剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Player, not a good time.
玩家 现在不方便
Can't cite the "no cellphone rule"
你如果不在学校里
if you're not on campus.
就不用遵守"不得用手♥机♥"规则
Taking a little field trip? What? How did you know?
要进行野外实习吗 什么 你怎么知道
Remember how I could never hack past the jammers at your school
记得我一直没法绕过你学校的防火墙
to triangulate your location?
定位你的位置吗
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
Your phone suddenly lit up on my dashboard.
你的手♥机♥突然出现在我的面板上
It looks like you're currently traveling en route--
看来你现在正在前往...
Dude, hold that thought.
哥们 等一下
Approaching drop point. Assume your positions.
接近降落点 确定位置
Gotta call you back!
等会给你回电
I don't have a parachute!
我没有降落伞
What are you waiting for? Cats always land on their feet!
你还在等什么 猫才摔不死呢
Heads up!
小心
Black Sheep?
黑羊
Don't let go.
别放手
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You just put your safety and my entire criminal career at risk!
你把你自己的人身安全和我的犯罪生涯置于危险中
What will the Faculty do when they discover
董事会发现你决定跟着我们
you decided to tag along on our mission?
执行任务 他们会怎么做
Who cares? I'll be long gone.
谁在乎呢 我早就跑了
Crackle! Let's move!
闪电 走了
Stay here. I mean it.
待在这 我是认真的
Time to crash a caper.
该进行犯罪了
You are a chicken?
你是一只鸡
Chickens do not fly!
鸡不会飞
Who here thought it was a good idea to make a mime a spy?
谁想出来的让默剧演员去当内奸
Fly the coop?
逃走
Black Sheep's run off with the others.
黑羊和其他人一起逃走了
We could have quite a mess on our hands.
我们这下麻烦可能大了
Alert the Cleaners.
通知清除者
Casablanca.
卡萨布兰卡
I'm in Morocco.
我在摩洛哥
I made it to the real world.
我来到真实世界了
Mission first, sightsee later.
先任务 再观光
Young lady?
小姐
It is quite late. Do your parents know where you are?
很晚了 你的父母知道你在哪里吗
I don't even know where I am.
我都不知道我在哪里
What is this place?
这是什么地方
An archaeological dig site,
一个考古遗址
where we search for links to our past.
我们在寻找和我们过去的联♥系♥
You mean, like, dinosaur bones?
你是说 类似于恐龙遗骨吗
Anything historic.
有历史意义的东西
If you've been following the news,
如果你看新闻
you'll know that we just discovered a relic here
你就知道我们刚在这里发现了一个
dating from a much more recent era.
更近代时留下的遗物了
The Eye of Vishnu.
毗湿奴之眼
My crew identified it just days ago
我的团队前几天刚发现的
and are carefully unearthing it at this very moment.
现在正进行仔细的发掘
And you're not worried about them stealing it?
你不担心他们会偷走吗
Now, why ever would they do that?
他们为什么要那么做
My crew is well aware that a treasure
我的团队都知道这种宝物
such as this belongs in a museum.
属于博物馆
Treasure? As in, worth a fortune?
宝物 是指值一大笔钱吗
Some things possess value other than monetary, young lady.
除货币外有价值的东西 小姐
Any historic find such as this gem belongs to everyone.
像这种宝石一样的历史发现属于所有人
Its theft would rob the world of knowledge,
偷走它相当于窃取世界的知识瑰宝
and that would be a true crime.
这才是真正的犯罪
I-- I never really thought of it that way.
我从来没有那么想过
Pit crew, report, please!
发掘组 请汇报
Gray must have cut the power.
肯定是格雷切断了电源
This is the caper!
这就是实战犯罪
Black Sheep? But I thought you did not graduate.
黑羊 我以为你没有毕业呢
Whoa, it's amazing!
太棒了
Black Sheep! Stay away! You'll ruin the mission!
黑羊 别插手 你会毁掉任务的
You are in cahoots with them?
你和他们是一伙的
Uh, well, yes and no. It's complicated.
是的 也不是 这很复杂
Stop, thieves!
住手 小偷们
Out of my way! Crackle...
让开 闪电
remember, leave no witnesses.
记住 不要留下任何证人
Wait, what do you mean, "leave no witnesses"?
等等 什么叫不要留下任何证人
Gray! No!
格雷 不
No!
不
Gray, what are you doing? What is wrong with you?
格雷 你在干什么 你什么毛病
I'll handle the runt!
乱子交给我
Oh, pussycat down.
小猫咪倒下了
She did not protect the face.
她没有护住脸
Gray... Hey.
格雷 喂
...what are you doing?
你在干什么
Come on, now. Tell me!
拜托 告诉我
Back to VILE Island with you.
和你一起回维尔岛
I thought I knew you like the big brother I never had, Gray.
我一直把你当做一个大哥哥 格雷
Until that moment.
直到那时候
What can I say? Graduation was a game-changer.
我能说什么呢 毕业后一切就变了
Graduates...
毕业
you did not make it this far on your grades alone.
你不是一个人走到了今天
We have been profiling you all along to test your allegiance
我们一直在对你们进行侧写 测试你们的忠心
as well as your willingness
以及愿意做出
to go to any necessary extremes.
必要之事的意志
No one or thing must stand
没有任何人或任何事
in the way of achieving our goals.
能阻止我们达到目标
You've earned your place at our elite table.
你们成功跻身我们的精英行列
Now hear the true name of VILE:
现在要告诉你们维尔岛的真正意义
Villains International League of Evil.
国际恶人联盟
Evil.
恶人
My entire upbringing was a lie.
我的成长就是个谎言
Stealing isn't a game. It does harm people.
偷窃不是游戏 而是会伤害别人
Especially when you're willing to steal lives.
特别是当你还愿意偷走别人的生命
Ugh! So close!
差一点
What is it now, Ms. Argent? I am driving!
又怎么了 阿金特小姐 我在开车
Inspector Devineaux, the purported crime scene
德尼诺督察 这个所谓的犯罪现场里
is actually filled with stolen goods of all kinds.
其实全都是失窃的各种赃物
Cash, bonds, art.
现金 债券 艺术品
What?
什么
Was the apartment owner not the robbery victim?
这个主人不是盗窃受害者吗
That's what I said. So I did some fact-checking.
我也是这么想的 于是我调查了一下
The owner on record isn't an individual,
根据记录 主人不是一个独♥立♥的人
but an import-export company.
而是一家进出口公♥司♥
But even more intriguing,
但是更有意思的是
the places Carmen Sandiego recently robbed,
卡门·圣地亚哥最近偷盗的地方
the Swiss Bank, the art gallery in Cairo,
瑞士银行 开罗美术馆
the Shanghai amusement park,
还有上海游乐场
all have ties to the same company.
都和这家公♥司♥有关
Ms. Argent, what is it you are trying to say?
阿金特小姐 你想说什么
Well, what if, for whatever reason,
万一 虽然不知道为什么
Carmen Sandiego were a thief
卡门·圣地亚哥是一个
who only steals from other thieves?
只从其他贼手里偷东西的贼呢
No!
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不
Interpol! Official business.
国际刑♥警♥ 有公务
I am commandeering this aircraft!
我命令征用这架飞机
Our journey's winding to a close.
我们的旅途快要结束了
And I'm not any closer to knowing the story
但我还是没有了解你的新造型
behind your chic new look or your name.
或者你的名字背后的故事
I'll do my best to cut to the chase.
我会尽力直奔主题
Things were strained on my forced return to the Isle of VILE.
我回到维尔岛上后 处境变得很紧张
Sure, I was on my best behavior,
当然了 我表现得很乖
but I still had to endure Coach Brunt's guilt.
但我还是得忍♥受布伦特教练的负罪感
I blame myself!
都怪我
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表