剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
even if it's the last thing I do.
我也是 这也是我的打算
Same here. That is exactly my plan too.
真的吗?你怎么不制定自己的计划?
Seriously? Maybe you can make your own plan?
你不必事事都模仿我
You don't have to mimic everything I do.
是的 但在人类动物园待了16年后
Yeah, but it's pretty obvious to have that plan
有这样的计划也很正常
after sitting in a human zoo for 16 years.
没错 你可以凭着自己的良心做事
Yes. You can do what your conscience tells you,
但如果你跟我有完全一样的计划
but it's not very inventive when you have the exact same plan as me.
那就缺乏创意了
Its just not very creative.
别玩过头 没有啦没关系 你们可以尽情享乐
No, it's okay. You can have too much fun.
好的 再见
All right, see ya.
佩德罗 我本来想请你…
Oh, so, Pedro, I was gonna ask you, um…
不 抱歉 我刚刚忘了 我…
Huh. Uh, no, yeah, sorry. It slipped my mind. I…
没关系 船长
That's okay, Captain.
我想起来了那个丽莎…你认识丽莎吧?
Oh, now I remember. That Liza… You know Liza, right?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
我们做了近8年的同事 我认识她
We have been colleagues for nearly eight years, so I know her.
对 她看起来不错 是的
Yeah, she seems very, uh… very nice. Yeah.
像这样的女孩可能有丈夫了或许还有几个孩子?
Maybe some little ones perhaps, or…
Girl like that probably has a husband and everything.
不 她还单身 一直都是
Uh, no. No. She's single. Always been.
-也许吧-对
Hmm. Maybe. -Yeah.
我觉得我可以成为那个人
And I feel like I could maybe be that person.
是不是…我们俩很像 你懂的 很合拍
Is that… We're just so alike, you know, so compatible.
-好的-丽莎很特别
Okay. -Liza is special.
很温柔 很敏感 甚至有点害羞
So tender. So sensitive. Almost shy in a sense.
像离开水的鱼 身处恶劣环境
Kind of a fish out of water in a tough environment,
有时候大型游轮就会这样
like a cruise ship can be at times.
像水泥丛林里一朵娇嫩的花
Just a delicate flower in a concrete jungle.
我只希望她在这里有安全感
I just hope that she feels safe here,
这样的工作环境不会让她觉得不开心
and that this workplace doesn't feel toxic to her,
毕竟这船上都是男人
you know, with the kind of masculine energy
we project on the ship.
她有一个娇弱的灵魂 但这没关系
She has a tender soul, you know, but hey, that's okay too.
我们也许是天生一对
That we might be meant for each other.
你和巴雷尔女士?
You and Ms. Barell?
当然 是的为什么不呢?去追她吧 船长
Sure. Yeah. Why not, right? Go for it, Captain.
谢谢你 佩德罗 跟你聊天很愉快
Thanks, Pedro. Good talk.
谢谢你的建议 我要去找她了
Thanks for the advice. I'll, uh… I'll go and find her.
-你是真正的朋友-我随时都在 友友
You're a true friend. -Anytime, mi amigo.
友友 哇哦
Hmm. "Amigo." Wow.
我不知道确切含义但听起来…很有诗意
I don't know what that means, but it sounds… poetic.
哦 丽莎!
Oh, Liza!
-你好-嗨
Hello. -Oh, hi.
-我正在找你呢-什么事?
I was actually looking for you. -How come?
我就是很想跟你谈谈 没错
Just, uh… I would really like to talk. -Um…
能等吗?
Yeah. -Uh, well, can it wait?
我得先冲个澡 把这颜料洗掉
I really have to take a shower, get this paint off me.
哦 那是颜料吗?
Oh, is that paint?
你这里沾的东西像是人类皮肤…还有头发吗?
You've got something that looks like human skin there and… hair?
-那是不是…-红色的颜料
Is that-- -No, it's red paint.
我不小心洒了一身
I spilled it all over me by accident. -Oh.
那可真倒霉
Well, that is, uh… unlucky.
你能在十分钟后到后甲板找我吗?
Uh, well, can you meet me at the rear deck in ten minutes?
当然没问题
Sure, no problem.
好吧 我要把帽子摘下来
Okay. I'm gonna take the hat off.
太正式了 是的
Too formal. Yeah.
你好 不行 晚上好…
Hello. No, no. Good evening…
还是戴上帽子吧 对 戴着帽子
Ha… Or, you know, hat on. Yeah. Keep the hat on.
-你来了 巴雷尔女士-我来了
There you are, Ms. Barell. -Here I am.
怎么了 上将?
So what's up, Admiral?
上将
Admiral.
是这样的 你知道 我在想…
It's, uh… you know, I was thinking…
或者没在想 我希望 你知道…
or not thinking, I was hoping that, uh, you know…
你希望什么?
What were you hoping?
或者我想说 我觉得我们之间很来电
Or I wanted to say that I feel we have a very, very strong chemistry,
所以我想问…
so I wanted to ask if, uh…
想问什么?
Ask if?
你是否愿意接受跟我出去约个会…
If perhaps you would be open to the thought of maybe going on a date.
尼科去左边 佩德罗去右边
Nico, take the left. Pedro, take the right.
来吧 伙计们 列队!
Come on, men. Formation!
去你的吧 扬!一经售出恕不退换!
Fuck you, Jan! All sales are final!
抓住他们!
Get them!
去死吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Die, you fuckers!
Fuck!
灯光!文明世界!
Lights. Civilization!
是的 我长眼睛了当一个人在荒野迷失好几星期后
Yes, I have eyes. One tends to notice a city
一眼就能看见城市的
when you have been lost in the wilderness for weeks.
太显眼了
It's pretty obvious.
对 但我们成功了!我们真的成功了
Yeah, but we made it! We actually made it.
我们吵过架我们之间并不总是那么愉快
We have argued, and it hasn't always been that pleasant between us,
但我们成功了 要不要跑过去?
but we made it. Should we just run down there?
我们才不要跑过去像两个气喘吁吁的白♥痴♥一样抵达城市
We are not gonna run down there and arrive in the city like two idiots out of breath.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为太蠢了
Because that's just stupid.
而且我们会表现得太急切了
Then we come across as too eager.
更酷的做法是在这里扎营四处走走…你懂的
It's much cooler if we just camp here and hang out and… you know…
回忆经历过的一切
reminisce about all the things we've been through
细数我们遇到过的猛兽诸如此类 这才是更好的做法
and all the dangerous animals we've seen and those things. It's much better.
但我们已经离目的地很近了而且这里非常危险
But… we're so close to our goal, and it's so extremely dangerous out here.
我们在野外生存好几星期了
Come on! We have survived for weeks out here,
你觉得最后一晚会出事吗?没道理
and you think something might happen on the last night? It doesn't make sense.
再拖一晚或许也没什么
Ok. Maybe one more night won't make a difference.
然后我们明天可以像国王一样大摇大摆走进城
And then we can walk into the city tomorrow as kings.
-对 昂首挺胸走进去-没错
Yeah, strut in there. -Exactly.
对 我也是这么想的
Yes, that's what I envision too.
我们酷酷地进城 所有人看我们都…
We'll look really cool as we walk into town and everyone there just… whoo!
-对-没错
Yeah. -Yeah.
-是的-好吧
Yeah. -Okay.
-晚安了-晚安
Good night. -Good night.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
约翰尼斯?
Johannes? Johannes?
Ah!
Oh. Eh…
走开 不要!
Get away. No!
坐下!
Sit!
走开!不!
Get away! No, no, no, no!
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表