剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
(加勒比海女王)
慢慢向右转舵6度左右
Ease up to about six degrees on your starboard engine.
收到
Roger that.
看上去不错 对地航向244度
Looking good. Two-hundred forty-four over the ground here.
真棒
Muy bien.
(加勒比海女王)
(法国海♥关♥总♥署♥)
可以关闭引擎 准备靠岸
Go ahead and shut down engines and prepare to dock.
干得好 各位 完毕
Good work, guys. Over and out.
做得好 船长
Great job, Captain.
是啊 不是我吹牛 我开始掌握窍门了
Yeah. Startin' to get the hang of it.
Not to toot my own horn or anything.
我会让船员们重新粉刷修缮的
I'll get the crew working on the repainting and repairs.
很快就能修好 最多三天
It'll be fixed in no time. Three days max.
很好!我们的团队真棒
Great! What a team we are.
协调有序 运转良好
A well-oiled machinery.
片名:背锅船长
嘿 假期愉快哦!
Hey, have a great vacation!
嘿 船长!
Hey, Captain!
大胆猜测 你喜欢花 对吗?
Wild guess. You are a flower girl, right?
有各种颜色什么的 非常漂亮
You have some colors there and everything. So pretty.
我就知道你会喜欢
I just knew it.
-所以你准备好了吗?-是的
So are you ready? -Yeah.
你如此着急去见我的家人真是太好了
It's cool that you were so eager to come along and meet my family.
说实话 我还有点意外呢
I… A bit surprising, to be honest.
我想我只是想跟你来一次小小的冒险
I guess I just wanted to go on a small adventure with you.
路过摩纳哥时我还有一点私事要处理
And I have a tiny personal thing to attend to in Monaco on the way,
所以我想这是“一举两得”的事情
so I guess it's a "two birds with one stone" kind of thing.
很好 真是太好了
Great, that's just great.
不过我们好像不路过摩纳哥吧
Uh, Monaco is not really on the way though.
不会绕太多的路 也不会花太多时间
Oh, it's not much of a detour, and it won't take long,
但我们要去摩纳哥这件事是咱俩的小秘密 好吗?
but it has to be our little secret that we're going back there. Okay?
你是可以保守秘密的 对吗 宝贝?
You can keep a secret now, can't you, sweetie?
是的 当然 我会把嘴缝上的
Yes. Yes, of course. My lips are sealed.
景色真美啊
What a view.
哇 景色真棒啊
Wow. Views are cool.
Mmm.
我要去换一身更舒服的衣服了
I'm just going to change into something more comfortable.
听起来不错 我也要换
Ooh, that sounds perfect. Me too.
Oh! Oh, oh.
我有一点事情要办
I just have to run a little errand.
那我肯定要跟你一起去
Ya… Uh, well, I'll come with you, of course.
不用了 这是私事
Oh. No, it's… it's personal.
太好了 我真的很想跟你做一些私事
Oh, perfect. I really wanna do personal stuff with you.
好吧 听着 乔纳森
Okay, look, Jonathan.
要想长久在一起我们就不能让对方感到窒息 好吗?
If this is going to work, we can't smother each other. Okay?
要给彼此空间 这很重要
It's so important that we give each other space.
是的 在恋爱中给彼此空间才是健康的做法
Yes. Yes. Giving each other space in a relationship is so healthy.
我看到过的我犯了一个新手错误 抱歉
And I've… I've read that. It's a rookie mistake. I'm… I'm sorry.
没关系 很好 我马上回来 再见
No. Great. I'll be right back. See you.
好呢 再见 很好 很棒
Okay. Yeah. See ya. Cool. Very cool.
A high-profile Russian oligarch…
丽莎!
Liza. Liza! -Mmm.
猜猜是谁上新闻了是那位寡头 有人把他杀了!
Guess who's on the news. It's that oligarch. Someone killed him!
-真的吗?-是啊
Really? -Yeah.
看起来特别可怕
Looks pretty horrible.
有人把极度危险的放射性物质强行塞进他的直肠了
Someone forced a very dangerous radioactive thing up his rectum.
所以我估计不会再有那边的派对邀请了
So no more party invites there, I guess.
可能吧
Probably not.
为什么会有人做出这种事呢?
Why would anyone do something like that?
我也不知道 乔纳森
I wouldn't know, Jonathan.
也许他出♥卖♥♥♥什么人了告密的人会遭到报复 你懂的
Maybe he ratted someone out. Snitches get stitches, you know.
不懂 我还真不懂
No, I did not know that.
这可能是来接我们的
Oh. That is probably us.
是的 你可能是对的
Yeah. Yeah. You're probably right.
怎么了?你看起来有点紧张
Is anything wrong? You seem a little stressed.
我只是不知道 我们到达后会怎么样
Oh, I just don't really know what to expect when we get there.
-是吗?-是的
No? -No.
从小到大 有太多次斗智斗勇了
There have just been so many mind games growing up, though,
所以永远不知道会发生什么他们总是让人猜不透
so you can never know what to expect. They always keep you guessing.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
看啊 我猜这只是一种正常的恐惧表现
Look. Guess it's just a sign of the normal fright you have
发生在跟最亲近的家人见面前
before meeting up with your closest family.
是哦 看起来不太正常
Yeah, that doesn't seem very normal.
是的 这只是下意识的举动
Ah, well, it is. It's just the way that, uh… nature plays out.
我没明白你的意思 乔纳森
I don't follow you here, Jonathan.
你懂的 鸡舍里总有一只小鸡
You know, in… in the chicken coop, there is always one chick
会被其他小鸡团团围住 不停地啄
that the other chickens gang up on and just peck on constantly,
可能因为它是最小最弱的或者只是运气不好什么的
and it may be because it's the smallest or weakest or just bad luck or whatever,
但在我家 或者说鸡舍 被啄的总是我
but, uh, in my family, uh, or coop, that has always been me.
听起来真可怕
That sounds horrible.
不会啦 被啄只是随口一说我并没受过什么外伤
No. Well, the pecking has only been verbal,
So it hasn't hurt me on the outside,
所以外表一切正常 所以还不错啦
so the outside is perfectly fine, so, uh… that is good.
-是吗?-是的 没错
Is it? -Yeah. Yeah, it is.
一切正常 是的
It's all good. Yeah…
他们严格要求我 一定要按门铃
Oh, I have strict orders of always ringing the doorbell.
“只有流浪汉才会闯进人家”
"Only bums barge into a house."
哪怕是自己家吗?
Even your own house?
是的 尤其是自己家 爸妈总是这样说
Oh yeah, especially your own house, Mom and Dad always say.
乔纳森 亲爱的 见到你真好!
Jonathan, my dear. How nice to see you!
你好吗 康苏拉?我好想你啊
Oh! How are you, Consuela? I've missed you so much.
我也很想你 乔尼
Oh, and I have missed you, Johnny.
这位可爱的女士是谁呀?
And who is this lovely lady?
我是丽莎 乔纳森的同事兼女友
I'm Liza. Jonathan's colleague and girlfriend.
你俩看起来好般配呀
Oh! You two look so sweet together.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我爸妈在家吗?
Are… Are my parents in?
在的 快请进吧 他们在花♥园♥呢
Yes, yes. Please, come in. They are in the garden.
弗尔先生和夫人 乔纳森回来了!
Mr. and Mrs. Fall, Jonathan is home!
乔纳森 我的宝贝儿子
Jonathan, my baby boy.
很高兴你能穿着制♥服♥回家
So glad to have you home in that uniform.
-我们已经开始拥抱了 对吗?-是的
Oh, we have started to hug, right? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那就过来抱抱你妈吧
Come here and hug your mother.
来一个真正温暖正常的拥抱
A real warm, normal hug.
-哇 这种感觉真棒-够了 你快过来吧
Wow, that feels good. -Enough of that. Come here, you.
感觉很棒 是的 非常自然
Ah, feels… feels good. Yeah. So natural.
啧啧 这不是背后捅刀子先生嘛
Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Backstabber
他连给他唯一的哥哥找份工作都不愿意呢
who won't help his only brother get a job.
-什么?-你非要在我面前显摆你的制♥服♥吗?
What? -Why have to shove the uniform in my face?
你知道被他们赶出来后我有多脆弱嘛
You know how fragile I am after they let me go.
我很遗憾你失去了工作但我穿制♥服♥并不是不尊重你
Well, I'm sorry you lost your job,
but I mean no disrespect by wearing a uniform.
是哦 好受伤啊 弟弟你用实际行动伤害了我
Yeah, right! Oh, that hurts, man. You hurt me with your actions.
好不知羞耻好不懂长幼有序 心里永远只有自己
No shame. No class. It's always "me, me, me, me--"
-闭嘴 坦纳!-是的 闭嘴!
Shut it, Tanner! -Yeah, zip it!
这位是谁呀?有什么能帮你的吗?你迷路了吗 小姐?
And who is this? Can we help you? Are you lost, miss?
Mm. Um…
很高兴认识你 丽莎
Oh! Nice to meet you, uh, Liza.
我也很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you guys too. -But what do you really mean?
但你说她是你“女友”到底是什么意思?
You… You said "girlfriend," but that is probably very, very wrong.
可能完全被你搞错了
不 丽莎是我的好同事兼女友
No, no, Liza is my good colleague and girlfriend.
所以她只是你工作上的朋友
Oh, so she is a friend from work.
-我明白了-是的
I get it. -Ah, yes.
一位女性朋友而已
A female friend.
好吧 你可以这样说 但我们也在交往
Well, yes, you could say that, but we are also dating.
不是吧 这真是弥天大谎你心知肚明的
Come on. That is a horrendous lie, and you know it.
可以说 她是一位万人迷
She, dare I say, is a bombshell.
腰软易推倒
So fuckable.
她绝不会跟你约会也不会让你碰她的
She would never be dating you nor let you touch her,
永远都不会的
not in a million, bazillion years.
他没有说谎 坦纳
He's not lying, Tanner.
乔纳森只是没搞清楚“女友”这个词的意思
Jonathan is just confused by the term "girlfriend"
因为他以前从没交过女友
because he's never been close to having one before.
“女性朋友”和“女友”的概念
是的 就是这样 对吗 乔纳森?
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表