剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Sure, Gray. You were there.
当然了 格雷 你也在
But were you seeing things from my point of view?
但你是从我的角度来看的吗
Uh, Black Sheep, was it?
你是黑羊 对吗
The name's Graham.
我叫格雷汉姆
Huh, this where you hide your pearls, little girl?
你把你的珍珠藏在这里吗 小姑娘
Please don't touch my stuff.
请不要碰我的东西
What, these?
这些吗
I said keep your paws off.
我说了不要碰
Uh-uh. Play nice, princess. We all have to room together.
别这样 小公主 我们都得住在一起
Probably costume jewelry.
也许只是人造珠宝
First day of class, and I was already making friends.
第一天上课 我已经交了朋友
And enemies.
还有敌人
So, what's your story, Gray?
你有什么故事 格雷
I was working as a junior electrician at the Sydney Opera House.
我在悉尼歌♥剧院做初级电工
Australia! I knew it!
澳大利亚 我就知道
When one day, a light bulb went off.
有一天 一盏灯灭了
I could make a far better living turning out the lights,
我能在黑暗中偷到
stealing from the cover of darkness.
比开关灯更多的钱
Cool.
真不错
What about you, kiddo? What's your story?
你呢 小家伙 你的故事呢
Come on, Gray, don't wanna be late for Stealth 101.
快走吧 格雷 初级盗窃可别迟到了
Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding,
折纸 日本纸艺
is the surest means of perfecting a nimble touch.
是精进手艺的最佳选择
Essential for the successful picking of pockets.
成功掏口袋的必备技术
The first rule of self-defense--
自卫的首要原则
always protect the face.
永远护住脸
Unless you wanna be knocked out cold
除非你想被打晕
or wind up with a mug like mine.
或者像我这样被制住
Pop quiz!
突击测试
One of these two vases is discount-store-grade garbage.
其中一个花瓶是个地摊垃圾货
And the other, genuine Ming, valued at $300,000.
另一个是明代制品 价值三十万
Which would you steal?
你会偷哪一个
My latest invention--
我的最新发明
the Crackle Rod.
炸裂棒
Settings can be adjusted here.
这里可以调整设定
EMP, stun mode, and so on.
电磁脉冲模式 击晕模式 之类的
To properly execute a bait-and-switch,
要进行诱饵调包手法
the objects should be of equal weight and size.
目标必须要有同样的大小和重量
And there you have the switch.
然后进行调包
Oh, gross! What is this?
真恶心 这是什么
That, my dear, would be the bait.
亲爱的 这就是诱饵
Player.
玩家
School's been really awesome. I wish you were here!
学校真的很棒 真希望你也在
Black Sheep! Come on, mate!
黑羊 过来 伙计
Who's that?
那是谁
Gray, from Down Under.
格雷 澳大利亚的
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
My best school friend.
我学校里最好的朋友
Anyway, gotta run. I'm late for Infiltration 101.
我要先挂了 我的初级潜入课要迟到了
What kind of school do you go to, again?
你到底上的什么学校来着
Stand tall, class.
站高了 同学们
Today's goal--
今天的目标是
be the first to reach the target.
第一个碰到目标
We really honed our skills.
我们精进我们的技术
We studied hard and we trained hard.
努力学习 努力训练
But we also played hard.
但也努力玩耍
Here's the skinny. Every first of December,
那个瘦高个 每年12月1日
she arrives right on schedule.
她都会准时到达
I'm talking about Cookie Booker, VILE's bookkeeper.
这是库奇·布克 维尔的图书管♥理♥员♥
See that thing she's holding?
看到她拿的东西了吗
It's a hard drive, and it's loaded with classified information
这是个硬盘 里面全部都是机密信息
supplied by VILE operatives all over the world.
来自维尔在全世界的成员
It's way too important to risk uploading from a remote location,
远距离传输这些重要信息太冒险了
so they make her do a hand-carry
所以他们让她乘船
by boat to avoid radar detection.
人肉携带以躲过雷达
Take aim, and bring the rain.
瞄准目标 开始下雨吧
Vlad, Boris. Hiya.
弗拉德 波利斯 你们好
I take full responsibility.
都是我的错
Did I not tell you Black Sheep was immature, impetuous?
我不是和你们说了黑羊非常幼稚 冲动
I recommend expulsion.
我建议开除
Isn't that... extreme?
那是不是...太极端了
Esteemed faculty, with due respect, Black Sheep isn't to blame.
尊贵的董事会 恕我直言 不应该怪黑羊
We egged her on. What? No, we didn't!
是我们怂恿的 什么 我们没有
We can't expel the whole herd of them, can we?
我们总不能把他们一群人都开除了吧
Detention? What, are we in grade school?
留堂 我们是在上小学吗
Thanks for having my back.
谢谢你挺我
I'm going to have your hide.
我要弄死你
Hey, can we focus? These code names aren't naming themselves.
我们能集中注意吗 这些代号♥不会凭空冒出来
I have one for you-- Shocker.
我给你想了一个 电王
The Shocksmith? Lame.
电匠 垃圾
"Power Failure."
"电力故障"
Sorry, mates, nothing quite has that crackle I'm looking for.
抱歉 伙计们 这些都没有我想要的闪电感
That's it!
有了
Get ready.
准备好
Graham Crackle.
格雷汉姆·闪电
Dude, really?
哥们 认真的吗
We are criminals!
我们是罪犯
Who would take us seriously if we had puns for names?
如果我们的名字都双关 谁会正视我们
Okay, I'll drop the Graham part.
好吧 那就不要格雷汉姆了
I'm Crackle.
我是闪电
Lights out, baby!
关灯 宝贝
Le Chevre.
高者
Like the nimble mountain goat, I take the high ground!
我就像白山羊一样喜欢高处
Like the burrowing mole, El Topo takes the low!
鼹鼠就像鼹鼠喜欢地底
I've earned my stripes.
而我有我的条纹
Call me "Tigress."
叫我"虎妞"
So, who's off to clown college?
谁上了小丑学校
Him.
他
The quiet guy from class.
班里不说话的家伙
Hello? Code name?
喂 代号♥呢
He is so weird!
他真的好奇怪
Oh, Mime Bomb!
默剧炸♥弹♥
The school year came and went.
校园时光匆匆结束
I couldn't wait to graduate and plot our first caper
我等不及要赶紧毕业 作为维尔的成员
as VILE operatives!
进行我们第一次实战
We just needed to ace our final exams
我们只需要通过我们的最终测验
and we'd be professional thieves.
就能成为专业的窃贼
For the first exam, I call...
第一场测试 请...
Tigress.
虎妞
I got this.
交给我吧
Somewhere in my coat lies a single dollar bill.
我的衣服内某处有一张一美元钞票
The coat has many pockets.
这件衣服有很多口袋
Locate the target and acquire it...
找到目标 并取到
if you can.
如果你可以的话
You have two minutes-
你有两分钟
Money.
钱
Shadowsan is so gonna call foul.
影山肯定会很生气
Unorthodox technique.
邪门歪道
But excellent results.
但是结果很好
No way! Shadowsan is totally playing favorites!
不可能 影山绝对偏心
Black Sheep.
黑羊
I swear I hit every pocket.
我发誓我每个口袋都摸过了
If there was a dollar in there, I couldn't find it.
如果真的有一块钱 我就是找不到
Hey, so you choked a little. Like that's gonna affect your grade?
这只是一次挫折 但不要被这影响到你的成绩
You're the finest pickpocket in our class.
你是我们班上最强的扒手
Totally in a league of your own.
在你的小团体里绝对是
You think?
是吗
I know.
我知道
I don't believe it!
真不敢相信
Results are in!
结果出来了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表