剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
And Dr. Bellum's surveillance.
还有贝勒姆博士的监视
And Countess Cleo's attempts to tame my wild side.
还有克里奥女伯爵试图驯服我的野性
And Professor Maelstrom's freaky psych exams.
以及马尔斯特姆教授的恐怖心理测试
But the worst part?
但是最糟糕的是
I never felt more alone in my life.
我这辈子从来没感觉这么孤单过
The Cleaners had confiscated my phone,
清除者没收了我的手♥机♥
my only lifeline to the outside world.
我与外界联♥系♥的唯一生命线
When the new school year began,
新的学期开始后
I pretended to throw myself into my coursework.
我假装努力学习功课
But I was really just biding my time,
但其实我只是在伺机
waiting for my moment to strike.
等待合适的时机
December 1st.
12月1日
VILE's bookkeeper was right on schedule.
维尔的图书管♥理♥员♥如期到来
My first escape attempt may have been a dry run.
我的第一次逃跑可能只能算是演练
But this time, I was really gonna bring the rain.
但这一次 我是真的动真格的了[来点雨]
Travel light.
轻装旅行
It confounds me that a device registered
真不知道一个注册在我们
to our mainland bookkeeping department
大♥陆♥图书管♥理♥员♥部门的东西
ever wound up in Black Sheep's possession to begin with.
怎么会落到黑羊的手里
It confounds me that Black Sheep
我倒是觉得奇怪黑羊
never submitted the stolen property for extra credit.
竟然一直没有交出赃物呈功劳
Guten tag, Strudelhaus of Düsseldorf. Can I help you?
你好 喂 有什么需要帮助吗
Yeah, I was looking for...
我找...
It's me. I'm screening. Player.
是我 我盯着呢 玩家
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Strange people have been answering your phone.
有奇怪的人接你的电♥话♥
It's not my phone. I stole it.
这不是我的手♥机♥ 是我偷的
So you're a shoplifter!
所以你是个小偷
And you haven't called me all summer long
你整个夏天都没打电♥话♥给我
because you've been in jail.
因为你进监狱了
Player, remember when you told me
玩家 你记得你告诉过我
you used your wicked skills for good?
你把你的超级技术用在好事上吗
The white hat hacker's code.
白帽黑客代号♥
What would you say if I told you I had wicked skills, too,
如果我告诉你我在一家小偷学校被抚养长大
from being raised in a school for thieves?
也有非常高超的技术
I'd say that would explain a lot.
这就解释得通了
Don't go anywhere.
不要挂掉
Player, I'm staring at a hard drive containing data
玩家 我在盯着一块装有能供犯罪帝国
that could fuel a criminal empire for a year.
运作一年的重要数据的硬盘
This may be my only shot to secure it.
这可能是我唯一偷取的机会
Then use those wicked skills, already.
那就用你的高超技术
Booker, what is keeping you?
管♥理♥员♥ 你怎么才来
We are anxiously awaiting the upload!
我们等上传等好久了
Have you ever heard of weather, Gunnar?
你没听说天气很糟吗 贡纳
I had to hang my wet things!
我得先把我的湿衣服挂起来
Gah! Missed it!
没偷到
If anyone sees me take it, I'll never make it off this island.
如果有人看到我偷拿了 我绝对出不了这座岛了
I need to avoid detection at all cost.
我需要尽力不被人发现
Aw, crud!
该死
Mimosa Bombosa. What are you up to?
默剧炸♥弹♥ 你在干什么
Stopping to smell the roses?
停下来闻玫瑰
This is the most one-sided conversation I've ever heard.
这是我听过最独角的独角戏
Shh, quiet!
安静
Not you. Duh.
不是说你
Okay, happy gardening.
好好做园丁活吧
All good.
一切正常
It was just some creepy mime
只有一个奇怪的默剧小丑
who hangs around campus watching everything.
在学校里盯着每件事
And everyone.
和每个人
Because he's a spy and a snitch.
因为他是个内奸和告密者
Nobody likes a tattletale!
没人喜欢告密者
And don't even think about picking the lock.
别想着把锁撬开
Keycard-activated elevator.
键盘激活的电梯
If she makes it to the server room, she'll upload the data.
如果她进到了服务器室 她就会上传数据
So you can't let her see you take the drive.
你不能让她看到你拿走硬盘
But if that elevator leaves without you...
但如果电梯不带你直接下去了
game over.
那就游戏结束
Gotta think fast.
赶紧想办法
Oh, sorry about the scare, ma'am.
抱歉吓到你了 老师
I'm an IT trainee,
我是信息部实习生
and it's imperative that I check the server room pronto
我必须赶紧去服务器室检查
for, um, loose cables.
有没有电线松动
My, you've grown.
天啊 你真是长大了
Yes, I have.
是的
Um, and with age comes maturity,
随着年龄的增长 我也越来越成熟
which is why I was so anxious to catch you, Ms. Booker,
所以我这么想赶上你 布克老师
so we could talk somewhere private.
我们能私下谈谈
I-- I just wanted you to know how super ashamed I am
我...我只想说我要为我这些年
of all the really dumb pranks I've pulled on you over the years.
对你做的那些愚蠢的恶作剧而道歉
I apologize.
对不起
I wondered about the absence of a water balloon attack tonight.
我还在想今晚的水气球袭击哪里去了
First time in quite a few years.
这几年来头一次没出现
I'll blame your unusual upbringing.
这都怪你的生长环境
One can't be expected to behave honorably
毕竟生长在全是小偷的地方
when raised among thieves, after all.
能教出什么乖乖女呢
Shake on it, Ms. Booker?
握手言和吧 布克老师
Call me "Cookie."
叫我库奇吧
Young lady, you seem like a smart cookie.
小姐 你看起来像个聪明孩子
If you wish to walk in my shoes someday,
如果你想有一天达到我的高度
set your sights higher than pulling pranks or picking pockets.
把你的视野放远 不要拘泥于小偷小闹和恶作剧
White-collar crime is where the real money is.
高智商犯罪才能赚大钱
Thank you for the career advice. I will take it to heart.
谢谢你的职业建议 我会铭记于心的
Arrivederci.
再会
Children.
小孩子
Whatever can the problem...?
会出什么问题...
Bait and switch!
诱饵调包
Code red. They're onto me.
红色警报 他们盯上我了
Player? Hello?
玩家 喂
Signals are jammed.
信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
Dr. Bellum, care to pinpoint the origin of the code red?
贝勒姆博士 能不能定位红色代码的来源
The server room.
服务器室
My ride should still be waiting.
我的座驾应该还在
No!
不
No!
不
It's past curfew. All students are in their bunks.
过了宵禁了 所有学生都回宿舍了
Except for...
除了
Black Sheep.
黑羊
The girl must be punished.
必须要惩罚这个女孩
Ugh. Hall monitors.
走廊警报
Gunnar, the child is certainly a menace,
贡纳 那孩子就是个祸害
but placing the entire island on lockdown?
但是不至于封锁整座岛吧
The "child" may have compromised VILE's income
那孩子可能会破坏掉威尔
for the entire coming year, thanks to you.
接下来一年的活动 全都怪你
We must retrieve that drive!
我们得拿回那个硬盘
Well, it's out of my hands now,
现在不在我手上了
so please provide me with clearance to leave.
所以请允许我离开
Fine. Good riddance.
好吧 谢天谢地
Thank you very much. I'll just collect my coat and be off.
非常感谢 我去拿上我的外套就走
Code red.
红色警报
Cleaners, our bookkeeper has caused enough damage for one visit.
清除者 我们的图书馆这一路造成的麻烦够多了
Allow her to vacate the premises,
允许她离开
or terminate her if the mood strikes you,
如果心情不好也可以干掉她
and I wouldn't complain.
我也没意见
Ms. Booker?
布克小姐
Until next year.
明年见
Bon voyage.
再回
Arriverderci!
再会
Any sign of her?
发现她了吗
Cleaners!
清除者
She's nearly gone! Prepare air support!
她快跑了 准备空中支援
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表