剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Hello, VILE slush fund.
维尔贿赂基金
We'll only have a brief window
我们只有一点机会
to steal back all 34 while they're under one roof
在这34幅画被卖♥♥出去之前
before they scatter to the winds.
把它们一起偷出来
The good news is we're invited to a party.
好消息是 我们受邀参加派对了
And the not-so-good?
不怎么好的消息呢
We only have 24 hours to transform Zack into a convincing duke.
我们只有24小时把扎克改造成一个像样的公爵
Cleo will expect a duke to speak in proper diction.
克莱奥肯定想看到一个措辞得体的公爵
Repeat after me. "Park the car in Aardvark Yard."
跟着我说 "把车停在奥尔德瓦克停车场"
"Pahk" The "Cahr" In Aahrdvark "Yahd."
把撤停在奥尔德哇克停撤场
Park the car in Aardvark Yard.
把车停在奥尔德瓦克停车场
Pahk the cahr-- Hold on, hold on. I'm gonna get it.
把撤 等等 等等 我可以的
Cleo will expect a gentleman to wear appropriate wardrobe.
克莱奥肯定想看到一个着装得体的公爵
Oh, no, not a monkey suit.
不 不想穿制♥服♥[猴子装]
It suits you.
很适合你
You're way more monkey than man.
你更像个猴子
Salad fork.
沙拉叉
Okay.
好吧
Table fork. Got it.
餐叉 知道了
Dessert fork.
甜点叉
Yum, dessert!
甜点
Fish fork.
鱼叉
F-Fish?
鱼
Oh, come on! You never said I'd have to eat fish.
拜托 你从来没说过我得吃鱼
If they serve it,
如果他们上了鱼
just keep telling yourself it tastes like chicken.
你必须告诉自己这吃上去就像鱼
You need to learn enough
你要学足够的
talking points about art history to fit in.
关于艺术史的话题 融入进去
Oh, come on. Why?
拜托 为什么
Because if Cleo thinks for even one moment
因为只要克莱奥怀疑
you are not who you say you are,
你是冒充的
she'll feed you to her dogs.
她就会把你送去喂她的狗
Just don't let her feed me any fish.
别让她把我送去喂鱼就行了
Okay, okay, okay. Small fork, salad, dessert fork, cake.
好吧 小叉子 沙拉 甜点叉 蛋糕
Small fork...
小叉子
Park the car in Aardvark Yard.
把车停在奥尔德瓦克停车场
Park the car in Aardvark...
把车停在奥尔德瓦克...
Park the fork in salad yard.
把叉子停在沙拉停车场
Park the fork in my mouth.
把叉子停在我嘴里
Zack, you ready?
扎克 你准备好了吗
Ready to park the car in Aardvark Yard.
准备好把车停在奥尔德瓦克停车场
Dude, that's weird, right?
这也太奇怪了吧
It's showtime.
表演时间到
Arms.
手臂伸开
No tracker? First thing they check for.
没装追踪器吗 他们上来就会检查的
Clean.
没问题
We go.
出发
You're doing great, Ivy.
你做得很好 艾薇
Just keep a safe distance.
保持安全距离
We have a tail.
有人跟踪
Would you look at that?
真有意思
A tail tailing a tail.
有人跟踪跟踪的人
This ACME technology is more my speed.
阿卡米技术更能跟上我的速度
Agent Devineaux, the hotel guests registered under a fake name,
德尼诺探员 酒店房♥间是注册在假名下的
but I was able to connect the payment source to the van rental.
但是我发现付款者和租赁货车者是同一人
You may very well be following the Duchess.
你可能正在跟踪伯爵夫人
Or Carmen Sandiego.
或者卡门·圣地亚哥
I suppose that is possible.
我觉得有这个可能
Delighted to hear that you agree for once.
很高兴你终于同意了我一次
But depriving the world of historic works of art
但是偷走世界名画
does not seem to be Ms. Sandiego's MO.
感觉不像是圣地亚哥小姐的风格
Just see what you can learn in the hotel suite.
看看从酒店套房♥里还能查到什么
I am driving!
我在开车呢
But, Agent De--
但是德尼...
An old admirer...
老追随者了
in a new set of wheels.
开了新的车
Player, there's a bridge half a klick southeast of us.
玩家 离这里半公里有一座桥
Can you hack into it? I'm on it.
你能黑进去吗 马上
Take this turn.
这边转弯
Ah, a drawbridge.
一座吊桥
Coming right up.
马上好
Straight ahead. Step on it. Really?
往前 加大油门 真的吗
Make the jump, Ivy.
跳出去 艾薇
We can't let our tail blow Zack's cover.
我们不能让这个跟踪者毁了扎克的伪装
You jump, I jump.
你跳我也跳
Oh, gosh, oh, gosh, oh, gosh!
天啊天啊 天啊
I can't!
我做不到
No!
不
You!
你
I knew you were behind--
我就知道是你...
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
No!
不
Way to shake a tail.
好样的 甩掉了
Agent Devineaux,
德尼诺探员
I've discovered something curious in the hotel room--
我查酒店房♥间发现了一些有趣的...
Are you underwater?
你在水下吗
Never mind that!
这不重要
I now know that Carmen Sandiego is not only behind these crimes,
我现在知道卡门·圣地亚哥不仅与这些罪案有关
but working with the so-called Duchess!
而且还在和所谓的公爵夫人合作
You saw them together?
你看到她们一起了吗
the Duchess was clearly her driver.
公爵夫人明显是她的司机
So, she wasn't wearing her eye patch?
所以她没有戴着眼罩吗
Well, uh... ugh.
那个
Why always so many questions? I have one for you.
为什么总有这么多问题 我倒有一个问题
Where is the ejector button in this car?
这辆车的喷射按钮在哪里
Look below the screen
看屏幕下
and swipe in the direction you wish to eject.
往你希望喷射的方向滑
So, do we fish him out or follow my bro?
我们要把他钓上来还是继续跟着我弟弟
We're back on the Zack track.
我们继续跟着扎克
I present to you Countess Cleo...
请允许我向你介绍克里奥女伯爵
the Queen of Mean, the Empress of Distress, the Hostess--
邪恶女王 痛苦帝王...
Zip it.
闭嘴
Buona sera, mia bella contessa.
晚上好 我漂亮的伯爵夫人
The work of art.
艺术品呢
'Course! Quite luminous, wouldn't you say?
当然了 非常耀眼吧
Wunderbar. Wire the funds.
太棒了 打钱
Funds received, Red.
收到钱了 红
VILE just fed a whole lot of orphans in your favorite charity.
维尔刚刚为你最爱的慈善事业打了一大笔钱给孤儿
And I just fed security.
而我好好喂了警卫
Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
谁是乖宝宝 谁是乖宝宝
You are! Yeah, you are!
是你 没错 是你
Shall we dine, Countess?
我们可以入场了吧 女伯爵
Aren't you forgetting something, Monsieur Haber?
你是不是忘了点什么 哈珀先生
My assistant...
我的助手
he thinks Vermeer's a neighborhood in Boston.
他觉得维米尔是在波士顿呢
Imagine!
多么可笑
His idea of art is probably a painting of dogs playing poker!
他可能觉得狗狗打扑克的画才叫艺术吧
Duke schmuke.
什么破公爵
I'm seeing a disarm code.
我看到了密♥码♥
And I'm hearing a speech coming on.
我听到有讲话
Vilest art enthusiasts,
邪恶的艺术爱好者们
my deepest gratitude for attending this once-in-a-lifetime event.
非常感激你们参加这次千载难逢的盛会
The art auction will directly follow dinner.
晚餐后便会开始艺术拍卖♥♥会
Allow me to at least fill your bellies
让我在掏空你们的钱包前
before emptying your bank accounts.
先填饱你们的肚子吧
Here, here!
来
Now, this one really speaks to me.
我觉得这副真的不错
So, where are we at, Player?
现在怎么样了 玩家
First course is on the table.
第一道菜上桌了
You need to be in and out with 34 paintings
你们得在香蕉盛宴上桌之前
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表