剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
不 这全是真的 是个真实的故事
No, no! This is all true. It's a true story.
我以为收银员说的是:“三美元 晚安安”
Uh, so, uh… I thought the cashier said, "Three dollars, nighty-night."
所以我问道:“不好意思?”然后她又重复了一遍
So, uh, I said, "Excuse me?" And she repeated it.
但其实她说的是:“3美元99美分”
And what she actually said was, "Three dollars ninety-nine."
-哦 原来是99啊!对-太好笑了!
Oh, 99! Yeah. -Ha-ha, good one!
Oh!
三美元晚安安?根本说不通嘛
"Nighty-night?" It doesn't even make sense!
当时还是大白天呢 真是岂有此理
It was the middle of the day, for crying out loud!
别说了 船长 求你了你要笑死我们了
Please, please, stop it, Captain. Por favor. You're killing us here!
这事大概发生在…15年前
It happened maybe… oh, 15 years ago,
但我每天还会再回忆一遍依然会笑得停不下来
but I still think back on it every day, and I just laugh so hard.
哇 没错 这笑话的确很棒
Wow. Yeah, that's a… Yeah, that's a great one.
哦 我就知道 我要是去参加笑话节这就是我的保留节目
Oh, I know. It's my go-to story when I want a real laugh fiesta.
好吧 嗯 换个话题
Okay. Well, on another note, uh…
我想宣布一件事
I would like to make an announcement.
我想是时候…
I think it's time for me to, um… tinkle.
去尿个尿了
失陪一下 我过10到15分钟再回来
Please excuse me. I'll be back in ten… ten, 15 minutes.
Ah-ha-ha-ha!
-Ugh. -Mm-mm.
不行 我们受够了 我再也受不了了
No. No, we're done. I can't take another second of this.
你要干…住手!
What are you… No!
Ugh.
你成功了 乔纳森 你终于成功了
You've made it, Jonathan. You have finally made it.
他们都爱你 他们爱你
They love you out there. They love you.
-Oh, uh!
他回来了
And he's back.
老大来啦
There's the man!
没错 是我 我回来啦
Whoo!
嗯 我在想 你们介意我再讲一遍那个99美分的故事吗?
You know, I was thinking, do you mind if I tell that 99-cent story again?
我就是念念不忘 真的是太好笑了
I just can't get over it. It's so fun!
好啊
Yeah.
片名:背锅船长
好吧 各位听好了
Okay. Listen up, people.
我只想说 我很自豪
I just wanted to say that I am so proud to work with a crew
能与一群致力于让世界变得更美好的船员们共事
so dedicated to making the world a better place.
所以 我希望大家都把你们的手放在自己的肩膀上
So I want everyone to put your hand on your shoulder
就像这样
like this.
然后像这样
And then go like this.
干得好 对 现在每个人都跟着我说
Good work. Yeah, so ev… everyone… everyone say that with me now.
-干得好 对 干得好-干得好
Good work. Yeah, good work. -Good work.
-Good work. -Good work.
干得好
Good work. -Good work.
好了 真不错
Ah, okay, that's nice.
好的 接下来我们要为几位特定乘客提供游轮包租服务
Okay, so next up is a chartered cruise for just a few select passengers.
我们要在这里接待两个团队分别来自中国和刚果
We have a group from China and a group from Congo coming here.
他们租下了整艘船纯粹是为了文化交流
They have rented the whole ship for the sole purpose of cultural exchange,
所以一定会很有意思的
so that will be a lot of fun.
因此 我相信这会是个巨大的商机
And therefore, I believe this will be a great business opportunity
将在未来几年为您带来丰厚的利润和繁荣的前景
that will bring you much profit and, uh… prosperity in the coming years.
就这样
That was it.
介绍完毕
End of presentation.
Oh!
你觉得怎么样?
Wh… Wh… Wh… What do you think, eh?
我听起来有说服力吗?如何?我做到了 不是吗?
Did I sound convincing? Yeah? I nailed that, didn't I?
没错 非常好
Yes, that was… very good.
非常全面 用了许多图像和图表来强调你的观点
Very thorough, with great use of both graphics and diagrams
to emphasize your points.
很高兴听你这么说我不明白为什么有人会拒绝这笔交易
Good to hear. I can't understand why someone would say no to this deal.
不会的
No.
听着 会有很多人出席这个宣讲会吗?
Listen to me, are there going to be many people at this presentation?
啊 会啊 我想大概有15人?至少有10人以上
Ah, yes, I think maybe 15? More than ten at least.
哦 宝贝 天啊 这可不妙
Oh, baby Jesus. Not good. -Mm?
你光是在我面前排练 听起来就已经那么紧张了 我们都结婚25年了
You sounded nervous just rehearsing in front of me, your wife of 25 years.
你打算怎么应对更多的观众呢?
How are you going to handle a bigger audience?
但我现在已经怀着一颗平常心了
Uh… Uh… But it is quite normal now. Ah-ah.
你知道马克吐温怎么说的吗?
You know what Mark Twain said?
“世上有两种类型的演讲者一种会紧张 一种会撒谎”
"There are two types of speakers, those that get nervous and those who are liars."
但没人会比你更紧张 古德拉克
But no one gets as nervous as you, Goodluck.
做餐前祷告时
Oh. -You can't say grace at the dinner table
周围只有我和孩子们你都没法不口吃不脸红
with just me and the kids without stuttering and blushing.
Oh.
我知道 我才是自己最大的敌人
I know. I'm my own worst enemy.
你连RCA-SCART转换线都要带?
You are even bringing RCA to SCART?
你真该问问他们船上用的是哪种设备
Ah. You should really ask them what kind of setup they have on board.
我不会去问他们的 太不专业了
Mm-mm. I'm not going to ask them. It's not professional.
没了PPT 你一句话都憋不出来
You are nothing without your PowerPoint.
要是PPT没法♥正♥常显示那你注定要失败
If it does not work, you are doomed to fail.
给他们打个电♥话♥吧 只要20秒就行了
Just call them up. It takes you 20 seconds.
如果我打了电♥话♥
If I call them,
就立马迎合了他们对军阀的刻板印象
it plays straight into the stereotypes they have about warlords. Mm!
-我不想这样-什么刻板印象?
I don't want to give them that. -Ah! What stereotypes?
你也知道 嗯?
You know, eh?
就是我们不知道该如何设置PPT演示文稿之类的印象
That we don't know how to set up PowerPoint presentations and all that.
我不想被人随随便便界定
I don't want to be pigeonholed.
有时候 我真希望
Oh, sometimes I wish
你的一些童子军被晚绑♥架♥几年
that some of your child soldiers were snatched a few years later
然后像普通青少年一样 带着满脑子电脑技能之类的常识再度出现
so they came with some computer knowledge or something like normal teenagers.
那我就不必这么担心了
Then I would not have to worry so much.
没错 那样就太走运了
Yes, it would have been fortunate.
是啊 没错 但现在你只能靠自己了
Yes, it would have, but now you are on your own,
另外 协议没签就别回来了
and don't you dare come back without a signed deal.
奥博特上校已经准备好了
Colonel Obote is ready to take your place
你的军阀形象只要有一丝松懈他就会立马取代你的位置
the second you show yourself as a weak warlord.
你在干嘛 乔纳森?
Uh, what are you doing, Jonathan?
刚果人会带他们的孩子一起来
The, uh, Congolese party are bringing their kids,
所以我想确保大人们的会议不会被打搅
so I just… I wanna make sure the grown-ups can have their meeting uninterrupted.
这儿看起来很棒 对吧?
This looks great, right?
是啊 真不错
Yeah. Real nice.
但是这些年轻人可能不会喜欢魔术
But these youngsters might not be fans of magic
和脸部彩绘
and face paint.
哦 是啊 当然啦没错 也许你说得对 佩德罗
Oh, yes, of course. Yeah, you're probably right, Pedro,
因为孩子们一般不会喜欢这个 对吗?
'cause children tend not to like this, huh?
还有这个
Or this.
Hmm? Mm? Mm?
什么?这都是哪儿来的?
What? Where did that come from?
从我嘴里冒出来的?怎么可能?这可是手帕啊
My mouth? How is this even possible? Those are handkerchiefs.
这只是我为这些小淘气们
And that is just part of what I have in store
准备的一小部分节目
for these little rugrats.
欢迎莅临加勒比海女王号♥ 洪先生
Welcome to the Caribbean Queen, Mr. Hong.
我是你们的船长
I am your captain,
非常期待你们的加入
and I am so looking forward to having you on board.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure.
哦 是我的荣幸
Oh, the… the pleasure is all mine.
他们看起来都一样
They all look alike.
没法区分他们 他们都好丑长得一模一样
Impossible to tell them apart. Very ugly faces. It is very consistent.
简直是“拿丑脸当制♥服♥穿”
Almost like "ugly-face uniforms."
船长还是个“黄毛小子”
The captain is a tiny "boy-man."
长得丑 乳臭未干
Horrible face and smells like old milk.
-船长的身材应该更伟岸-说得对
A captain should be sturdier. -Right.
我没法尊重他
I cannot respect him.
嗯 我会说普通话
I… I speak Mandarin, you know?
你们刚刚在聊些什么?
Wh… What were you… What are you guys talking about?
只是在说我们很高兴能来到这里
Oh, just that we are very happy to be here,
感谢你们安排这次会面
and we want to bring thanks for arranging this meeting.
哦 我们的荣幸
Oh, our pleasure.
希望你们喜欢用棍子吃饭因为我们专门在餐厅里准备了棍子
I hope you like to eat with sticks because we have sticks in the restaurant.
省了那些劳什子刀叉
None of that knife-and-fork nonsense.
行
Okay.
你们一定会玩得很开心的
You're gonna have so much fun.
朋友 请跟我来 这边走
Please come with me, my friends. This way.
拜拜
Bye.
Hoof!
洪先生真有个性 对吧?
Oh, Mr. Hong. What a character, huh?
是啊 很不友好你不该忍♥受这种态度 我的朋友
Hmm, yeah, pretty hostile. You don't deserve that, my friend.
嗯 也许在中国表现得友善会被认为是软弱?
Well, maybe friendliness is a sign of weakness or something in… in China?
但他会回心转意的
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表