剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
目的是促进世界和平 遏制全球变暖
to promote peace on earth and to stop global warming.
如果您不想参与…
If you don't want to participate,
我们建议您站近点 精神上参与一下
we urge you to stand close and participate in spirit.
请务必前往
We have to insist.
我们有尽情抛媚眼政策
And we have an ogle-all-you-want policy.
您可以肆意抛媚眼因为这是一项神圣的事业
You're allowed to ogle shamelessly because the cause is so noble.
比我们任何一个人都要崇高谢谢大家
This is bigger than you or me. Thank you.
站近点 别害羞
Come on closer. Now don't be shy.
大家都就位了 行动开始
Everyone is in place. Commence operation.
收到
Copy that.
大家早上好 很高兴见到各位!
Good morning, everyone. I am so glad to see you all here.
放轻松 听从我的指示
Just relax and follow my every instruction,
你们将获得极大的活力和内心的平静
and you will find yourself completely rejuvenated and peaceful.
我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
(所有乘客已就位)
时间到 准备待命
It's go time. Stand by.
所有人躺下来 呼吸 好吗?深呼吸
Everybody lie down on your backs and breathe, okay? Deep, deep breaths.
闭上眼睛 所有人一起
And close your eyes. Everyone now.
深呼吸
Deep, deep breaths.
吸气 呼气 吸气…
In, out, in…
释放气体吧
And… release the gas.
呼气
Out.
糟糕 抱歉 我的错
Oh, crap. Sorry. My bad.
这是小意外 有点不专业
That was a little unfortunate. A little unprofessional.
(伊丽莎白号♥)
你就是负责人?是个女的?
You are the one in charge? A female?
Mm-hmm.
弗尔船长不舒服 但他向你问好
Captain Fall isn't feeling well, but he sends his regards.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
度过漫长且快乐的一生祝好 弗尔船长” 给你
in your human zoo. All the best, Captain Fall." Here.
很好 太激动人心了
Good. So, this is so exciting, eh?
我太太非常期待这个惊喜
You know, my wife is looking so much forward to the surprise.
我真心认为这会把我的理念提升到一个新高度
I… really think it will take my whole concept to a new level.
成为我园的又一大亮点
A great addition to my park.
先给钱
Mm. Money first.
是的 当然
Yes, yes, of course. Hey.
Money.
Wow.
Magtag!
他们真漂亮
They are beautiful.
如此纯净
So pure.
扬 最好不要让他们感染
Jan, it would be a good idea not to expose them
我们的各种细菌 好吧?
to any of our germs. Okay?
他们从来没接触过其他人类之类的
You know, them never having had contact with other humans and so on and so forth.
当然
Yes, yes, yes, of course.
慢慢欣赏吧
Enjoy.
毒气停止倒计时 三 二 一
Gas effect ceases in three, two, one.
就是这样
That's it.
好了 大家回归有意识的自我吧
Now come back to your conscious self.
大口呼吸 让身体灌满纯氧
Humongous breaths now to fill you with pure oxygen.
有些人刚才应该睡着了
I think some of you fell asleep there for a little while.
没什么好丢脸的
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
好 再来两次 吸气 呼气
Okay, two more times. In and out. -Ah!
慢慢坐起来 把头低下
Slowly sit up. Let's bow our heads.
我的内心之光致敬各位的内心之光
The light in me honors the light in you.
双手合十 谢谢大家
Namaste.
-身体很柔软 真是很放松-你喜欢就好
So limber. That was incredibly relaxing. -Glad you enjoyed it.
天啊 我的鼻子
Ah. Oh, my nose.
我的下巴感觉像被卡车撞了
And my chin feels like I was hit by a truck.
一辆迷你卡车 但是…
A very tiny truck, but…
我猜你睡着时摔倒了
I guess you fell over when you fell asleep.
常有的事
Happens all the time. -Ha-oh.
是啊 听着 我想聊一下…
Yeah, listen. I just wanted to touch base on, uh…
那天发生的事
you know, the thing that happened the other day.
-哪件事?-你知道的 那个…射♥精♥的事
Which thing? -You know, the… ejaculation thing.
哦 那件事呀
Oh. That.
我还是像以前一样尊重你
对 当然
Yeah. Sure, of course.
是的 而且整段体验让我感到很愉快
Yeah, and I am… I am mellow about the whole experience.
没什么大不了
No biggie.
当然了 没什么大不了
Of course, yeah. No biggie.
没错 我们就坦然面对吧
Yeah, let's just treat it like what it was.
两位你情我愿的成年人从对方身上吸取…性能量
Two consenting adults feeding off each other's… sexual energy?
没错
Yup.
这次我高♥潮♥了 下次可能是你
And this time I climax, next time it could be you.
这种事情应该是很随机的
Those things are supposedly pretty random.
Mm-hmm.
嘿 我得走了 回见 船长
Hey, um, I've gotta run, but I'll see you around, Captain.
当然 是的 如果你还想再试一次
Sure. Yes. I… I will be around,
或者尝试类似的体验 我随时都在
uh, if you wanted to experience that again,
我们可以再来一次
or something in that nature… We can circle back on it.
哦…我要做什么来着?
Oh… What was I going to do?
对了 做这个
Oh yeah, this thing.
(范德瑞特动物园)
大家好 喂喂 测试
Hello, toot-toot, testing.
Testing.
亲爱的朋友们 家人们亲爱的伊丽莎白
Dear friends, dear family, dear Elizabeth.
如你们所知 因为伊丽莎白心地善良才会有这处人类动物园
As you may know, this human zoo was built because of Elizabeth's big heart.
她非常关心别人 钟情异域
She cares so much for people. She is a true xenophile
对外国人的文化和习俗有强烈的兴趣和关注
with so much interest and care for foreign people's cultures and customs,
大家给她一些热烈的掌声吧
so give her a warm round of applause.
-Oh!
谢谢你 扬 谢谢
Thank you, Jan. Thank you.
我想为她献上一份前所未有的礼物
I wanted to buy her a gift unlike anything she had before.
我们的收藏中最昂贵稀有的珍宝
The most expensive and rare gem in our collection.
我将为大家呈现来自亚马逊雨林最深处
Now let me introduce to you, from the depths of the Amazon rainforest,
未接触过人类彻底与世隔绝了数千年
untouched by humans, they have lived in total isolation for thousands of years.
几近灭绝的贾瓦鲁纳部落!
They are among the last of their kind. Meet the Javaruna Tribe!
什么?
What? -Oh!
什么?不!
What? No!
疾病!
Disease!
他们带来了瘟疫 瘟疫来了
They brought the plague! The plague is upon us!
他们想杀掉我们!大家快离开这里!
They're trying to kill us! Everybody get out of here!
这是怎么回事 扬?真丢人!太丢人了!
What the hell is this, Jan? A disgrace! It's an utter disgrace!
对不起 他们提过免疫系统很弱的事
I'm sorry. They said something about the bad immune systems.
我不知道
I don't know.
白♥痴♥!你买♥♥了一批烂货
Idiot! You bought damaged merchandise.
这哪是惊喜 简直是惊吓 我们被耍了
This surprise sucks swollen balls, and we have been made fools of.
让开!
Get out of my way! -Oh!
(释放囚犯 不得按压)
实施计划!
Implement the plan!
Oh, ah.
-Whoo!
-Americans are fucking free! -Woo-hoo!
USA! USA! Fuckin'…
我要回家了 宝贝!
I'm coming home, baby!
Run, Johannes! Run like the wind!
This way!
把他们围住 都抓起来!
Round them up! Capture everyone!
Oh!
把武装部队找来!我要报仇!
Get the militia now! I will revenge this!
没人敢耍扬昂特卡特范德瑞特!
No one makes a fool of Jan Onthercaart von der Recht!
抱歉 老板 你刚才说话了吗?警报声音太大了
Sorry, did you say something, boss? The alarm.
我说现在把武装部队找来
I said get the militia now.
我要报仇 没人敢耍扬昂特卡特范德瑞特!
I will revenge this. No one makes a fool of Jan Onthercaart von der Recht!
把武装部队找来?
Get the militia?
是的 你这个笨蛋
Yes, you…
那个弗尔船长死定了!
That Captain Fall is going down!
-我不行了 吉姆-别停下 伙计
I can't do this, Jim. -Just keep going, buddy.
我的身板受不了这种运动量
This engine ain't built for exercise.
加油 布巴 你可以的我们最好赶快动身 起来吧
Come on, Bubba. You can do this. Now we gotta haul ass. Come on.
这样跑比世上任何一间监狱都糟糕
No prison in the world is worse than running like this.
不要龟缩 布巴
Don't you turtle up on me now, Bubba.
抱歉 吉姆 我要龟缩在这里听天由命
Sorry, Jim. I'm turtling up and hoping for the best.
别这样 布巴 我们是一条船上的
Don't do this, Bubba. We're in this together.
如果你要龟缩 那我就跟你一起
If you're turtling, shit, I'm turtling.
真棒啊 刚才跑得我精疲力竭
Ah, this is so nice.
That sprint took everything I had in me.
是啊 挺好的 不知道晚餐吃什么
Yeah. It's pretty nice. I wonder what's for dinner.
我要揭发这个可怕的地方哪怕这是我做的最后一件事
I will expose this horrible place,
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表