剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
Sh!
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
快滚
Piss off. -Hmm?
好了 三 四…
Okay. In three, four…
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快…
她还活着吗?
Is she alive?
亚历山德拉 亚历山德拉 醒醒
Alexandra. Alexandra, wake up.
她醒过来了 再唱一次生日歌♥
Oh, she's waking up. Birthday song now, again.
16岁生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy sweet sixteen, my love.
我的礼物呢?
Uh, where is my gift?
说你呢 快把礼物拿来
You. Give gift immediately.
这是什么?
What is this?
我的公主 这顶皇冠是六百多年前
That tiara, my princess, was worn by the Queen of England
英国女王戴过的 怎么样?
more than 600 years ago. Mm?
不喜欢旧东西 下一个
Don't care about old things. Next.
这是在故意搞笑吗?
Is this supposed to be a joke?
根本不合身
This doesn't even fit.
只是暂时不合身
Maybe not yet.
(左 右)
(嘴唇)
-嗒哒!-跟我想的一样吗?
Ta-da! -Is that what I think it is?
是的
Oh, da.
那些世界顶级的医生是你的生日礼物
Those world-class doctors are your birthday present.
他们会给你所有16岁女孩都梦寐以求的
They will give you the biggest tits and lips
最大的胸部和唇部
any 16-year-old girl could ever wish for.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papulya.
这是有史以来最棒的16岁生日派对
It's going to be the best 16th birthday party ever.
现在我们可以一起拍性感的全家福了
Now we can take sexy family photos together.
我会教你怎么挺背 显得屁♥股♥翘
I will teach you how to arch your back to make that ass pop.
你知道我讨厌老旧的东西再说了 他们以为自己是谁?
You know I hate old things. Who do they think they are anyway?
-Ah-ah! Ah!
对 今晚
Da. Da, tonight.
对 非法
Yes, illegal.
非常重要 大型交易
Very important. Huge deal.
到处都是特工 是的 巴雷尔女士 对
Agents everywhere. Yes. Yes, Ms. Barell. Da.
(游戏)
片名:背锅船长
好 我大概明白了
Okay, okay. I think I got you,
不过你能重复一遍任务的重要性吗?
but, uh, could you repeat that part of the importance of the mission?
-刚才信♥号♥♥不好-我记了笔记
You were breaking up there. -I took notes.
-我们可以晚点说-不用
We can go through it later. -No.
我希望你们完全清楚
I want this to be absolutely clear.
这是我们多年来风险最大的任务
This is our most risky mission in years,
但回报丰厚
but the reward is outstanding.
好 很好 我明白了 继续
Okay, good. I got that part. Keep going.
这位俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头受到警方全天监视
This Russian oligarch is under police surveillance 24/7,
所以你们唯一的机会是混入他要举办的一场聚会
so your only chance is to blend in at a party he is holding
转交放射物
and make the delivery of the radioactive thing.
Oh.
简直就像詹姆斯邦德电影
It's just like, uh, in a James Bond movie, almost.
太棒了
That's awesome.
什么?
What?
就像詹姆斯邦德一样 知道吗?或者说 像詹姆斯邦德的电影
It's like James Bond, you know? Or you, uh… like a James Bond movie.
就是很酷
So… very cool.
詹姆斯邦德?
James Bond?
从没听说过这个人
Never heard of him.
你从没看过詹姆斯邦德的电影?
You never seen a James Bond movie?
没有
No. -Uh…
詹姆斯邦德是一名特工里面的女人都很美艳…
You see, James Bond works as an agent, and the women are, like, gorgeous--
这里是现实 尼科
This is real life, Nico,…
不是什么系列电影你觉得这一切都是玩笑吗?
…not some series of films. Is everything a joke to you?
不是 只是打比方说这次任务有多酷
No, no. I… It… It was just a… a… a reference to how cool this mission is.
这是一项艰巨的任务
It's, um… It's… It's an outstanding mission.
所以我才提到他因为这是一个很酷的项目
That's why I, like, mentioned him because it's a… it's a cool project.
我没有恶意
I meant no harm.
-这次任务不许失败-当然 泰伦特先生
Failure is not an option on this mission. -Certainly, Mr. Tyrant.
我希望你们都清楚
I want you all to know
以防你们失败 我在准备一个鲨鱼缸
that I'm preparing a shark tank, just in case you fail me.
鲨鱼缸?
A shark tank?
我自己的创意 没有参考别人
My own creation, not in reference to anything else.
可能有点过头 但我向你们保证
It might be a bit over the top, but I can assure you
这给我们组织上下传递了一个有力的信息
it sends a powerful message throughout our organization.
请告诉大家
Please spread the word.
也可以在网上发个帖子
Maybe do a piece on it on the Internet.
这确实传达了有力的信息 长官
That does send a strong message indeed, sir.
鼓励了大家尽全力确保一切顺利
It motivates everyone to do our utmost to make sure everything runs smoothly.
丽莎 你是任务的主角
Liza, you are the lead on this.
你必须亲自转交…放射物
You must personally deliver the… radioactive thing.
-为什么我…-再见
Why do I-- -Farewell.
先生?
Sir?
鲨鱼缸
Shark tank.
对
Yeah.
太酷了
So cool.
情况怎么样?
How are we doing here?
等我们拿到了放射物 就可以开始了
When we get the radioactive thing, we should be good to go.
很好 太棒了
Ah, great! That is just great.
是的 对您来说很棒
Yes, for you, it's great.
对世界的大部分地区来说 没那么棒
For a large part of the world, not so much.
但对我和我的家人来说这很棒 我把家庭放在第一位
Mm, but for me and my family, it's great, and I put family first.
你不把家庭放在第一位吗?
You don't put family first?
家庭是很重要 但话说回来
Family is important, but again,
对地球上三分之一的人来说没那么棒
it is not so great for one third of the people on earth.
我真的不喜欢这种逆反的态度
Ugh, I really don't like that counterproductive attitude.
团队精神在哪里?
Where is the team spirit?
抱歉
Sorry.
只是我模拟了海平面上升情况 然后…
It's just that I'd ran a simulation of increasing sea levels, and it--
呃 我有点吃惊
Well, it kind of freaked me out a bit.
你可以在私人时间里吃惊
Well, you can freak out on your own time.
这个项目是为了我和我家人的经济未来
This project is about me and my family's economic future,
我不需要某些科学家一有机会就道德绑♥架♥我
and I don't need random scientists guilt-tripping me at every opportunity.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
好了 各位 理论上很简单
Okay, boys, this is pretty simple in theory.
我们带着两个一模一样的手提箱
We bring two identical briefcases.
在我们安全进去之前弗尔拿着真的箱子
Fall has the hot one until we're safely inside.
尼科拿着另一个然后我们进行交换和送货
Nico has the other. Then we make a switch and the delivery.
-所有的风险都在他身上 小菜一碟-听起来不错
All risk is on him. Easy-peasy. -Sounds good.
尼科 你打扮成服务生可以轻松混进去
Nico, you'll be dressed as a waiter, so you can blend in easily.
-可以扮成其他人吗?-什么意思?
Uh… Can I be something else? -What do you mean?
除了服务生以外的其他人?只是感觉有点老套 无意冒犯
Something else than a waiter? It just feels a bit cliché. No offense.
好吧 你有什么建议?
Okay. What do you suggest?
就是酷一点的角色 不行吗?
Well, just something a bit cooler, no?
比如21点的庄家 直升机维修师
Like a blackjack dealer or something. Helicopter mechanic,
也许戴着眼罩叼着雪茄之类的 我不知道
maybe with an eye patch and a cigar or something. I don't know.
服务生可以在房♥子里自♥由♥行动
A waiter can move freely throughout the house.
维修师根本不会出现在房♥子里因为他会在机库
A mechanic wouldn't even be in the house because he would be in the garage.
对 除非他把工具忘在房♥子里了
Yeah, unless he forgot some tools in the house or something.
厨师怎么样比如个性十足的戈登拉姆齐
Or what about a chef, like Gordon Ramsay with lots of attitude,
在厨房♥里大闹一场 肯定很酷
making huge scenes in the kitchen? That… That would be kinda cool.
-你要扮成服务生-好吧
You will go as a waiter. -Fine.
佩德罗你拿着狙♥击♥枪♥守在外面 负责监视
And Pedro, I need you outside with a sniper rifle. You will be my eyes.
弗尔船长呢?
在最坏的情况下 他是牺牲品
He's collateral, in a worst-case scenario of course.
-真的吗?泰伦特先生这么说的?-对
Really? Mr. Tyrant said that? -Yeah.
好吧 我还没做好准备呢
Oh. Well, I wasn't really prepared for that yet.
我知道 我一点也不喜欢这样
Yeah, I know. I don't like it one bit,
还真是会渐渐喜欢上他 但你知道的
and he really grows on you, but you know the deal.
我们不能对船长动感情 所以…
We aren't supposed to get emotionally attached to the captain, so…
我知道
I know, I know.
嘿 船长
Whoa! -Hey, Captain.
Oh. Hah!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me there.
我的朋友你被邀请参加有史以来最棒的派对了
You, mi amigo, are invited to the best party ever.
-是吗?-是彼得洛夫潘戈罗夫寄来的
Am I? -It's from Petrov Popangelov.
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表