's holding me back.
不 什么都拖不住我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Our first crime caper, where it all gets real!
我们首次实战 要来真的了
School's out, boys.
校园时光结束了 伙计们
Time to strut our stuff.
该大显身手了
Bye-bye, Black Sheep.
再见 黑羊
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表