剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表
Esteemed fellow VILE Faculty,
诸位维尔同仁
as you know, I, Gunnar Maelstrom,
你们都知道我 贡纳·马尔斯特姆
have been called demented, deranged, psychotic, even.
一直被人称为错乱 疯狂 甚至神经
Justifiably? Perhaps.
贴切吗 也许吧
But I feel these are merely labels,
但我觉得这些只是标签
safe ways to categorize my unique intellect,
只能保守地归纳我的特质
which enables me to see opportunity where others do not.
我能看到其他人看不到的机会
So allow me to draw your attention to this,
那就请你们听我介绍
the very foundation of law and order in the Western world.
西方世界法律和秩序的基础
Looks more like a lion cub sniffing its own tail if you ask me.
我倒是觉得看起来更像嗅自己尾巴的狮子幼崽
Wrong slide. This.
错了 这张
The Magna Carta!
大宪♥章♥
You're saying words I don't understand.
你说的话我都听不懂
Coach Brunt, I suspect you are familiar with the US Constitution?
布伦特教练 你应该很熟悉美国宪法吧
Darn right. I'm Texas proud.
没错 我可是得州的人
Think of the Magna Carta as the British version of it,
把这看作是五百多年前
written more than 500 years earlier.
英国版的大宪法吧
And for the first time in history,
有史以来第一次
every known original copy of this historic document,
将所有已知的原始版本
all 17 of them, will be on display under one roof.
一共17本 在同一个地方展出
Here, at this renowned museum in Mumbai, India.
在印度孟买♥♥的这个著名博物馆
Which means we have an opportunity to steal it
也就是说我们有机会以法律和秩序之名
in the name of law and disorder.
将它们偷走
Would I be correct in assuming
你是否已经
that you have a particular
有执行该项目的
operative in mind for this misdeed, Professor?
中意人选了 教授
The crime involves stealing paper, does it not?
这起罪犯需要偷走书籍 对吗
She is far from ready.
她还完全没准备好
Questioning my sanity
我进行了如此详细的介绍
after my compelling intro, dear Shadowsan?
还要怀疑我的神智吗 亲爱的影山
Carmen Sandiego was unruly and undisciplined
卡门·圣地亚哥当初在这里上学时
when she was a student here,
就狂傲 不守规矩
and your newest star pupil is cut from the same cloth.
你最近最喜欢的学生和她如出一辙
Shall we vote? All in favor.
要投票吗 赞成的举手
You sure about this, Red?
你确定吗 红
I'm not picking up chatter about VILE operatives in India
我通过我们的各种渠道都找不到维尔的成员
from any of our usual sources.
出现在印度的痕迹
They'll be here.
他们会来的
I know how Professor Maelstrom's twisted mind works,
我知道马尔斯特姆教授变♥态♥的想法
and he'd never pass up an opportunity like this.
他绝对不会放过这种机会
Stealing the Magna Carta would be VILE's way of symbolizing
偷走大宪法就是维尔在宣布
that evil can triumph over law and order.
邪恶能凌驾于法律和秩序之上
At least, that's what they'd tell themselves.
至少 这是他们这么告诉自己的
I think I see what you mean.
我想我懂你的意思了
In the year 1215, England was ruled by some guy named John.
1215年 英国被一个叫约翰的人所统治
And if he were alive today, he'd probably feel right at home
如果他现在还活着 他和你的前老师们
on VILE Island with your former teachers.
在维尔岛上肯定能相处融洽
King John figured he could take anything he wanted
约翰国王觉得因为自己是统治者
just because he was in charge,
所以他想要什么就能有什么
and he abused that power constantly.
他经常滥用他的权力
The Archbishop of Canterbury stepped in
于是坎特伯雷大主教出手干预
and helped shape a set of laws that gave citizens rights.
帮助建立了一系列保证公民权利的法律
Basic stuff like you can't be arrested for no reason
非常基础 比如你不会无缘无故地被逮捕
or have your horse taken away from you
或者只因为国王想要你的马
just because the king wants it.
而失去你的马
These combined laws were named the Magna Carta,
这些法规合起来被称为《大宪法》
Latin for "The Great Charter of the Liberties."
拉丁文意为"自♥由♥的伟大宪♥章♥"
It was the chief cause of democracy in England
这也是英格兰民♥主♥的起源
and a huge influence on the American Constitution.
对美国宪法也造成了巨大的影响
Speaking of democracy,
说到民♥主♥制
India has more people than any other democracy in the world,
印度的人口比全世界任何一个民♥主♥制国家都要多
which is where you happen to be sitting right now.
你现在正坐在这个国家
And I since I favor democracy over tyranny,
由于我相比起君主专♥制♥ 更喜欢民♥主♥制
VILE won't be sinking their mangy claws
维尔别想在我的眼皮底下
into any historic documents on my watch.
将魔爪伸向任何历史文献
I'll do one last perimeter check tonight,
今晚我再做最后一次巡逻
see if I can find any weak links VILE might exploit.
看看能不能找到会被维尔利用的薄弱点
Ready to shut down the security cams, Red?
准备好关闭安全摄像头了吗 红
Someone already did.
有人已经关了
She's here.
她来了
She was at VILE Academy during my holdover year.
我留级的拿一年 她是维尔的学生
And had a reputation for putting her own spin
并以经常在影山的折纸课上
on Shadowsan's origami lessons.
开小灶而闻名
Which didn't exactly make her teacher's pet.
所以她不算是老师们喜欢的学生
Museum's closed.
博物馆关门了
I'm here to give you your walking papers.
我是来给你解雇书的
Mm. Papers.
书[纸]
Paper Star, I see you haven't lost your touch.
纸星 看来你还在做老本行
Red is a smart color for you. It will hide the stains.
你选红色很明智 能遮掩污点
Out of ammo? That'll teach you to litter.
没子弹了吗 这能教导你不要乱扔垃圾
I really should reuse, reduce and recycle.
我真应该学会再利用 减少利用和循环利用
These brochures are chock-full of...
这些小册子上全是...
cutting-edge information.
最新[锋利]的信息
Oh, come on!
拜托
All this talk about the great Carmen Sandiego,
人人都说伟大的卡门·圣地亚哥
but in the flesh, you're just a paper tiger.
但其实 你只是一只纸老虎
Such a pretty package.
这包裹真好看
Hmm, think I'll keep you under wraps.
我就先让你被绑着吧
The more you struggle, the tighter it gets.
你越挣扎就会越紧哦
Bye-bye, little Black Sheep.
再见 小黑羊
It seems Carmen Sandiego has found some new hobbies:
看来卡门·圣地亚哥找到了新的兴趣爱好
arts and crafts and stealing historic documents!
艺术珍品和偷历史文献
It is origami, the Japanese art of paper folding.
这是折纸 日本的折纸艺术
Right. Dull facts, boring things.
对 无聊的事
But Carmen Sandiego's recent MO
但是卡门·圣地亚哥最近的风格
seems to be returning valuables to museums, not stealing them.
似乎是将被盗的珍品还给博物馆 而不是偷走
Again with the Vermeer paintings, Agent Argent?
你又要提维米尔的画吗 阿金特探员
That has not been proven, so,
这还没有定论 所以
please, do not romanticize the scoundrel.
请你不要浪漫化这个恶棍的行为
The crime scene is also sloppier
这个犯罪现场也比
than Ms. Sandiego normally leaves it.
圣地亚哥小姐以往的要乱
Wouldn't you agree, Agent Devineaux?
你不觉得吗 德尼诺探员
It does look like a monsoon hit in here.
看上去的确像是季风过境般
She must have been in a hurry. Or a struggle.
她肯定走的很匆忙 或者一番挣扎
Greetings from Mumbai.
从孟买♥♥向你问好
Agents, I trust you were able to gain
探员们 我相信你们
entry to the crime scene without incident.
应该能轻松进入到犯罪现场吧
This toy is incredible.
这小玩意太厉害了
We were able to clear all local authorities away with one flash.
我们只要一下就得到任何官方的权限
Your ACME keycard will provide you with Level One clearance
你们的阿卡米密钥卡能让你们去到哪里
anywhere in the world
都有一级权限
and gets you ten percent off your purchase at any company store.
并且在本公♥司♥商店购物都能有九折折扣
Where can I find these stores?
这些商店在哪里
And do they carry bulk quantities of razor blades,
那里面卖♥♥不卖♥♥上好的刀片
cheese, or breath freshener?
奶酪或者空气清新剂
Yes, the case.
对 专注案子
ACME has just obtained this surveillance footage.
阿卡米刚刚得到这段监控录像
It's taken from the cafe across the street.
这是街对面的咖啡馆拍下的
Unlike the museum, their security cameras weren't disabled.
那儿的监控摄像头不像图书馆的那些一样被解除了
Aha! Carmen Sandiego!
卡门·圣地亚哥
I need you to be certain she isn't another copycat,
我需要你们确定这不是又一个模仿犯
like your snowmobile incident?
就像你们雪地车追逐那次一样
You are the only ACME agent
你是唯一一个
who has been face-to-face with her, Monsieur Devineaux.
和她面对面过得阿克米探员 德尼诺先生
That is her. I am certain of it.
这就是她 我很确定
Can we roll it back 30 frames, please?
你能往回倒30帧吗
Do you see that blur of color?
你们能看到那篇模糊的色块吗
A second figure? An accomplice!
第二个人 同伙
I was going to suggest a rival, which might explain the debris.
我想说的是敌人 这样就能解释得通凌乱的现场
Who TP'd the place?
谁把这地方糊满了纸
剧集 | 大神偷卡门(2019) | 导航列表