剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
That multicolored freak show owes me a new hat.
那个五彩疯子欠我一顶新帽子
Make her take you shopping. I would if she left a paper trail.
让她带你去买♥♥ 她要是留纸痕就去
Ha! If only.
那就好了
We need to find Paper Star before she hands off the Magna Cartas
我们得赶在纸星把大宪法交给另一名成员前
to the next operative.
找到纸星
Why not just take them back to VILE herself?
她为什么不自己带回维尔
Standard procedure on all VILE operations.
这是维尔所有成员的标准程序
This way, no one operative knows too much about any given job.
这样就不会让某个成员对任务的了解太多
If they get nabbed, they can only divulge so much information.
要是他们被抓 透露的消息也不会太多
Well, don't sweat yet, Red.
先别紧张 红
I'm scanning all local surveillance
我在扫描所有当地录像
and pushing my new facial recognition software to the max.
并全力运行我的新面部识别程序
If she's still in India, I'll pin her down.
如果她还在印度 我会找到她
I see I am not the only one
看来不是只有我一个人
who admires Mumbai's historic Elephanta Caves.
喜欢孟买♥♥历史悠久的埃列芬塔洞穴
The fish swims at midnight.
鱼在午夜游动
I repeat, the fish swims at midnight. No need to speak in code.
重复 鱼在午夜游动 不用说暗号♥
Tell me where to escort this.
告诉我要把这些送到哪里
A designated safe house outside this country's borders, I assume?
应该是国境外的一处指定安全屋吧
What? That is not how this works.
什么 不是这样的
Protocol dictates that you give me the package to deliver!
根据协议 你要把包裹交给我送
Protocol exists to protect VILE should an operative get caught.
协议的存在是为了在成员被抓时保护维尔
You look like an operative who would get caught.
你看上去就像一个会被抓的成员
I have completed more successful missions than you,
我完成的任务比你多多了
Pippi Punkstockings!
皮皮·朋克斯托克斯
Now, give me the package.
赶紧把包裹给我
Perhaps the fish does swim at midnight.
也许鱼的确是在午夜游动
You gave me a paper cut!
你用纸划了我
Puffer fish. Very lethal.
河豚鱼 非常致命的
It will give you a thousand paper cuts
如果你不告诉我下个中转点在哪里
unless you tell me the next drop location.
就会划伤你以前刀
No, not my hands.
不 别划我的手
Not my hands!
别划我的手
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里
On her way to Agra City.
正在前往阿格拉城
And how did she learn of Agra?
她怎么知道要去阿格拉城
I had no choice! She is psychotic!
我没有选择 他是个疯子
Merely a label, you know.
这只是一个标签
This was taken less than an hour ago,
这是不到一小时前在一辆
on a ferry coming into Mumbai Harbor.
前往孟买♥♥湾的渡轮上拍下的
Looks like our litterbug is still packing the Magna Cartas.
看起来大宪法还在我们的垃圾虫身上
Can you access the passenger list?
你能获取乘客名单吗
Coming your way.
给你发了
Tammy Origami.
塔米·奥利噶米[折纸]
She's going by an alias.
她用了假名
That's not too obvious.
明摆的事
It's Paper Star's way of saying, "Come and get me if you dare."
纸星的意思是"你敢的话就来抓我"
Which suits me just fine.
正好合我口味
Player, I need you to cross-check that name
玩家 交叉对比这个名字
against any mode of transportation you can think of.
和你能想到的所有交通工具
Plane tickets, train tickets, car rentals.
飞机票 火车票 汽车租赁
Found her.
找到她
Tammy bought a one-way ticket
塔米还买♥♥了一张乘坐9点30分
to Agra City on the 9:30 A.M. Express train.
去往阿格拉城的单程特快列车
Guess she wants to see the Taj Mahal.
看来她是想去看看泰姬陵
Let's chase that paper.
去追赶那张纸吧
Target spotted. You gonna make a move?
发现目标 你要行动吗
In close quarters like this with a wild card like her?
在这种封闭空间去堵这种混♥蛋♥
Someone could get hurt.
会让别人受伤的
I'll strike the moment she steps off the train.
我等她下火车再出手
Until then, I just need to stay out of her sight
在此之前 我只要不被她发现
while keeping her in mine.
同时盯紧她
Ms. Sandiego, I presume.
你应该就是圣地亚哥小姐吧
I almost did not recognize you without your evening wear.
你没穿那身衣服 差点没认出你来
Aren't you a bit out of your jurisdiction, Inspector Devineaux?
这儿是不是超出你的管辖权了 德尼诺督察
I recently acquired greater authority.
我最近获得了更大的权限
That's awfully vague, Inspector.
这么说太含糊了 督察
Is it even "Inspector" Anymore?
你到底还是不是督察
Enough chitchat!
废话说够了
Where are you hiding the Magna Cartas?
你把大宪法藏在哪里了
Me? Nowhere. But they are closer than you think.
我吗 没有 但是它们就近在眼前
You will take me to them.
你要带我去找它们
Or what? You'll cuff me?
不然呢 你就要把我铐起来吗
Why, yes.
当然了
I lost you on a train once before. Never again.
我曾经在火车上让你溜过一次 没有下次了
What?
什么
No. No, no, no!
不不不不
ACME, huh?
阿卡米
This seat taken?
这位置有人吗
Actually, yes.
其实有人
But feel free to use it until my partner returns.
但是在我搭档回来之前你可以坐着
Partner?
搭档
Travel partner.
旅行搭档
I see. And you are? Julia.
好吧 你叫什么 茱莉亚
So, Jules...
茱尔斯
off to see the Taj Mahal?
来看泰姬陵吗
Oh, I wish. The architecture, the history.
我也想 那些建筑 历史文化
Sadly, I'm traveling on business.
可惜我是因公务出差
Don't like your job, huh?
不喜欢你的工作吧
No, no. I love my job.
不 我爱我的工作
I just love history even more, I suppose.
我想我只是更爱历史
Then you must really be upset about the Magna Carta.
那你肯定很难过大宪法失窃吧
What?
什么
The theft, it's in all the news.
失窃案 新闻上都是
Wonderful chatting with you, Jules!
和你聊天很开心 茱尔斯
But I never did get your name.
但我一直不知道你的名字
Come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Agent Devineaux, I found Carmen San--
德尼诺探员 我发现了卡门·圣...
You've reached Inspector Chase Devineaux.
这里是切斯·德尼诺督察
Please leave a message.
请留言
Oh, dear.
天啊
Stinks running out of paper.
小虫子没有纸了
Now, can we try chatting without killing any trees?
能不能不要浪费树木 好好谈谈
You should run.
你该逃走的
Care to run now?
现在能跑了吗
Nowhere to hide. Not very smart.
无处可躲了 也不是很聪明
Oh, really?
真的吗
Wind beats paper.
风能克制纸
Here goes nothing.
没什么了不起的
Agent Devineaux? How did you--?
德尼诺探员 你怎么...
Never mind that! The keys are in my briefcase!
别管那个 要是就在我的箱子里
So, you have the docs? They're in good hands.
文件拿到了吗 已经妥善交付了
Though it seems our friend Inspector Chase Devineaux
不过我们的朋友 切斯·德尼诺督察
may be running with a slicker outfit these days.
可能最近加入了一个高级的组织
Picked his pocket. Think you can hack a keycard?
我偷了他的东西 你能黑密钥卡吗
Worth a try. Send it over.
可以试试 发过来
Did you not assure us that Paper Star was ready?
你不是向我们保证纸星已经准备好了吗
I never instructed her to break protocol.
我从来没有要她违反协议
Faculty only, sassy-pants.
这里只有教职工能进 小家伙
But my ears were burning.
但是我觉得有人在说我
You failed to complete your mission.
你的任务失败了
Guilty as charged.
我承认有罪
But I never come to a party empty-handed.
但我从不会空手赴宴
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表