剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
VILE has no idea how much that coin is or isn't worth,
维尔不知道这枚硬币到底有没有价值
which means we need to secure it
也就是说我们得在他们
before they figure out where it's headed.
搞清楚硬币在哪里之前弄到手
What is this?
这是怎么回事
You think these can hold me, an agent of Interpol?
你们觉得这样就能关住我这位堂堂国际刑♥警♥吗
No, no. No...
不不不
autographs, please.
签名 来吧
Inspector Chase Devineaux, thank you for joining us.
切斯·德尼诺督察 谢谢你加入我们
Holographic projection, the most secure method of communication.
全息投射 这是最安全的交流方式
Plus, the calls don't drop.
电♥话♥也不会断
Who-- Who are you?
你...你是谁
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
You can call me "Chief."
你可以叫我"队长"
And you are here because I understand
你在这里是因为我明白
you have recently come into close contact
你最近接触了
with a certain elusive Carmen Sandiego.
永远抓不到的卡门·圣地亚哥
And I would very much like
我很希望
to get back to finding her if you do not mind.
回去继续抓她 如果你不介意的话
Well, then you and I may be able to help each other.
那你和我就能够相互帮助了
You also seek the Crimson Shadow.
你也在搜寻这个猩红幻影
We're seeking an army of shadows
我们在寻找一支幻影军队
whom, we have reason to believe, call themselves "VILE."
他们自称为"维尔"
If Carmen Sandiego is after this doubloon,
如果卡门·圣地亚哥想要得到这枚金币
it must be worth a fortune.
那它肯定价值连城
How very delightful to hear, Le Chevre,
听到这个消息我很高兴 高者
because Papa needs a new pair of cuff links.
因为爸爸正好需要一对新袖扣
Of course, Professor Maelstrom.
当然了 马尔斯特姆教授
A vault filled with cuff links of every shape and color.
一个装满各式各样各种颜色袖口的保险库
And gold rings for every finger.
还有每个手指的金戒指
A fancy limousine or a spectacular yacht.
一辆豪华轿车或一艘豪华游艇
No, wait. Your very own private golf course.
不 等等 你的私人高尔夫球场
Uh, I can chase away the gophers for you.
我可以帮你赶走地鼠
The point being this golden trinket
重点是这枚金币
will enable you to buy anything your dark heart desires.
能让你买♥♥到你黑暗的内心想要的任何东西
Buy?
买♥♥
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你没有理解
I intend to melt that doubloon
我准备融掉那枚金币
into a pair of solid gold cuff links.
做一对纯金袖扣
Melt? But it is worth--
融掉 但那价值...
I will be the first on the island.
我将会成为岛上第一个拥有这种袖扣的
Countess Cleo will be so envious.
克里奥女伯爵肯定会很嫉妒
Pedal to the metal.
全速前进
If that yellowfin makes it to the auction floor,
如果那条黄鳍上了市场
we could lose it for good.
我们可能就永远找不到它了
Word of caution, Red.
提醒你一句 红
The air's pretty thin above 9,500 feet.
9500英尺海拔的空气非常稀薄
If you don't take the time to acclimate,
如果你们不花点时间适应
any one of you can get altitude sickness.
你们很有可能会出现高原反应
We believe that VILE has masterminded
我们认为近几十年来的重大犯罪事件
most of the major crimes of the last few decades.
都是由维尔策划组织的
Everything from the manipulation of financial markets
从操控金融市场到
to the contamination of cheese.
污染奶酪
And you have not been able to stop them, why?
那你为什么到现在都还没有阻止他们
Try stopping something that you can't actually prove exists.
你试试阻止一些你根本无法证明存在的东西
In nearly 20 years, only six suspected VILE operatives
20年来 所有执法部门只抓到了
have ever been apprehended by any law enforcement agency.
六名疑似维尔成员的犯人
Each vanished, before they could be questioned, without a trace.
每个人都在接受问话之前就消失得无影无踪
No leads, no threats, nothing.
毫无蛛丝马迹
Exactly!
没错
Okay, stay still, because if I don't pull out slowly,
不要动 因为我得慢慢拔♥出♥来♥
you could wind up speaking backwards or tasting color.
不然你可能会胡言乱语或者发疯
I'm joking!
我开玩笑的
And what does this VILE have to do with Carmen Sandiego?
这个维尔和卡门·圣地亚哥有什么关系
She is the ringleader!
她就是领导者
A thief who publicly flaunts her crimes,
一个到处炫耀自己罪行的人
the leader of a phantom criminal empire?
会是一个幻影犯罪帝国的领导吗
Eh, good point.
有道理
Despite the decades of amassing data
尽管我们的犯罪网络技术
via our highly advanced CrimeNet technology,
进行了长达几十年的数据积累
VILE has remained little more than rumor.
关于维尔的消息依然只停留在传闻
No faces, no names.
没有面孔 没有名字
Yet, an international thief springs from nowhere and,
然而 一个不知道从哪里冒出来的国际窃贼
based on her activities,
却从她的行动中
seems to know more about them than we do.
透露出她可能知道得比我们更多
We need to learn what she knows,
我们需要知道她都知道些什么
and that means providing you
所以我们要给你
with the tools to find Carmen Sandiego.
提供寻找卡门·圣地亚哥的工具
Smell that fresh mountain air!
闻到了高山上清新的空气
Oh, smells like--
闻起来就像
Oh, pee-yoo! Fish!
恶心 鱼
That's a good sign, Zack,
这是个好兆头 扎克
since we happen to be looking for a fish mar...
因为我们正要找鱼...
Carm?
卡门
Carmen!
卡门
Chase Devineaux. Leave a brief message.
我是切斯·德尼诺 请进行简短地留言
If this is about the love seat, it is already sold.
如果你是为了双人沙发 已经卖♥♥了
Inspector, it's me, Julia.
督察 是我 茱莉亚
I'm sorry to call again,
很抱歉再次给你打电♥话♥
but I would really like to know if you took the train home.
但我想知道你有没有坐车回家了
Or if, like our witness, you vanished into thin air.
或者 你和我们的证人一样凭空消失了
You.
是你
Yes, it is me.
没错 是我
You are fortunate that I found you when I did.
你很幸运我当初找到了你
As a baby.
我小时候
By the side of a road in Argentina.
在阿根廷的一条路边
Oh, I always knew it was you.
我一直知道是你
Please, the air is very thin up here.
慢点 这里的空气很稀薄
You need oxygen.
你需要氧气
Okay, let us pretend that I believe your conspiracy stories.
就算我们假装我相信你的阴谋论
Why would I bother helping you find Carmen Sandiego?
我为什么要费心帮你找到卡门·圣地亚哥
I am already with Interpol.
我是国际刑♥警♥的人
You don't have a choice, Inspector.
你没得选择的 国际刑♥警♥
Arrangements have been made with your former superiors.
我们已经和你的前上司安排好了
You're not a gumshoe anymore.
你不再是一名刑♥警♥了
Welcome to ACME.
欢迎加入阿卡米
Zack? Ivy?
扎克 艾薇
I encouraged your colleagues to explore the fish market
我让你的同事们去鱼市上看看了
since they knew little about treating altitude sickness.
他们好像根本不懂怎么照顾病人
Yes, I followed you.
是的 我跟踪了你
Did you think I would trust a possible scavenger with my coin?
你觉得我会把我的金币交给一个可能是拾荒者的人吗
Doctor, if I'm to have any hope of retrieving your doubloon,
博士 如果我有机会能找回你的金币
I really need to be...
我需要...
Are these the tools of an amateur coin hobbyist?
这是一名业余金币收藏家会用的工具吗
You helped me.
你帮了我
Please, allow me to help you.
拜托 让我也帮助你
Oh, find that coin already, sis! I can't breathe in here.
赶紧找到那枚金币 姐姐 我呼不上气了
If you don't put a sock in it, Zack-Attack,
如果你再不闭嘴 扎克
I'm gonna put a fish in it for you.
我就往你嘴里塞一条鱼
The eyes, the head, the whole enchilada.
眼睛 头 一整条鱼
Wicked awesome! Lucky number 52.
太棒了 幸运号♥码52
Well, look what just waltzed in. Red snapper.
看看谁来了 红啮鱼
Hey, don't be embarrassed, Carm.
别不好意思 卡门
The smell of fish gets me woozy, too.
我也被鱼熏得很晕
Tell me you found it. Yep.
告诉我你们找到了 是的
We've been scanning the tuna carts
我们一直在扫描
on deck for the auction floor first
要拍卖♥♥的金枪鱼
to make sure it didn't get past us.
确保不放过每一条
It's in that one over there.
就在那条的肚子里
The one they just wheeled through those doors?
刚刚被推出门的这条吗
Three hundred once. Three hundred twice.
300一次 300两次
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表