剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
As strange as it may seem,
虽然这看上去很奇怪
even someone like me is
连我这样的人
incapable of turning his back on an abandoned baby.
也无法对一个弃婴置之不理
If you were such a sensitive guy,
如果你是一个这么善良的人
why have you been such a jerk to me?
你为什么对我这么糟糕
Unlike the other members of our faculty,
我和其他同事不一样
I did not wish for you to succeed in crime school...
我不希望你在犯罪学校成功...
because I could not bear the thought of you being faced
因为我无法想象你必须要被迫
with having to choose a path of evil.
选择邪恶的道路
You knew I'd never accept,
你当时就知道我不会接受
and you knew what they'd do to me when I said no.
你也知道我拒绝后他们会怎么对我
You failed me because you were trying to protect me.
你让我不及格是因为你想保护我
And?
然后呢
Yes, the coat was empty.
是的 那件大衣是空的
I knew it!
我就知道
And you were never anything less
你从来不比
than the very finest pickpocket in your class.
你们班上最好的扒手弱
I sent Tigress to San Francisco
我派虎妞去旧金山
knowing you would enjoy proving that to her all over again.
就是因为知道你肯定希望再对她证明自己
So, why now? Why tonight?
为什么选择现在 今晚告诉我
I feared VILE might finally succeed in stopping you,
我怕维尔终于要成功阻止你了
so it once again seemed the right time to intervene.
仿佛又该轮到我出手干预了
Again?
又
I was not trying to harm you
你从岛上逃脱那晚
on the night of your escape from the island.
我不是打算要伤害你的
I was trying to join you.
我是想和你一起的
I guess I scare easy when I see a drawn sword.
我想我看到拔出的剑后就害怕了
I felt it was a necessary ruse.
掩饰是必要的
Though, did you not wonder
你难道就不奇怪
why the Cleaners never pursued you in the helicopter?
清除者为什么没有开直升飞机来追你吗
No way!
不是吧
A great burden was lifted from me the night of your escape,
你逃走后 我心上的大石头也放下了
believing that you would begin a new life somewhere.
只要你在别的地方开始了新生活
I never fathomed that you
我根本没想到你会
would dedicate your life to destroying VILE,
一心投入在摧毁维尔上
which complicated things for me, to say the least.
这让我的处境变得很复杂
Agent Devineaux is extremely disoriented.
德尼诺探员现在昏迷不醒
They won't know more until they run tests.
得进行测验才能知道更多
The lug didn't deserve whatever Carmen Sandiego did to him.
这个蠢蛋不值得卡门·圣地亚哥这么对他
But... how can you be certain she was behind this?
但是 你怎么能确定是她搞的鬼
The keycard. It all adds up.
密钥卡 一切都说得通了
Devineaux didn't lose it.
不是德尼诺弄丢的
Carmen picked his pocket and used it to bait him.
是卡门偷的 用来引他上钩的
Beyond that, I have to trust what I saw with my own two eyes.
初次之外 我必须要相信我自己所看到的
Carmen Sandiego was in that room with Devineaux tonight.
卡门·圣地亚哥今晚和德尼诺一起在那个房♥间里
You went back to Poitiers to rescue a detective
你回到普瓦捷去救一个警探
and left with an evil VILE mastermind?
然后和一名维尔首脑一起离开了
The worst one, too! What makes you think you can trust him?
还是最坏的那个 你为什么觉得你能信任他
And what exactly was he doing in Argentina 20 years ago anyway?
他在阿根廷20年前到底做了什么
That's exactly what I want to know.
这也是我想知道的
There's more to the story. There has to be.
背后肯定还有更多故事 肯定
And my only chance of finding out will be to keep Shadowsan...
我只有一直在影山身边才能...
close.
查清楚
Let me guess, ninja disappearing act?
我来猜猜 忍♥者消失了
Something like that.
差不多
I'm sorry, Red.
对不起 红
Don't be.
不用
He left something behind. What?
他留下了点东西 什么
A present.
一个礼物
Have Zack and Ivy meet me at rendezvous.
让扎克和艾薇到老地方来见我
I have a feeling we're gonna have new capers to plot.
我觉得我们要策划新的犯罪了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表