剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Thought you could be my guide.
想找你当我的向导
I wish. Something fried the soundboard tonight.
我也想 今晚不知道什么东西烧掉了音板
I have to pull an early morning shift to troubleshoot.
我明早得上早班来排查故障
You mentioned having a bad memory. Why is that?
你说你记忆不好 为什么
Well, I-- I kind of messed up on the job a while back,
我之前工作上出了岔子
got a little "Jolt," As we sparkies say.
就是我们电工常说的"冒火花"
Complete blackout, long hospital stay, blah, blah.
昏过去了 在医院待了很久什么的
There's more than an entire year of my life I can't remember.
大概有一年多的时间都不记得了
A whole year?
一年
I'd say I'm lucky to have my job back
要不是电工是个危险活
if electrician weren't such a dangerous occupation.
我会觉得我能要回原来的工作已经是很走运了
I can think of worse ones.
我知道有更危险的
Is this the address of an outback guide?
这是内地导游的地址吗
A good guide's easy to find online.
好导游上网一找一大把
This is the address of my favorite cafe in Sydney.
这是我在悉尼最喜欢的咖啡馆
I'll be there Friday night at 8:00 P.M. You?
我每周五晚八点都会去那里 你呢
Let's see if I make it back from my tour in one piece.
看看我能不能观光完安全回来吧
I never got your name!
我还不知道你的名字呢
Carmen.
卡门
You are a cheeky one.
你还真是淘气
The outback, it may sound like someone's backyard,
内陆区 听起来像是某个人家的后院
but it's a huge wilderness
但其实是一大♥片♥荒野
that covers more than 80 percent of Australia.
占澳大利亚国土面♥积♥的百分之八十左右
That's over half the size of the US or China.
超过美国或中国的一半国土面♥积♥了
Tons of room to roam for all the local critters,
为当地的动物提供了大量的空间
like dingoes, crocodiles and kangaroos.
例如野狗 鳄鱼和袋鼠
Yo, what's up, Joey?
你好啊 乔伊
Smack in the middle of all that real estate sits Ayers Rock.
这一片荒野的最中♥央♥是艾尔斯岩
What kind of rock is two miles long and over 1,000 feet tall?
什么石头能长两英里高一千英尺
One the Aboriginal people who live there consider sacred.
住在那里的土著人觉得那是一块圣石
Their name for it is Uluru.
他们称之为乌卢鲁巨石
Just be careful, Red.
小心点 红
Like I said,
我说了
there's some pretty harsh terrain out there in the outback.
内陆区有一些地形非常险峻的地方
I hear kangaroos are wicked good boxers.
我听说袋鼠都是超强的拳击手
Ever go a few rounds with one, Miro?
你有没有和它们比试过 米罗
I can't say that I have.
我没有
Well, how about a crocodile?
那鳄鱼呢
Ever wrestle one of those? No, sorry.
你有没有和他们摔跤过 没有 抱歉
What about koalas?
考拉呢
Are they really as vicious as everyone says they are?
它们真的像人们说的那样邪恶吗
Oh, no, wait. Is that dingoes?
不 等等 应该说的是澳大利亚野狗
What about that rock, Zack?
那石头呢 扎克
I'd shove it in your mouth to shut you up,
我真想把它塞到你嘴巴里让你闭嘴
but I don't think it's big enough.
但是感觉好像不够大
Uluru. Very good.
乌卢露 很好
The ground it occupies has been home to my people
我的族人已经在这里安家
for at least 22,000 years.
22000多年了
We're on sacred land.
我们到圣地了
That's right.
没错
Yo, Red. Excuse me, Miro.
红 抱歉 米罗
Good news.
好消息
Turns out HelioGem delayed the launch of the Boomerang
太阳神延后了回力镖的发射时间
to do some serious repair work.
要进行一些修理工作
The rocket's defective.
那个火箭有问题
So there's no launch to stop.
所以不用阻止发射了
Boy, will VILE be surprised.
维尔肯定会非常意外
No, this is their plan. What?
不 这才是他们的计划 什么
Miro, how far are we from HelioGem?
米罗 我们离太阳神基地多远
It's not too far outside the park boundaries.
离公园边界不远
Player, what happens if a defective rocket prematurely launches?
玩家 如果有问题的火箭发射会怎样
Depends on the defect. It might not achieve orbit.
得看是什么问题 可能是无法到达轨道
Or explode before it reaches the atmosphere,
或者在到达大气层之前就爆♥炸♥
raining debris down on sacred Aboriginal land?
残骸都落在神圣的土著居住地吗
The public outcry would be so great,
公众肯定会强烈抗♥议♥
HelioGem would lose their contract.
太阳神就会失去合同
Paving the way for VILE to step in and take it over
维尔这样做就是为了让一切
since they pulled strings
看上去像是太阳神的无能
to make it look like HelioGem's incompetence was at fault.
从而趁虚而入 抢走合同
We have to prevent the desecration of Uluru.
我们得阻止他们亵渎乌卢露
You aren't tourists, are you?
你们不是观光客 对吗
We're rocket scientists.
我们是火箭科学家
Divide and conquer, crew.
分头行动 伙计们
We know the trigger's in the music.
我们知道激发源是音乐
You two need to find Dr. Dennam
你们需要找到丹南博士
and make sure she doesn't decide
确保她现在不会
she's in the mood to hear Carmen.
想听卡门
We hear you, Carmen.
好的 卡门
Our boss, not the opera.
我是说我们老大 不是说那部歌♥剧
And I'll see to it no one launches the Boomerang
我会确保没人会在回力镖火箭
until it's ready to soar.
做好万全准备之前发射
Player, let's steal some launch codes.
玩家 我们去偷发射码吧
There she is!
她在哪里
Oh, no!
不
Dr. Jeanine Dennam, stop!
珍妮·丹南博士 停下
Pardon?
什么
We're your new interns.
我们是你的新实习生
You are?
是吗
So, what you listening to, Doc?
你在听什么 医生
A podcast about exploring Proxima b.
一个关于探索比邻星B的电台
Not an opera?
不是歌♥剧吗
Goodness, I find opera far too distracting when I'm working.
天 我觉得在工作时听歌♥剧太分心了
This guy says there's a second Earth
这个人说可能还有第二个
that might have aliens on it!
有外星人居住的地球
We have got to visit this planet.
我们一定要去那星球看看
And I'm in.
我进去了
Good thing, Red, because it would take me hours to hack
很好 红 因为如果我从外部的话
through the HelioGem firewalls from where I sit.
可能需要好几小时才能黑进去
That's a big button.
真是个大按钮
System default.
系统错误
Once you delete the launch codes, it'll retract.
只要你删除了发射码 就会缩回去
Until then, just don't press it, whatever you do.
在那之前 不管做什么都别按
Are you ready, mon ami?
准备好了吗 兄弟
Hold on to your horns, mi amigo,
拿好你的号♥角 兄弟
for the show is about to begin.
表演马上要开始了
Then my colleagues found me
然后我的同事
huddled in the corner of the laboratory, weeping.
发现我在实验室角落哭泣
Puccini never fails to reduce me to tears.
普契尼总是让我热泪盈眶
That was the day I decided the laboratory is no place for opera.
那天我就决定不能在实验室里听歌♥剧
I love Bizet!
我爱比才
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
We can't let her get to mission control.
我们不能让她去任务控制台
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
No Boomerangs this way, that's for sure.
回力镖不在这边 我肯定
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
What do you want to do that for anyway?
你要用那个来做什么
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
You got some determination, Doc.
你真的很坚决 博士
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
All this talk about "Lunch" Is making me hungry.
她一直在发射把我都说饿了
Focus, Zack.
集中注意力 扎克
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
The lab is totally no place for opera.
实验室绝对不能听歌♥剧
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
Launch the Boomerang.
发射回力镖
We did Carmen wicked proud.
卡门肯定会为我们自豪
Our boss, not the opera.
我们的老大 不是歌♥剧
One more sequence should do it.
再搞到一组序列应该就行了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表