剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
-你跟我在一起呢 傻瓜-什么?
You're here with me, silly. -What?
不是吧 你可能有点癫痫发作了
Oh no. I wonder if you maybe had a little seizure.
可能是因为太阳什么的吧
Probably because of the sun or something.
天啊 我好累啊 我这是怎么了?
Oh God. Ooh, I'm tired. What's happening to me?
我的嘴巴好干 我需要喝点水
My mouth is so dry. I need some water.
小可怜 你只是脱水了
Poor sweetheart. You're just dehydrated.
在海上一定要记得喝够水 好吗?
You must remember to drink enough water when you're at sea, hey?
是啊 应该喝够水 我真是一个傻瓜
Yeah. Yeah. I should, shouldn't I? That's… Oh, I am such a goofball.
是我自作自受了
Brought this on myself. -Yeah. You sure did.
是啊 是呢
对不起
I'm so sorry. -Aw.
看起来你需要一个拥抱你还是很迷糊呢 过来吧
Looks like you could use a little hug. You still look so confused. Come here.
好吧 哇哦 好家伙
Okay. Whoa. Holy mackerel.
你想跟我一起吃宵夜吗?
You, um, wanna grab an evening snack with me?
当然 我好饿感觉就像好几天没吃东西了
Sure. Yeah, of course. I'm so, so hungry.
Feels like I haven't eaten in days.
乔尔穆恩
Joel Moon. Hmm.
死因呢?
Cause of death?
异常勃起 导致大脑和其他重要器官严重供血不足
Abnormal erection that has drained the brain and other vital organs of blood
以及全身供氧不足
and shutting off the oxygen supply in the body.
这死法真有趣
What a way to go.
是昨晚送来的他的妻子在车♥库♥发现了他
Came in last night. His wife found him in the garage.
其他人呢?
我们发现老虎的DNA以及各种有机物的混合物
We found traces of tiger DNA mixed with all sorts of organic material
这些人身上都有
in all of these.
很有可能是黑市上
Most likely it's some new extremely potent black-market erectile drug.
某种新兴的强效壮♥阳♥药♥
我从没见过如此坚挺的勃起
I have never seen rock-hard erections like these before.
从来没有从医学的角度来看 这很惊人
Never. It's truly magnificent, from a medical point of view of course.
当然
Of course.
我打算把这些勃起案例写进我的博士论文
I'm actually planning on writing my PhD on these erections.
-这真的很有趣-好的 知道了
They're really interesting. -Okay. Noted.
我要逐一制♥作♥模型 以便近距离研究
I'm making molds of each of these so I can study them up close.
-可以从中学习到很多-你说了算
You can actually learn a lot from these. -If you say so.
嘿 斯蒂尔 我们该走了吧?
Uh, hey, Steel, um… should we, um, head out?
很多 你可以从中学到很多
A lot. You can learn a whole lot.
好了 谢谢你如果有其他消息 请通知我们
Okay. Well, thank you, and let us know if anything else comes in.
嘿
Hey.
好多妓♥女♥啊
So many prostitutes.
话说 我们来这里做什么?
Hey, wh… what are we doing here anyway? -Wait and see. Wait and see.
等着瞧吧
嘿 我不知道你是什么情况但我已经结婚了
Hey, I don't know what your deal is, but I am a married man.
这枚戒指对我来说很重要
This ring on my finger is really important to me.
过来啊 亲爱的
Over here, honey.
斯蒂尔 我不会跟妓♥女♥上♥床♥的不可能的 别想了
Steel, I am not fucking a hooker. No way. Forget it. Mm-mm.
不行 不可能的 这样做太卑鄙下流了
No, no, come on. It's just plain wrong and despicable.
收到
Uh-huh. Roger that.
找到了 我就是来找她的
Bingo. Just what I've been looking for.
哇!真漂亮呀
Wow! Oh, such a beauty.
好吧 我的新基本原则是可以上♥床♥ 但得戴套
Okay, my new ground rule is no penetration without condom.
生殖器的皮肤接触是万万不可的
Genital skin contact is just plain wrong.
我有我的道德指南如果跑偏 那就完蛋了
I got my moral compass, and damned if I'm strayin'.
不 斯蒂尔 我不会的
No, sir, not me.
糖糖!等一下
Candy! Hold on.
你来找我做什么斯蒂尔?我什么也没做过
What do you want from me, Steel? I haven't done jack shit.
你对市面上卖♥♥的这种新壮♥阳♥药♥了解多少?
that's just hit the streets?
-一无所知-是吗?
Nothing. -No?
不知道 你为什么要问我?
No, no clue. Why are you asking me?
直觉而已
Just a hunch.
你知道吗?去死吧 斯蒂尔你把我的顾客都吓跑了
You know what? Screw you, Steel. You're scaring my customers.
也许这东西能帮上忙
Maybe this'll help.
天啊
Oh God.
好吧 去城外的药房♥看看吧
Yeah, pay a visit to the, uh… pharmacy outside town.
有位留着长胡子的中国老头?他在卖♥♥那东西
The old Chinese man with the long beard? He's pushing that stuff.
漂亮 搜捕时间到
Bingo. It's bust time.
兄弟们
Fellas!
你要上车吗?
You comin'?
稍等 斯蒂尔 让我更新一下脸书
One second, Steel. Just updating Facebook.
天啊 我看起来好酷
Damn, I look cool.
队长 我从没想过你会加入我们的行动
Hey, Chief, I just gotta say, I never thought you'd wanna join us on this one.
我喜欢偶尔亲自上阵
Oh, I like to get my hands dirty every now and then.
再说了 参加这种简单的搜捕我才好邀功啊
Plus, I like to take the credit for easy busts like these, you know?
这对我的履历很有益
Really helps on my resume.
当然 这名中国人可能只是一枚棋子
Uh, sure. Well, this Chinese guy is probably just a pawn,
但我跟你说我觉得他能带着我们找到幕后主谋
but I'm telling you, I think he could lead us all the way to the top.
背后可能存在犯罪组织
There's probably a criminal organization behind this or something.
你又在说疯话了叨逼叨的斯蒂尔 大家说是吧?
Now you're talking that crazy talk again. It's Steel on repeat, right, guys?
是呢 队长 看啊 我们到了 就在前面
Right on, Chief. Oh, look, there it is. Right up ahead.
靠边停车 我想确认一些事
Pull over to the side. I just wanna check something.
35分钟内有35个点赞
Thirty-five likes in 35 minutes.
耶 不错嘛
Yeah! Not bad.
平均值是多少?每分钟一个 真不错
This is an average of what? Uh, one like per minute. Oh yeah.
我的…
Oh my…
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
搞什么鬼?
Whoa! What the hell?
药房♥爆♥炸♥了
It exploded.
Wow.
就这样吧 我们也无能为力
That was that. Nothing more we can do.
这名中国人可能参与某些垄断业务了
The Chinese guy might or might not have been involved
也可能没有
in some kind of cartel business,
但现在他意外身亡了我们就不得而知了
but now he died in a terrible accident, so we'll never know for sure.
-你怎么知道这是意外呢?-直觉而已
How do you know it was an accident? -Oh, just a hunch.
或者可以说是经验 煤气泄漏
Or experience, if you like. Gas leak.
他去打开炉子 砰 震动房♥间
He went to turn on the stove and boom, boom, shake the room.
新鲜王子 有人懂吗?
Fresh Prince, anyone?
大火熄灭后 我们得搜查废墟
Okay, we have to go through the rubble when the fire dies down.
召集鉴证科和其他所有相关人员
Call in forensics and… and… the whole shebang.
我能问问原因吗?
Uh, why, if I may ask?
去寻找线索和证据
Uh…
To look for clues, evidence.
你见过被火烧过的东西吗?
Have you ever seen things that burn in a fire?
我见过啊 是的
I've seen that happen, yes.
那你就应该知道被火烧过就彻底完蛋了
Then you'll know that they get totally destroyed.
如果你不介意的话 我想查查看
I would like to take a look, if you don't mind.
马屁探员来报到了 是吧?
Oh, Agent von Ass-Licker reporting for duty, huh?
-什么马屁?-我随便说说的
Von what? -I'm just saying.
文书先生又重新掌权了
Mr. Paperwork-maker is back in the saddle again,
想制♥造♥额外的工作
trying to create extra work.
你就不能消停一次吗?
Can't you give it a rest for once?
你们不觉得奇怪吗?
Doesn't it seem strange?
我们刚停车他们的藏身处就爆♥炸♥了?
Their stash house explodes just as we pull up?
就像有人给他通风报信了
It's like somebody tipped him off.
还有谁知道我们要来这里吗?
Who else besides the four of us knew that we were going here?
先别急着酝酿阴谋论 斯蒂尔
Whoa, whoa!
Hold your horses there with the conspiracy theories, Steel.
不要轻易怀疑我们中的任何一个人
I would be very careful suspecting any of us
或是我们在脸书上的粉丝
or any of our Facebook followers for that matter.
等等 你把这件事发到脸书上了?说我们要突击搜捕药房♥?
Wh… Wait, you put it on Facebook? That we were raiding the pharmacy?
是啊 当然了
Uh, doy, of course.
特警队必须出现在社交媒体上
The Special Unit has to be present on social media.
向社区展示我们很时髦这对我们的品牌知名度很重要
It shows the community that we are hip, and it is crucial for our brand awareness.
哇 真是难以置信
Wow, that is unbelievable.
天啊 你真是一个社交媒体白♥痴♥ 斯蒂尔
Oh my God, you really are a social-media ignoramus, Steel.
你难道不明白我们需要跟线上社区建立联♥系♥吗?
Don't you understand that we need to connect with the online community?
社交媒体很重要
Social media is important
因为我们能以此接触和培养我们的目标受众 与他们互动
because it allows us to reach, nurture, and engage with our target audience!
你真这样做了
You actually did it.
当然 我们走吧 各位
I sure did. Let's roll, people.
(特警队)
啧啧啧 小猫咪
Well, well, well. Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
(虎鞭研磨机)
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表