剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
变成了一片湿漉漉的泥潭
into the sloppiest quagmire.
再见啦!
Peace out!
喂!
Hey! Hey!
(弗尔船长停车位)
(残疾人停车位)
女士优先
Ladies first.
不不 你先上吧 船长
No, no, no, you go right ahead, Captain.
还是你先吧
I insist.
好吧
Okay…
天啊 好紧致的屁♥股♥ 就像鼓皮一样
Damn. Now, that's a tight ass. Like a drumskin.
向你致敬 你赢得了我的尊重
Kudos to you. You have earned my respect.
(右舷)
你好 巴雷尔女士!快看啊
Oh, hi there, Ms. Barell! Check this out.
驾驶室所有人都会记得
Now everyone on the bridge will remember the difference
左舷和右舷的区别了
between port and starboard side.
好呢 真是太好了
Oh. Okay, that's great.
是的 由于船员们记错了
Yes, there have been some unfortunate incidents
发生过一些不幸的事故导致出现危险事件
when crew members've misremembered, which has led to hazardous episodes
对船员、乘客、码头和船舶都造成了伤害
and some injuries both to crew, passengers, docks, and the ship.
我曾经也亲历过这类事故
And I have been involved in a number of them.
实不相瞒 我并不完美
I'm not gonna lie, so, you know, I'm not perfect by any means.
不 但你这样做很聪明 会帮助到大家
No, no, but that is smart anyway. It will help everyone.
-需要我也来帮忙吗?-当然
Do you want some assistance with that? -Sure.
-很好-谢谢
Great. -Thank you.
要知道 船长你给我的印象是一个心地善良的人
You know, captain, you strike me as a person with a big heart.
-你喜欢帮助别人-是的 只要有机会 我就会帮助别人
You know, you like to help people. -Yes, whenever I get the chance.
你知道的 船员们在谈论想要帮助那些不幸的人
So, you see, the crew was talking about wanting to help the less fortunate.
你也会对此感兴趣吗?
Is that something you would be interested in too?
-当然-太好了!
Of course. -Great!
-是的-很好
Yes. -Great!
反正我们现在有一些空位
Because we have some free capacity now,
我们可以举办一次慈善游轮之旅邀请一个从未被关注过的群体
so maybe we could do a charitable cruise for a group that never gets attention?
当然可以
Uh, definitely.
会邀请哪个群体呢?
Um… And… And who might that be?
白化病患者
The albinos.
白化病患者?
The… albinos?
是的 就是那些皮肤特别白的人
Yeah. You know, the extra-white-skinned people.
哦 他们啊
Oh, them. Uh…
好的 为什么呢?
Yes. Uh, wh… why?
什么?为什么呢?
Excuse me? Why?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
为什么我们要根据肤色来给人分等级呢?
I mean, why should we rank people based on the color of their skin?
这是最纯粹的种族主义 船长
That's racism in its purest form, Captain,
我希望你不是这样的人
and I hope that's not what you are all about.
不是的 这主意太棒了 是的
No, that's a great idea. Yes.
很好 我们现在要做的就是制♥作♥个人视频邀请函
Great, and what we're going to do is make to personal video invitations
并发送给从世界各地选出的白化病患者
and send it to selected albinos all over the world.
很好 我超喜欢
Great. Great. I love that.
是的 我会全力参与的
Yes. I… I am all in.
好了 安静大家早上好 好了 大家听好了
Okay, calm down. Good morning, people. All right, listen up, everyone.
集♥合♥ 我们将迎来重要的一天 有很多事要做
Gather round. We have a big day ahead of us. Lots to do.
但在我开始做晨间简报前
But before I start the morning brief,
我想借此机会给大家讲一个小故事
I would like to use the opportunity to tell a little story.
昨晚在我身上发生了一些特别的事
Something special happened to me last night.
我参加了一场派对高端上档次的派对
So I'm at this party. Real classy, real upscale.
但那是一场很疯狂的派对在场的所有人都是裸体
But it's pretty wild, and everyone there is naked.
我是唯一的男人其他都是小妞 而且个个都超极正点
I'm the only guy. The rest are chicks, and they are fucking beautiful.
身材无敌棒 好吗?巨♥乳♥让人神魂颠倒
Amazing bodies, right? Tits to die for.
总之 我开始打桩 好吗?
Anyway, I start penetrating, right?
一个接一个的女孩让我不断抽♥插♥ 狂干这些小妞
One girl after another, pumping away.
Really jackhammering these chicks.
突然间 她们同时达到高♥潮♥了
And all of a sudden, they all climax at the exact same time.
真是太疯狂了
It was insane.
至少有15个女孩尖叫着
At least 15 chicks screaming
潮♥吹♥喷到地板上 喷得到处都是…
and… and… and fountain orgasming all over.
-Just floors, flooded with squirt--
好了 船长 故事很棒很有趣 但是时候出发了
Okay, Captain. Great story. That is amusing, but it is time to go.
我们要晚了
We're running late. -I'm… Okay, Greg, wow.
好了 格雷格 我正讲到一半呢 伙计
All right. I was in the middle of a story.
抱歉 船长
Sorry, Captain.
只是如果我们现在还不出发就会延误原定行程了
It's… It's just that we will be behind schedule if we don't leave now.
好吧 格雷格 晚就晚了我的梦总不能只听一半吧
Well, then, Greg, we're gonna be late, okay?
No point of hearing half my dream, right?
这是梦吗?不是真事吗?
It's a dream? It's not even a real story?
我也希望呢 不是 就是梦啦
I wish. No, it was totally a dream,
但在我的脑海里是如此真实 如此生动 如此享受
but it was so real in my mind, so vivid and sensual.
-我觉得不分享出来就是玩忽职守-不会的
I thought it'd be negligent not to share. -It wouldn't.
不好意思 贝琳达 保持住
Excuse me, Belinda, one second.
-这翘臀 好棒啊!-不
Oh! That ass. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! -No…
Oh! Oh! Oh!
搞什么啊 船长?
What the hell, Captain?
这只是一个玩笑啦一个优雅又有品味的性暗示
It's only a joke. A classy and tasteful sexual innuendo.
你的行为太不专业了
That's just so unprofessional.
是啊 就是说吧?
Yeah. I know, right?
我们玩得很开心
Oh, we have fun.
好了 不要再胡闹了来吧 大家都回到工作岗位上吧
Okay. Enough horsing around here, people. Come on, let's get back to work.
是啊 或许可以试着表现得更真诚
Yeah, and maybe try one with even more sincerity.
说得认真一些 不用太过 一点点就好
Like, just say it like you mean it. Not… Not too much, just a tad.
就快好了 再稍作微调就行
You know? You're almost there. It's just a minimal adjustment.
你对电影制♥作♥了解多少 尼科?
What do you know about film production, Nico?
既然你问起来 我拍过不少电台广♥告♥
Uh, well, since you ask, I've done quite a few radio commercials,
我以前还曾出演过电视剧
and I had a part in a TV series back in the day.
-真的吗?-是的
Really? -Yeah.
我当的是临时演员但我出镜时间还挺长的
Or I was an extra, but I got quite a good amount of screen time,
所以请让我做我擅长的事吧
so, uh, please just let me do my thing.
-这家伙很在行呢-当然 尼科
The man know his things. -Sure, Nico.
船长?再来一次吧 请再真诚一点
Oh, Captain? Uh, one more take, please. Just a tiny bit more sincere.
是的 但要更真诚一点而不是做作 好吗?
Yeah, but more sincere, but not noticeably, okay?
开拍!
亲爱的白化病友
Dear albino friend.
我是乔纳森弗尔船长我很荣幸能亲自邀请你们
I, Captain Johnathan Fall, have distinct the honor
参加人生中最难忘的游轮之旅
of personally inviting you to the cruise of your lifetime.
我唯一想要的回报就是你们要替我们保守秘密
The only thing I want from you in return is that you keep this our secret.
不能让任何人知道我们在用如此奢华的旅行款待你们
No one can know that we are treating you to this fantastic luxury,
因为这会激起周围人的疯狂嫉妒
as it will stir up so much jealousy all around.
-Oh.
这听起来像是专门为我们准备的 亲爱的
This sounds like something for us, honey.
-是什么啊?-有人邀请我们参加免费游轮之旅
What is it? -We are invited to a free cruise.
仅限白化病患者
Albinos only.
免费游轮之旅?这不是典型的骗局吗?
Free cruise? Isn't that like a classic scam?
不不 这位弗尔船长似乎很真诚
No, no, no, no, no. That Captain Fall seems so sincere.
他们支付了机票和所有费用
And they have booked and paid for plane tickets and everything.
但无论如何 这都是不可能的
But it's not possible anyway.
我们无法在可怕的烈日下尽情享受
How are we supposed to enjoy ourselves in the horrible scorching sun?
他说主甲板上有遮阳网
He says the main deck is covered in shade nets.
还有免费的防晒霜和帽子
There's complimentary sunblock and hats.
他们甚至有训练有素的专门处理晒伤的人员
They even have trained personnel with extra expertise in sunburn wounds.
这位弗尔船长 他什么都考虑到了
He's thought of everything, that Captain Fall.
那还等什么 我们快出发吧
That's it. We're fucking going.
我们是时候在残疾人的行列中提升一级了
It's about time we move up in the disabled ranks.
是的 我同意 但我们就好好享受吧不要搞得像是重大的政♥治♥问题
Yes, I agree, but let's just enjoy this and not make it a big political issue.
为什么不呢?几个世纪以来我们一直被忽视 被边缘化
Why not? We've been overlooked and marginalized for centuries.
如果你是聋哑人或盲人什么的
If you're blind or deaf or something,
社会就会对你百般关照
society carries you around on a goddamn pedestal.
但如果你缺少黑色素
But if you don't have any pigment,
那你就只能像吸血鬼一样活在阴影里了
you are left to live your life in the shadows like a fucking vampire.
亲爱的 宝贝 我们就要去非洲了好好享受旅行吧 好吗?
Honey, babe, we are going to see Africa. Let's just enjoy that, okay?
是的 当然 终于轮到我们闪亮登场了 让他们都见鬼去吧
Yes, of course. It's our turn to shine, so to hell with all of them.
这次游轮之旅一定会很棒的!
This cruise is going to be great!
真正的胜利游♥行♥
A real victory march.
伙计们 今晚乘客离开后
So, fellas, who wants to throw down a few shots and get crazy
有人想喝几杯 然后疯狂一下吗?
as soon as the passengers have left tonight, huh?
我有水疗区的钥匙
I have the key to the spa area.
是的 当然 听起来不错
Yes, sure. Yeah. Sounds great.
酷啊!你们不会后悔的
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表