剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
But he… he'll come around.
以德报怨 他们不就是这么说的吗?
Kill them with kindness. Isn't that what they say?
喂?
Yes?
是 好的 收到
Yes. Okay. Roger that.
古德拉克和他的船员们正在靠近
Mr. Goodluck and his crew are approaching.
就在那里 地平线上
Oh! There, on the horizon.
啊 他们真远啊 但我能听得很清楚
Ah, they're so far away, but I can hear them real well.
我这是怎么了?仿佛我有超级听力一样
What is happening to me? It's like I… Oh, it's like have super hearing.
也许我终于发现了我不为人知的天赋在海上听力特别好
Maybe I finally found my hidden talent, hearing exceptionally well at sea. Huh.
(欢迎!)
Oh.
古德拉克先生欢迎莅临加勒比海女王号♥
Welcome, Mr. Goodluck, to the Caribbean Queen.
我是你们的船长 乔纳森弗尔
Uh… I am your captain, Johnathan Fall. Hah. Uh…
Oh.
我很高兴泰伦特先生安排了这次会面
I am so happy for Mr. Tyrant setting up this meeting.
请把我的谢意和这个一起带给他
Please, bring him my many thanks along with this.
哇哦 看起来真是货真价实我肯定他一定会喜欢的
Huh. Wow, it looks completely real. I am sure he will love it.
好 请上船吧 我们正等着你们呢
谢谢你 船长
Thank you, Captain.
给你的
Oh! One for you.
给你的
One for you.
不好意思
Oh! Oh, excuse me.
你耳朵里是什么呀 小家伙?
What's that in your ear there, little fella? Ah!
Ah!
住手!
Arrête ça.
哦 哇哦 好强壮
Oh wow, so strong.
嗯 真好玩
Huh! Well, that was fun.
所以 你们在刚果也喜欢玩警♥察♥抓劫匪 是吗?
So we like to play cops and robbers over there in Congo, do we?
太棒了 既有趣又好玩
That is just… swell. Fun and games is, uh… is good.
千万别抛弃你们的童趣你们这些小淘气们
Never lose your playfulness, you little rascal.
动作真是太快了
Ooh. That was so fast.
电池 这个赋予生命的能量储存器
The battery, this life-giving energy reservoir,
从卡车到电♥话♥ 为一切事物提供燃料
fueling everything from trucks to telephones.
没有它我们该怎么办?
Where would we be without it?
而没有钴还会有电池吗?
And what would a battery be without cobalt?
只是一块昂贵的无用的材料…材料?
Just an expensive piece of useless material.
Material? Hmm-hmm.
材料
Material.
只是在准备我要给孩子们表演的节目
Just preparing for a show that I am treating those kids to.
你没注意到他们看上去有多沮丧吗?
Did you not notice how sullen they looked?
我猜我不太擅长察言观色我真没注意
嗯 我很擅长这些孩子迫切需要好好玩玩
Well, I am, and those kids are in dire need of a good time.
嗯 也许他们只是想放松一下
You know, maybe they just want to relax
享受一段远离日常生活的时光
and enjoy some time off from the daily routine.
我的意思是他们很少有机会像这样放松一下
I mean, it's not often they get to do relaxing stuff like this.
我猜他们一直都很忙
I think they are kept pretty busy, if you ask me.
孩子就是孩子 欢乐是共通的
Kids are kids, and fun is universal.
我准备了笑话
I have prepared jokes,
谜语、顺口溜还有他们所渴望的一切
and riddles, and rhymes, and everything they could ever crave.
哇哦 好吧
Wow. Okay.
我觉得 还是把你的老鼠装
Uh… Just lose the rat outfit.
脱了吧
I think.
行 好吧 不过这是兔子
Oh, f… Yeah, fine. It's a bunny,
但这个表演的其他部分我是不会妥协的
but I'm not compromising on the rest of the show.
也许是我太操心了但孩子就是我们的未来
Maybe I care too much, but children are our future,
而且我也没看到其他人想让他们打起精神来
and I don't see anybody else trying to lift their spirits around here.
所以 这个…
So this one…
-Oh.
哦 不好
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
这不是…
That is not… Ah, ah. Ah-ah.
Ooh. Wh… I…
有什么可以帮您的吗古德拉克先生?似乎有点棘手
M… May I help you, Mr. Goodluck? It's a… a bit tricky.
不用 我可以轻松搞定 我很懂电脑
Uh, no. I can do this easily. I'm very computer literate.
行 有什么需要我帮忙的尽管说
Yeah. Just tell me if there's anything I can do.
什么都没有
There is nothing.
我是不同电缆和连接领域的专家
I'm an expert in the different cables and connections area,
所以这对我来说没有问题
so that poses no problem for me.
-好吧-好的
Okay. -Okay. Okay. Mm.
只要连到那里的HDMI2插口就行了
Just connect to the HDMI 2 there.
我早就知道了 但这不是我要做的
I knew that, but that is not what I was trying to do.
Hmm.
(加勒比海女王号♥)
Eh…
Uh…
欢迎来到JSF即少年安保队宣讲会现场
Welcome to this presentation of JSF, the Juvenile Security Force.
Uh…
后面的人都能清楚地听到我说话吗?
Uh, can everyone hear me fine all the way there in the back?
当然了 这只是个小房♥间
Of course. This is just a small room.
哦 那就好 不错 真不错
Oh, okay, good. Uh… Uh-uh… G…
Um, good.
欢迎你 洪先生 还有你的同事们
Welcome to you, Mr. Hong, and to your associates.
很荣幸您拨冗在这艘美丽的船上与我们…
It is an honor that you took the time to meet us here in this fine… vessel.
会面
好吧 那我们就直接开始谈正事吧
Okay, let us get straight to business.
现在你们对我有了更多的了解
Eh… Now you know more about me.
那里总是充满了希望 不是吗?
That is always positive. Yeah?
总之 我说到哪儿了?
Anyway. Uh, where was I?
对了
Uh, yes.
当你们今天离开这个房♥间时
When you leave this room today,
你们会坚信少年安保队
you will be convinced that the Juvenile Security Force
是守卫你们钴矿的正确选择
is the right choice for guarding your cobalt mines.
因为就像我们常说的:“重点不在你认识谁
Because like we used to say, "It's not who you know,
而是你炸飞了谁”
but who you blow… up."
这个说法非常好笑
It is a… a very funny twist on the saying.
接下来是“讹传还是事实”环节
Eh-heh. I'll move along to myths or facts.
与成年士兵相比童子军需要的食物更少
Child soldiers need less food than grown soldiers
因此他们是更加实惠的选择
and are therefore a more affordable choice.
这是讹传还是事实呢?
Myth or fact?
船长?
Capitán?
有多少孩子报名参加了魔术表演?
Uh, how many of the children have signed up for the magic show?
一个都没有
Mm… No one.
什么?这些孩子有什么毛病?
D… What? What the freckles is wrong with these children?
我准备了一场精彩的演出
I have a heck of a show prepared. -I am aware. Yes.
我知道 确实
你有没有跟他们说我准备了精彩的节目?
Did you tell them I have a heck of a show prepared?
说了 我告诉他们了
Ye… Yes, I told them.
你是这么说的吗?
In those words?
是的
Yes.
哦 真不妙他们肯定以为“精彩”不是什么好词
Oh, not good. Then they heard the H word. Ugh.
他们没会错意
I think they'll be fine.
他们对演出很期待吗?他们说了些什么?
Were they excited about the show? What did they say?
什么?
你也知道 船长 小孩子的玩笑罢了
Eh, you know, Captain, it's just kids' humor.
好吧 马上召开员工紧急会议
Okay, call an emergency staff meeting, pronto.
我有办法收拾这个烂摊子
I have a plan to solve this mess.
每个人都必须加入 我不接受拒绝
Everyone has to join, and I… I won't take no for an answer.
Whoo!
一起来吧 朋友们!快来!
Join in, friends! Come on! Come on!
有什么好怕的?太好玩了
What are you scared of? This is so fun.
太好玩了
所有的杯子、锅子、刀子、叉子和勺子都可以按比例缩小
All the cups, uh… pots, uh… the knives,
uh, the forks, and the spoons can all be scaled down,
从长远来看可以为您节省一笔不小的开支
and in the long run could save you a considerable amount.
您想让我详细阐述光是选择体格比较小的童子军
Do you want me to elaborate on the savings
就能节约多少费用吗?
just because of the sheer lack of size of the soldiers?
Eh?
不想?还是想?
No? Or yes?
还是不想?
O… Or no?
有人想跳康加舞吗?想跟我们一起跳康加舞吗?
有人想跳康加舞吗?有人想…
然后调头!
And reverse!
没人来跳康加舞
没人来跳康加舞
他们不想跳康加舞我们就不打扰你们了
大家继续往后退
Keep backing up, everybody!
我们休息一下吧这样可以吗 洪先生?
Let's take a break. Huh? Is that okay for you, Mr. Hong?
稍微休息下?让头脑清醒一下
Yeah? A… A short break, eh?
Eh… To… To… To clear our heads.
Eh-hah.
可以?还是不可以?
Yes? O… Or no?
哦 哇哦 谢谢 我累死了
Oh wow, thanks. I am so exhausted.
-康加排舞是最好的锻炼方式-真的吗?
Conga line is the best form of exercise. -Really?
真的 我在某个地方读到过
Yeah, I read that somewhere.
我希望我没有破坏他们的会面 但是…
Oh, I hope I didn't ruin their meeting, but, uh…
能让这些孩子的脸上露出笑容那这一切都是值得的
being able to put a smile on all those children's faces made it all worthwhile.
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表