剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
把平头螺丝刀给我 谢谢
Flat screwdriver, please. -Roger.
收到
谢谢 这种工具真不错
Thanks. Wow, this is one nice tool.
我就喜欢这样的螺丝刀平整顺手 戴着手套也能用
Just as I like my screwdrivers, nice and flat, sits good in the glove.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
再把那根超大号♥的撬棍给我 谢谢
And the jumbo size crowbar, please.
哇 真长啊 有两米多长呢
Wow, that is truly huge. Over seven feet long.
我想很少有人见过这么长的撬棍 不过…
I guess few have seen such a huge crowbar before, but, uh…
这就是我们在太空中使用的尺寸
that's the size we use here in space.
尺寸的确不小 是的但集中精神抓住它吧
It's a decent size, yes, uh, but concentrate on grabbing it.
-别说那么多话-糟糕
Don't talk so much. -Oops.
可恶
Dammit.
天啊 我没抓住 工具丢失重复一遍 我们的工具丢失了 真该死
Oh man, I didn't get that. Tool lost. I repeat. We lost a tool. Goddamn it.
干得漂亮
Great job.
现在撬棍会绕轨道运行两年半然后冲进地球大气层
Now it'll orbit for two and a half years before entering Earth's atmosphere.
过段时间 地面的人可要小心了
Heads up down there. In a while.
抱歉 伙计 这都是我的错
Sorry, fellas. That was my bad.
当然 这还用说嘛
Yeah, obviously.
(坦桑尼亚 两年半后)
喂!
Hey!
-嘿 玛玛杜!-嗨 玛玛杜!
Hey, Mamadou! -Hi, Mamadou!
哇 看看你们呀
Wow. Look at you guys.
你们都戴着类似的项链 恭喜呀
You got yourself similar necklaces. Congrats.
但那些假手指是怎么回事?
But what's the deal with those fake fingers?
手指都是真的 这些是白化护身符
Oh, they are real. These are albino charms.
实际上花了一大笔钱呢
Actually cost a fortune.
什么?你们买♥♥那些可怕的巫术垃圾了吗?
What? You have actually bought that horrible witchcraft crap?
是啊 权衡利弊了好一阵呢
Yeah. Been weighing the pros and cons for a while,
但我们最终还是决定买♥♥了能带来好运呢
but we finally decided to go for it. They're for good luck.
能带来好运?你的书都白读了
For good luck? You have a master's degree, for Christ's sake.
你可是科学家!是学者啊!
You are a man of science! A scholar!
那又怎样?天地间有许多事情
So what? There are more things in Heaven and Earth
是你的哲思无法解释的
than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Mamadou.
但为什么白化病患者的手指会给你带来好运呢?
But why would an albino finger bring you luck? Huh?
真是可怕又迷信
That is just gruesome and superstitious.
至少我敢做一点政♥治♥上不正确的事
Well, at least I dared to be a little politically incorrect
而不是一直任大多数人的想法
instead of just going with what the majority seems to think
左右自己的行为
at all times.
是啊 活得轻松点吧 玛玛杜不要做装在套子里的人
Yeah. Live a little, Mamadou. You're walking around with blinders.
况且如果真有用呢 玛玛杜?
Uh-uh-uh, and what if it actually works, Mamadou, eh?
如果能给我带来好运也许能让我找到我的灵魂伴侣呢?
What if it gives me the luck to maybe find my soulmate
或者以某种炫酷的方式暴富
or get filthy rich in some cool, random way?
你想剥夺我变好的权利吗?不是吧?
Do you want to take that away from me? Really?
继续生活在黑暗时代吧伙计们 忘记进步和科学吧
Keep living in the Dark Ages, guys. Ah, forget about progress and science.
好样的
Great job.
人们信仰不同 这点你应该接受
You should just embrace that people believe in different things.
这叫做宗教自♥由♥
It's called freedom of religion.
是的 你知道苏格拉底说过什么吗?
Yes. And you know what Socrates said?
我唯一知道的是我一无所知
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
说得太对了
Mm, that is actually true.
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
所以也许我们是对的而你是错的 玛玛杜 谁知道呢?
So maybe we are right and you are wrong, Mamadou. Who knows?
你就不能试一次吗 玛玛杜?
Can't you just try it on, Mamadou?
就一分钟看看会不会有什么幸运的事发生
Just for one minute, and we'll see if something lucky happens, huh?
是啊 就当玩了来吧 把我的给你戴上
Yeah, just for fun. Here, have mine.
这太蠢了
来吧 最坏还能怎么样呢?
Come on. What's the worst thing that could happen, eh?
看看你的运气会有变化吗?
That you get equal luck as you already have?
当心!我不想让那根死人手指碰到我
Careful! I don't want that dead finger touching me.
玛玛杜 过来吧 我们看看吧 给你
Mamadou, come here. Let's see, here.
现在 感觉到幸运了吗?
Now, feeling lucky yet?
什么鬼…
What the…
天啊 他死了 不是吧
Ah! -Oh my God, he's dead. Oh no, no, no.
Oh. Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God. -Ahh.
Oh!
片名:背锅船长
(加勒比海女王)
-早上好-嗨!
Good morning. -Hi!
船长?船长!
Captain? Oh, Captain!
嗨 你可能很忙但我能打扰你一下吗?
Hi, you're probably very busy, but may I bother you for a second?
当然 女士 有什么事吗?
Sure, ma'am. What can I do you for?
只是想跟船上最帅的男人合影啦
Just a photo with the most handsome man on board.
-如果这要求不过分的话-好的 他是谁?我能帮你找到他吗?
If that's not too much to ask. -Okay, who is he? Can I find him for you?
他真搞笑 就是你啦 傻瓜!
He's hilarious. It's you, silly!
我吗?
Me?
什么?你是认真的吗?
What? Are you… Are you being serious now?
是的
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
你懂的 我并不值得关注
you know, so… something to, uh, rest your eyes on.
但你懂的…合影没问题
But, you know, sure. Sure thing. Yeah. -Okay.
-是的 我很荣幸-好呢
Happy to. -Um…
说“茄子”
Say cheese.
-“茄子”!-“茄子”!
Cheese!
是的
Yes. Mm-hmm.
是的 不是 当然泰伦特先生 东西很稀有 需求量很大
Yes, no, of course, Mr. Tyrant. They are rare. They are in demand,
每根手指的价格都是天文数字 我注意到了
and the price per finger is astronomical, I see that,
但会不会还是有点…
but isn't this still a bit--
我们将提供这项服务
We will provide this service.
我们不能让个人道德影响我们的判断
We cannot let personal morality clutter our judgment.
道德只是一种主观感受 丽莎
Morality is just a subjective feeling, Liza.
知道了 先生
Uh, noted, sir.
再说了 他们根本不会上船的
Besides, they will never even board the ship.
我们只是利用“加勒比海女王”把他们引出来
We will only use the Caribbean Queen to lure them out of hiding.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
我们在帮助有需要的人
We are aiding people in need,
为他们在纷争不断的世界里带来一丝希望
giving them a glimmer of hope in a strife-torn world.
是啊 也许可以这样看待
Yeah. Maybe it is possible to look at it like that.
确实是的 去做吧
It sure is. Make it happen.
妈的
Fuck.
(坦纳)
康苏拉!我要吃早餐 快点!
Consuela! I want my breakfast. Chop-chop!
早餐就在你的盘子里 小弗尔先生
It is on your plate, Mr. Fall the Younger.
如果你没给我切吐司就不算给我做早餐了
You have not made my breakfast if you have not cut my toast!
你知道的 这是你的工作这是你做了30年的工作
You know this. It's your job!
It has been your job for 30 years!
恕我直言 你并不是我的老板
You are not my boss, with all due respect.
是的 严格来说不是的但你是我父亲雇来的
No, not technically, but you get paid by my father to do this.
他不在这里 既然我是他的继承人
He is not here, and since I am his heir,
我就是你的间接上司你在我的管辖范围内
I'm indirectly your superior, and you're under my jurisdiction.
是的 你♥爸♥爸是我的雇主他就在外面的花♥园♥里
Well, your dad is my employer, and, uh, he's just out in the garden.
别跟我顶嘴 康苏拉
Do not talk back to me, Consuela,
因为如果你不乖乖听话
because then I'll have to petition to get your tubby ass fired
我就会去请求爸爸把你炒掉我可不想这样做
if you don't fall in line, and I don't wanna do that.
好把 坦纳 乖乖吃你的早餐吧
Okay, Tanner. Finish your breakfast.
等被解雇你就不觉得好玩了 康苏拉
Oh-ho! It's all fun and games till you're fired, Consuela.
(大坦纳)
耶!滚吧 小鸟们!
Yeah! Fuck you, birds!
嘿 姑娘们午休时间来场三人行怎么样?
Hey, girls. How about a ménage à trois at nap time?
能再说一遍吗 先生?
Um… Come again, sir?
我说等孩子们睡了 我们做♥爱♥吧
I said, let's fornicate when the babies are asleep.
-拜托-你能相信吗?
你俩又不是在这里散步的清白处♥女♥
It's not like you're two innocent virgins walking here.
大家都知道你们以前做过的
Everyone can see that you've done it before.
所以才会有孩子
Hence the babies.
你快滚吧 怎么样?
How about screw you?
你们显然对传统的性♥交♥并不陌生
You're obviously not strangers to the old intercourse,
所以让我♥操♥一下又有什么问题呢?
so what's the problem with letting me have a little go?
抱歉 你有什么问题吗 先生?
I'm sorry, what's wrong with you, sir?
你有什么毛病吗?用我们叫人来吗?
Do you have a condition or something? Should… Should we…
-Should we call someone? -Uh!
我没毛病
Nothing is wrong with me.
我只是一位英俊的恶魔提出了一项诱人的提议
I'm just a handsome devil making a tempting proposition.
因为这肯定是史上最糟糕的提议
the worst proposition in the history of propositions.
好吧 这是你们的损失 女士们
All right, your loss, ladies.
但要知道 我曾把最干燥的沙漠
But know this, I've been known to turn the driest desert
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表