剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
It's in the cat.
在那只猫里
Ugh, where is that buffoon going?
那小丑要去哪里呢
Aren't you a sly one?
你可真狡猾
Can't feed this kitty.
这只小猫可没法喂
Within a statue of a lucky cat.
在招财猫里
I'll take the tchotchke.
这小东西我要了
Or what? You'll claw my coat into a bolero jacket?
不然呢 你要把我的大衣抓成波蕾若衣吗
I didn't just ace that exam, I shredded it,
我不仅只是通过了测验 我还撕成了碎片
which is what I'm about to do to your face.
你的脸也将会是那种下场
I'll take that kitty.
那只猫咪我要了
We have others, you know!
我们还有别的猫咪
I always pegged you as a crazy cat lady.
我总是觉得你是个疯猫女
Finders keepers.
谁找到归谁
Should have slashed my coat.
你应该把我的外套刮碎的
For the kitty cats. Keep the change.
买♥♥招财猫的钱 不用找了
What? No stamp?
什么 没有邮票
Unlucky cat!
一点都不招财
Empty?
空的
Mime Bomb.
默剧炸♥弹♥
ACME intel indicates
阿卡米情报显示
there will be an exchange of an unknown commodity here tonight.
今晚这里将会有不明物品的交易
It could be the stolen stamp.
可能就是失窃的邮票
Then perhaps today we shall catch Carmen Sandiego red-handed.
那么也许我们今天能将卡门·圣地亚哥绳之以法
Do you find that suspicious?
你觉得那人可疑吗
Another street clown. So what?
有一个街头小丑 那又怎么了
San Francisco is filled with them.
旧金山这种人到处都是
I think it's the same one from last night.
我觉得这就是昨晚的那一个
You there!
你
Stop!
站住
Devineaux had better be good at charades.
德尼诺最好擅长猜谜
Perhaps you left your keycard in another jacket.
也许你把你的密钥卡放在另一件外套里了
I always wear my lucky coat when I am working,
我工作的时候永远穿着我的幸运大衣
and I only have one lucky coat.
我只有一件幸运大衣
Sir, were you wearing this coat
长官 你驶入瑞士湖时
when you drove into the Swiss lake?
是否也穿着这件衣服
Or when you fell onto the windshield of your c--
或者当你跌到...
Never mind that!
算了
Please just use your keycard, Ms. Argent.
拜托你用你的密钥卡吧 阿金特小姐
What is your connection to Carmen Sandiego, hmm?
你和卡门·圣地亚哥是什么关系
Speak up! You do not have the right to remain silent!
说话 你无权保持沉默
Perhaps we need to allow him to answer in his own way.
也许我们得让他用他的方式来回答
Go on.
继续
Three words, first syllable.
三个词 第一个音节
An elephant?
大象
Getting a pedicure?
修脚
Giving you a pedicure?
给你修脚
While spreading cheese, on a baguette?
撒芝士 在法国长面包上
On Bastille Day?
在巴士底日
This is ridiculous! What is he saying?
这太荒谬了 他在说什么
He insists he was merely performing on the street.
他坚持他只是在街头表演
He has never heard of any Carmen Sandiego.
他从来没听说过卡门·圣地亚哥
He says he is innocent.
他说他是无辜的
You are not innocent!
你不是无辜的
Carmen Sandiego stole the stamp and you are her courier!
卡门·圣地亚哥偷走了邮票 你是她的信使
You are carrying the stamp, admit it! Give it to me!
你带着邮票 承认吧 给我
Perhaps he is working for VILE.
也许他是维尔的人
Our sincerest apologies. You are free to go.
非常抱歉 你可以走了
Uh, tell no one about this, please.
请不要告诉别人
Sir, an innocent mime does
长官 一个无辜的默剧演员
not evade agents he encounters on the street.
在街头不会躲避探员
Which is precisely why I let him go, Ms. Argent.
所以我才放了他 阿金特小姐
I guarantee you that he will lead us straight to Carmen Sandiego.
我保证他会带着我们找到卡门·圣地亚哥
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
There, a street clown performing at Fisherman's Wharf.
看 一个街头小丑在渔人码头表演
Are you happy now?
开心了吗
You're being followed.
你被人跟踪了吗
Bravo, Mime! Can you do "Pulling on a rope"?
真棒 默剧演员 你能表演"拔绳子"吗
How about "Where did you hide it"?
那"你藏在哪里"呢
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Somewhere in that coat lies a single ten-million-dollar stamp.
那件衣服的某一处藏着一张价值千万的邮票
No!
不
They were not kidding about brisk ocean air.
海边的空气的确非常清凉
Sir, your coat. What?
长官 你的大衣 什么
La Femme Rouge!
红衣女人
She is vicious and cruel!
她真是冷酷无情
You can't take my Care to tell it to the hand?
你不能抢走我的 想跟我的手说吗
Didn't think so.
我想不想
Check it out. I aced the coat exam again.
看 我又拿了大衣测试的第一
I got you, Red. Roadside pickup is on the way.
交给我 红 你的座驾马上来
Thanks, Carm!
谢了 卡门
I got to drive this baby right off the auction lot!
我直接把这个宝贝从拍卖♥♥行开了出来
I can't believe it's the actual car from the movie!
真不敢相信这就是电影里的那辆
Zack, you're my getaway driver,
扎克 虽然你是我的司机
but Tigress is the one getting away.
但是要追的人是虎妞
Starter flag waved, and we're off to the races.
旗子已经挥下 比赛开始了
Sir, a word of caution before you engage in
长官 在你再次用阿卡米的车
another high-speed pursuit with ACME property.
卷入高速追逐之前我要提醒你注意安全
This is exactly why I'm not inviting you along.
所以我才不邀请你一起来
I cannot be slowed down by "Caution words."
我不能被"注意安全"拖住脚步
So, you think this baby can drive straight up a wall,
你觉得这宝贝能开上一面墙吗
you know, like it did in Rogue Vendetta 7, Drive 'Em Up a Wall?
就像在《流氓仇杀队7》里一样 开上墙壁吗
Let's try not to find out.
我们还是尽量别试验了
I have the stamp. I just need to shake a little red tail.
我拿到邮票了 我只需要甩掉红色的尾巴
Proceed to higher ground where the Cleaners can provide pickup.
去地势高点的地方 以便清除者来接你
The Cleaners?
清除者
They will never arrive in time.
他们永远不会准时到的
Well, they already happen to be on site.
他们正好到了
I suspected there might be a mess to clean up.
我料到肯定会出一些乱子
Was I right?
我想得没错吧
Carmen Sandiego is headed toward the Golden Gate Bridge.
卡门·圣地亚哥正在前往金门大桥
Notify the chief, have her shut it down.
通知队长 让她封锁大桥
The entire bridge?
整座大桥吗
The woman beams herself from a fountain pen.
那个女人能用一支笔把自己投射出来
She can do anything!
她无所不能
You must swipe down and then up.
你必须先往下滑 再往上
That is the radio, sir.
那是广播 长官
Perhaps you should remain focused on the...
也许你该把注意力集中在...
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
No!
不
Scroll until you see the letter E, then swipe up to eject.
滑到你看到字母E 然后上滑喷射
Hello, gentlemen.
先生们
I've got an airmail delivery.
我有个航♥空♥邮件递送
Keep the motor running, Carm?
不要熄火吗 卡门
I'll catch a flight.
我乘飞机就好
The stamp, Tigress.
邮票 虎妞
You want it so badly? Here.
这么想要吗 来啊
For your little save the kids, or whales, or whatever charity.
为你的什么拯救孩子或鲸鱼什么的慈善机构
Ha! Made you look!
耍到你了
An itty bitty stamp is probably even harder to snatch than,
一张小小的邮票可能比 我也不知道
oh, I don't know, a dollar bill.
一美元 难拿多了
Why don't we find out?
不如我们来试试
Why don't we?
试试就试试
Tigress, confirm that you have secured the stamp.
虎妞 确认你保住了邮票
Oh, it's been secured.
保住了
Now, will you admit the coat was empty?
你愿意承认那件大衣是空的了吗
Like I need your stamp of approval anyway.
反正我也不需要你的认可了
A shame about the car, sir.
车子毁了真可惜 长官
And your coat.
还有你的大衣
I may have lost my lucky coat,
我可能是失去了我的幸运大衣
but it is the luck of Carmen Sandiego which will soon run out.
但是卡门·圣地亚哥的好运也到此为止了
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表