剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
due to the extraordinary potential you've demonstrated.
被挑选加入我们为期一年的项目
I am Coach Brunt, and these are my house rules.
我是布伦特教练 这些是我的规矩
Rule number one-- no contact with the outside world.
第一条规矩 不得和外界有任何联♥系♥
That means no portable electronic devices allowed.
那就说明不得使用可携带电子装置
And rule number two-- first names only
第二条规矩 只能用名
until you get assigned your code name.
除非你被指派了你的代号♥
Ain't that right, Lambkins?
对吗 小羊羔
Lambkins? Who knew VILE had a mascot?
小羊羔 谁能想到维尔还有吉祥物
Only my friends call me "Lambkins." My code name's Black Sheep.
只有我的朋友能叫我"小羊羔" 我的代号♥是黑羊
Do you understand? Nod if you understand.
你明白吗 明白就点头
You really schooled me the day we met.
我们第一天认识时你真是好好给我上了一课
I thought you should know who you were dealing with.
我还以为当时你应该懂你在和谁打交道
Well, it seems I still don't know.
看来我现在还不知道
The slick red hat, the exotic new name.
红色帽子 异域感的新名字
Who are you, really?
你到底是谁
A professional thief, just like you.
一个专业窃贼 就像你一样
No, you weren't like the rest of us.
不 你和我们都不一样
How did you ever wind up in crime school?
你怎么会进入犯罪学校的
You want the whole story?
你想听完整的故事吗
Your clock runs out when we reach Paris. Make it count.
等我们抵达巴黎 你就没时间了 抓紧吧
From what I've been told, I was found as a baby,
据我所知 我从小是个孤儿
abandoned by the side of a road
被扔在阿根廷布宜诺斯艾利斯
just outside Buenos Aires, Argentina.
一条大街上
A set of Russian nesting dolls were my only belongings.
我只有一套俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃
I was brought to an island paradise
我从小在一个小岛上长大
that just happened to be home to a school for thieves.
那里正好有一个窃贼学校
That's right, VILE Academy.
没错 维尔学校
It was no grade school,
那不是普通的学校
but I was homeschooled by a revolving door of nannies.
但我被一群嬷嬷教导长大
Some taught me how to read and write,
有的教我怎么读写
and most taught me about the diverse places they were from.
但大多是教我关于她们故乡的事
Istanbul, not Constantinople!
伊斯坦布尔 不是君士坦丁堡
Their languages.
她们的语言
Uh, ni hao.
你好
Their cultures.
她们的文化
I was found without a note or any ID,
我被发现时身上没有纸条或表明身份的东西
so guess who got their code name early.
所以猜猜谁从小就有了自己的代号♥
Hey, Black Sheep.
黑羊
What's up, Black Sheep?
你好 黑羊
Not your pants!
你的裤子可不怎么样
I got to hang out on campus with the big kids.
我可以和大孩子们一起玩
I was literally the only child
我可以说是维尔岛上
on the Isle of VILE...
唯一的孩子
which meant I got away with murder.
也就是说我杀了人也可以
Requesting clearance.
请求权限
Why, you--!
你这个...
Sure, the Campus of Crime was no place for children,
当然了 犯罪大本营不适合孩子
but I never once felt like I was in danger.
但我从来不觉得我有危险
I was part of the family. I had protection.
我就是家族的医院 我受到保护
Problem here?
有什么问题吗
I never learned who found me as a baby.
我从来不知道是谁当初找到了我
Oh, let's get you a cupcake, sugar pie.
给你来个小蛋糕吧 宝贝
But I always suspected it was Coach Brunt.
但我总是怀疑是布伦特教练
The island was my world.
这个岛就是我的世界
For all I knew, the Earth was square.
我还以为地球是方的呢
There was no right or wrong.
没有什么对与错
Thievery was a competition, a game.
盗窃是一场比赛 一场游戏
One I was ready to play for real.
我准备好好玩的游戏
I couldn't bear watching 40 thieves graduate from the academy
我受不了每年看着40名窃贼
year after year.
从那学校毕业
I wanted to get out there and be one of those thieves already!
我也想去成为其中一名窃贼
A white hat?
白帽子
"Better beef up your security. I got in."
"最好加强防护 我进来了"
"Got in"? Where? Here?
"进来" 哪里 这里吗
Hello? He hello?
喂 喂
Who is this?
你是谁
Black Sheep. Come on, what's your real name?
黑羊 拜托 你的真名
Black Sheep. Okay.
黑羊 好吧
Usernames work.
用户名也行
You can call me... Player.
你可以叫我 玩家
Do you really where a white hat?
你真的戴着白帽子吗
Uh, why? You've never heard of "White hat hackers"?
怎么了 你没听说过白帽黑客嘛
That's a thing?
真的有这个人吗
I have wicked hacking skills, but I use them for good.
我有很强的黑客技术 但我会好好利用
Okay, that doesn't even make sense.
这根本说不通
Sure, it does.
当然说得通
I just hacked through 27 layers of encryption.
我刚刚通过了27层加密
So, who do I inform over there about the weak link
我应该和谁说这个弱点
so you can upgrade your security?
好让你升级你的防护
Are you punking me? Where are you calling from?
你在吓唬我吗 你从哪里打来的
My room in Niagara Falls.
尼亚加拉大瀑布的我房♥间中
Seriously? Which side of the falls? Canadian.
真的吗 瀑布的哪一边 加拿大
You're in Ontario?
你在安大略湖
Whoa, you really know your geography.
你很懂地理嘛
What's it like there? It's all right.
那里是怎么样的 还行
We have computers, and Internet, and...
我们有电脑 网络 和...
Hey, where in the world are you?
你到底在世界哪里
School.
学校
What kind of school needs 27 layers of encryption?
什么学校需要27层加密
Making contact with someone from the outside world
取得和外界世界的联♥系♥
was just the push I needed.
正是我需要的推动力
It was time to state my case
我该向我唯一所知的家庭
to the only family I knew.
阐述我的看法了
Black Sheep, why have you requested our audience?
黑羊 你为什么要求进行我们的面试
I'm ready.
我准备好了
To enroll?
加入吗
I know I'm not technically old enough, Professor Maelstrom,
我知道我年纪还不够大 马尔斯特姆教授
but I already have what it takes to be an awesome thief.
但我已经拥有成为一名优秀窃贼的能力
Best ever!
最棒的
Um, in-- in my opinion, sir.
在我看来 教授
Black Sheep may be young,
黑羊也许是还很年轻
but she has had more training at her age than any recruit,
但是她比她招募来的同龄孩子所受的训练多多了
even if only by osmosis.
即使只是耳濡目染
Dr. Bellum is right. Lambsie's got gumption.
贝勒姆博士说得对 小羊羔非常聪明
I'd say she's ready to run with the big dogs.
我认为她已经准备好接受更大的挑战了
I, for one, am not thrilled with the notion of having to endure
我可不愿意在我的课堂上
Black Sheep's lack of manners in a classroom setting.
接受黑羊这么没规矩的孩子
The girl is feral. Precisely why she might be overdue
这女孩太野了 所以她可能早就比得上
for properly supervised training, Countess Cleo.
进行正规训练的了 克里奥女伯爵
And you, Shadowsan?
你呢 影山
We are operating a vocational school, not a nursery school.
我们这是职业学校 不是托儿所
But we've never met a case for advanced placement until now.
但我们之前从来没有接受过低龄入学
And last time I checked, majority vote rules.
我记得我们投票的规则是少数服从多数
Black Sheep, you had better be certain
黑羊 你最好确定
that becoming a professional thief is what you truly desire,
成为职业窃贼是你真正想要的
for if you choose this road, there will be no turning back.
如果你选择了这条路 就没法回头了
I want this more than anything, Instructor Shadowsan.
这是我最想要的 影山导师
And I am willing to go to the end of the line.
我愿意走到最后
All in favor?
请投票
Our little lamb's gonna be all grown up!
我们的小羊要长大了
I was finally one of the big kids.
我终于能加入这些大孩子了
One of the 40 thieves.
成为了40名窃贼之一
I'd survived orientation, and I was ready to meet
我通过了培训 准备好见见
my future partners in crime--
我的未来犯罪搭档
my roommates.
我的室友们
Hi, I'm Black Sheep.
你们好 我是黑羊
Hola. I am Antonio. Jean Paul. Bonjour.
你好 我是安东尼奥 让·保罗 你好
Sheena.
希娜
You.
是你
Feel free to skip ahead. I was there, too, you know.
你可以跳过这一段 我也在
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表