剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Lot 51, sold to paddle number seven.
51号♥ 拍卖♥♥给七号♥
Le Chevre. Again?
高者 又来
That guy really gets my goat.
那个人真让我火大[山羊]
He'd ID me in an instant, with or without the coat.
不管我穿不♥穿♥这件外套他都能马上把我认出来
You two need to reel it in.
你们俩得潜入进去
How? Bid to win.
怎么潜 拍赢
Lot number 52: yellowfin tuna, 97 pounds.
52号♥拍品 黄鳍金枪鱼 97磅
That's our guppy.
这就是我们的宝贝
Starting at $100. Do I hear $100?
100元起拍 有100元吗
One hundred dollars. Do I hear $150?
100元 有人出150吗
$150,000!
Sold!
成交
What? She said "Bid to win."
怎么了 她说拍赢
I just won.
我赢了
Not how it works, bro.
不是这样的 弟弟
That is our tuna. Now, now, now!
这就是我们要的金枪鱼 快点
We're, uh, not gonna pay for that.
这我们可不会付钱
That doubloon isn't worth what you think it is.
那枚金币的价值没有你们想象的这么大
Stealing it would deprive Ecuador of a cultural treasure.
偷走它相当于抢走了厄瓜多尔的文化财产
Tell it to Professor Maelstrom.
和马尔斯特姆教授说去吧
Time to whack a mole, bro.
打地鼠时间到了 弟弟
We shall see who will be whacked.
看看是谁被打
Catch of the day.
最佳接球
I do not feel so well.
我感觉很不好
Uh, it is the altitude, mi amigo.
是高原反应 兄弟
But I have the coin in hand.
但我拿到金币了
Vamonos!
走
ACME: Agency to Classify and Monitor Evildoers.
阿卡米 分类监控恶人机构
We gather data, we monitor criminals, covertly.
我们收集数据 秘密监控罪犯
No one knows we exist, not law enforcement, not VILE,
没人知道我们的存在 包括执法部门 维尔
not our own families.
以及我们的家人
We are the only entity more invisible than VILE itself,
我们是唯一一个比维尔更加无形的机构
and it's imperative that we keep it that way.
我们必须要这样保持下去
Inspector?
督察
I have never seen her before in my life.
我从来不认识她
Your partner's pretty sharp.
你的搭档非常厉害
Thank you, Carmen Sandiego.
谢谢你 卡门·圣地亚哥
Someday, the world will know your name.
总有一天 全世界会知道你的大名
Just happy to do my part for Ecuador.
只是很高兴能为厄瓜多尔出一份力
Interesting to hear, coming from an Argentinean.
一个阿根廷人这么说还真是有趣
During your fever, you mistook me for someone close to you.
你在发烧的时候 把我认成了另一个与你亲近的人
A link to my past.
与你过去的联♥系♥
We went our separate ways.
我们分道扬镳了
But maybe a visit home would do me some good.
但是也许回家看一看对我有好处
I have breaking news, Red.
我有特大消息
That series of art thefts we've been tracking?
我们一直在追踪的艺术盗窃案
It's way bigger than we thought.
规模比我们想象的大
And I have reason to believe the next one on VILE's hit list
我有理由相信维尔的下一个目标是
is at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹的里杰克斯博物馆
Buenos Aires will have to wait.
布宜诺斯艾利斯只能等等了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表