剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
G'day, mate!
伙计们 大家好
Crikey! Australia's one big country!
澳大利亚是个很大的国家
That's some accent, Player.
你的口音真奇怪 玩家
Been practicing.
尚需练习
I wanted to brush up on the latest leg of your nonstop tour, Red.
我想给你旅途最近一站添点风味 红
So, what's playing at the famous Sydney Opera House tonight?
今晚著名的悉尼大剧院上演什么呢
Something VILE won't care to see if they decide to show.
反正维尔出现也没有兴趣看
Carmen. Well, good sign or bad omen?
《卡门》 这算是好兆头还是恶兆呢
Depends. Don't most operas have tragic endings?
得看情况 所有的歌♥剧不都是悲剧结尾吗
Like I ever sat through one. But check it out.
反正我也没看过 但看看
This Carmen's a gypsy,
这个卡门是吉普赛人
she likes to wear red and she hangs out with smugglers.
喜欢穿红色 还和走私犯混在一起
Guess I have a new BFF.
看来我要有个新闺蜜了
So, what's going on with Carmen, Carmen?
卡门怎么样了 卡门
Nothing suspicious so far.
目前没有什么可疑的
If a VILE operative's here, they have yet to show their face.
如果有维尔的成员在 他们现在还没出现
You there!
你
Scratch that.
当我没说
What are you doing back here?
你在这后边干什么
You first.
你先说
What? I'm working.
什么 我在工作
I know. "Lights out, baby."
我知道 "关灯 宝贝"
Come on, Gray, what job are you pulling tonight?
拜托 格雷 你今晚有什么计划
First, it's "Gray-ham,"
首先 我叫格雷汉姆
and second, since electricians don't seem to intimidate you,
第二 看来电工吓不到你
I'll be more than happy to have security escort you out.
我很乐于请保安把你送出去
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You don't expect me to believe this innocent act, do you?
你不会真的以为我会相信你装的无辜吧
No wristband, no backstage access.
没有腕带就不许进后台
I don't make the rules.
规矩不是我定的
You really don't remember me?
你真的不记得我了
Fashion statement aside, mate, you'd be hard to forget.
你这种时尚品味的女人可难忘吧
If there is a next time,
如果还有下次
I promise not to make that mistake again.
我保证我绝对不会再犯同样的错误
Guess you just, remind me of someone I used to know.
我可能只是认错人了
I have one of those faces.
我有一张大众脸
Enjoy the show.
好好欣赏吧
Player, did you...?
玩家 你...
Yeah, I heard all of it.
是的 我全听到了
So, what's your old classmate's game?
你的老同学到底在玩什么把戏
Not sure he has one. He had no idea who I was.
不知道他有没有把戏 他根本不知道我是
What did they do to him?
他们对他做了什么
Red, our intel indicates a VILE operative's
红 我们的情报显示维尔的成员
inside the opera house right now.
现在正在剧院中
Crackle worked there as an electrician
闪电在你和他在维尔学院相识之前
before you knew him at VILE Academy.
就在那里当电工
He knows the layout.
他很清楚布局
How can you be sure he isn't playing you?
你怎么能确定他没有耍你
Besides the look in his eye?
除了他眼中的神情吗
I'm staring at another VILE operative right now.
我看到了另一位维尔成员
It's Le Chevre,
是高山羊
and he's brought some sort of shiny new toy.
他拿着一个亮闪闪的新工具
Carmen?
卡门
Do you mean me or the opera?
你是说我还是歌♥剧
What have we here?
看看我们找到了什么
This will do.
这样就行了
What was that all about?
那是怎么回事
Player, I have no idea what I just heard,
玩家 我不知道我刚刚听到了什么
but it had to be a VILE note.
但肯定是维尔的信息
Good thing I was in record mode.
幸好我录了下来
Let's play it back and find out.
让我们回放 查出是什么
Phase one accomplished, Dr. Bellum.
第一阶段完成 贝勒姆博士
The seed has been planted.
种子已经种下
Superb. But skip the singing.
很好 但是别唱了
You bleat like a goat.
你和山羊似的
And did you happen to see my dear boy?
你遇到我的宝贝了吗
El Topo? He is tunneling, according to plan.
鼹鼠吗 根据原定计划 他在挖洞
Not your dear boy.
不是你的宝贝
Mine. Crackle.
是我的 闪电
Such a fine student.
多好的一个学生
I shall never forget him.
我不会忘记他的
And he shall never remember us.
他也绝对不会忘记我们的
I would not make light, Le Chevre.
我可不会掉以轻心 高山羊
Slip up on the job like he did,
你要是像他一样失败
and I could be draining your brainpan someday.
我说不定也会清理干净你的小脑袋
And on the topic of former students,
除了以前的同学以外
a certain Carmen made a guest appearance
还有一名卡门出现在了
at tonight's performance of Carmen.
今晚《卡门》的演出上
Then I do hope she had the opportunity to hear my remix.
那我希望她有幸能听到我的音乐
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
It's Dr. Saira Bellum. Not exactly the voice of an angel.
这是塞拉·贝勒姆博士的声音 算不上天籁之声
Concealed in the sound wave projected from Goat Boy's device.
这是被封在那个山羊男孩装置里的声音
Most likely a subliminal message,
好像是一则潜意识信息
designed to make the listener follow its command.
用来操控听到的人服从命令
As in that's one tune I don't want stuck in my head.
就像我现在脑内总是萦绕着挥之不去的音乐
As in let's hope it isn't.
希望不会吧
You were at the opera, too.
你当时也在剧院
Except I wasn't the target.
但是我不是目标
I don't have a boomerang to launch, whatever that means.
我没有什么要发射的回力镖 不知道是什么意思
Thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不会问呢
There's only one launchable boomerang I could find, a rocket,
我只能查到一架能发射的回力镖 是一架火箭
and it happens to be right there in Australia.
正好在澳大利亚
It's owned by HelioGem, a private company
这架火箭属于大阳神公♥司♥ 这家私人公♥司♥
with a four billion-dollar space flight contract.
有着价值四十亿的航♥空♥飞机合同
So I poked around the data in VILE's hard drive, and guess what.
于是我看了看维尔硬盘的数据 你猜怎么这
Your former teachers have been trying
你曾经的老师也想
to get a piece of the business, too.
在这笔生意中分一杯羹
And all this has what to do with an opera?
这跟歌♥剧有什么关系
My thought exactly,
我也是这么想的
which is why I hacked into the opera house box office
所以我黑入了剧院票务处
and HelioGem's employee database.
以及太阳神的雇员数据库
And one name in common turned up.
发现了一个共同的名字
Dr. Jeanine Dennam,
珍妮·丹南博士
lead engineer of the Boomerang and avid opera buff.
太阳神首席工程师 也是狂热的歌♥剧迷
Guess who purchased a ticket for tonight's performance of Carmen.
猜猜谁买♥♥了今晚《卡门》的票
So Bellum's subliminal message was directed at Dr. Dennam.
贝勒姆的潜意识的信息是针对丹南博士的
You got it.
没错
And I imagine whatever tune happened to be playing at that time
我想不管放什么音乐
would trigger her into obeying the command.
都会激发她服从命令吧
I just can't figure out
我就是想不明白
what the Villains International League of Evil
国际恶人联盟
would have to gain by forcing her to launch her own rocket.
强行发送她的火箭能有什么好处
Considering it's VILE,
既然这是维尔的行动
I say we hightail it to HelioGem ASAP
我觉得我们得赶紧去太阳神
and see if we can't find out.
看看能不能差清楚
Easier said than done, Red.
说起来简单 红
The HelioGem base is pretty deep in harsh outback territory.
太阳神基地可是在内陆地形险峻的地方
I'd recommend finding a guide. Found one.
我建议你找个向导 找到了
Wait, Crackle again?
等等 又找闪电吗
You're playing with a live wire, Red.
你这是在玩火 红
Don't forget, he once tried to electrocute you on a train.
别忘了 他试图在火车上把你电死
On direct orders from VILE,
当时他在服从维尔的命令
whom he doesn't seem to know even exists anymore.
他现在好像根本就不知道他们的存在
I remember you.
我记得你
Ol' Red Sneakeroo.
红色旋风
Good memory.
记忆不错
Not really.
其实不好
So, looking to get backstage for an autograph?
想进后台搞张签名吗
No. To the outback for some sightseeing.
不 想去观光
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表