剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
What, what? If you don't wanna know the truth,
就别偷听别人的对话
stop listening in on other people's conversations.
我觉得他…老实说 我觉得这孩子有点迟钝
I think he… Honestly, I think this one's slow.
这边 你们何不上船去?谢谢
Here. Why don't you go on the ride? Thank you.
生日派对很疯狂吧?
Insane birthday party, huh?
我喝了六瓶啤酒 醉得像一个傻子
I had, like, six beers. I'm hungover like a mofo.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 完全失控了
Yeah, it got totally outta hand.
操了三个小妞 还是小姐姐的
Fucked three chicks, or hens, or whatever.
我还以为昨晚大部分都是老人呢
I thought there were mostly senior citizens there last night.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
我就喜欢有韵味的葡萄干跟葡萄一样好吃
I like the taste of raisins just as good as grapes.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎样 真不敢相信我已经33岁半了
Anyway, I can't believe I'm finally 33 and a half.
工作生活两不误的日子
Wow, time flies when you're doing great and having tons of fun at the same time,
就是过得快啊
both at work and in private.
当然 是的 我懂的
Sure… Sure. Yes, I get it.
嘿 这船怎么了?就不能再快一点吗?
Hey, what's wrong with this ride? Can't it go any faster?
这已经是这艘船允许驾驶的最快速度了
Well, this is as fast as I am allowed to take this… old lady.
拜托 小乔
Come on, Tiny J.
你知道我是真正的船长吧?如果我想 我就可以命令你
You know I'm a real captain, right? I could order you if I wanted to.
我觉得你不能这样做
Ah, I… I don't think you could do that.
你想考验我吗?
Oh. Oh, you wanna test me? Do you?
-是吗?-没有
你真想考验我吗?
No. -Do you seriously wanna test me?
-我没…-我特此征用这艘船
I really don't-- -I hereby commandeer this ship.
不要!
No!
Yay-hey! Whoo!
Oh! Oh!
天啊 乔纳森!刚才太危险了!
God, Jonathan! That was so dangerous!
我的孩子呢?
Where's my baby?
鲸鱼喷水了!
Thar she blows!
Oh…
好吧 我的衣服都湿了呢
Okay. Well, okay. And now my clothes are wet.
乔纳森弗尔
Jonathan Fall, you have shown a lack of responsibility,
你表现得毫无责任心
我别无选择 只能解除你的职务
and I have no choice but to remove you of your stripe.
求你了 先生 你不能这样做
Please, sir. You can't do this.
我就做了!
Well, I just did!
Ah!
可恶 好伤自尊
Darn, that hurts.
妈妈?
Mom?
爸爸?
Dad?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
妈妈?爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
有人吗!
Hello?
有人在吗?没有 大家都去哪里了?
Anyone in here? No. Where are you guys?
有人…
Hel… Oh!
-怎么回事 乔纳森?-嗨
What the hell, Jonathan? -Hi.
你很清楚那台节拍器的意义
You know very well what that metronome means.
只有每分钟以此节拍做♥爱♥
It's lovemaking at a BPM that makes us come
才能让我俩同时达到高♥潮♥
at the exact same second.
是的 我知道 抱歉 我知道
Yes, I know. Sorry, I… I know.
所以呢?怎么了?
Well? What?
我在工作中被降职了 我想问问
and, um… I was just wondering
It's just that I was, uh, demoted at work,
你们能不能跟坦纳谈谈
if you could speak to Tanner
让我去他的船上积累一些工作经验
about me maybe getting some work experience on his ship.
他不听我的话
He… He won't listen to me. -On Tanner's ship?
去坦纳的船上吗?
这就是你想要的生活吗靠施舍得到你想要的东西?
Is that how you wanna live your life, taking handouts to get what you want?
而不是靠自己的努力?我觉得不可行
Not working for it? I don't think so.
这可不是弗尔家族的行事风格
That's not how the Fall family works.
不可能的
No way.
乔纳森 亲爱的
Jonathan, darling.
什么事 妈妈?
Yes, Mom?
你为什么不离开房♥间让你父亲和我快点完事呢?
Why don't you get out of the room so that your father and I can finish?
无意冒犯 但你的出现让我非常扫兴
No offense, but your presence is a huge, huge turnoff.
是的!快滚出去吧!
Yes! Now, get the hell out!
天啊 我们开始吧
Jesus. There we go.
你们…好吧 是的 我该走了
Oh, you're s… Okay, yes. That's… That's my cue.
好了 我们到了
Okay. We're here.
还有丽莎请尽量不要引起别人的注意
Oh, and Liza, try not to attract any attention please.
-快去快回-当然 佩德罗
Just quick in and out, hmm? -Sure thing, Pedro.
你知道我的 我会谨慎行事的
You know me. I'll be discreet.
很好
Muy bien.
(数独)
有什么能为您效劳的?
So what can I do for you?
我的老板正在招聘一名高级游轮的船长
My employer is looking for a captain for a high-end cruise ship.
太好了 我们有全国最优秀的人选
Perfect. We have some of the best candidates in the country.
太好了我们是一家非传统的游轮公♥司♥
Great. We are an unconventional cruise line,
我们的宗旨是给每个人一次机会
and we are all about giving everyone a chance.
-听起来不错-是的
Sounds good. -Yes.
所以我希望我们可以从最底部的人选开始看起
So I was hoping we could start at the bottom of your deck
and work our way up from there.
所以你想要最差的人选?
So you want the worst candidate?
也许吧
Mm… Maybe.
最糟糕的人选是一位名叫乔纳森弗尔的人
Well, the very worst candidate is a man by the name of Jonathan Fall.
他是全班最差的一名领袖应有的特质
He was at the bottom of his class,
and he has all the qualities that you're not looking for in a leader,
他全都没有 你可以看看
as you can see here.
极易上当受骗
Hmm. Gullibility through the roof,
缺乏权威 领导力差 不易起疑
extremely low on natural authority, alphaness, suspiciousness. Uh!
-看起来很合适-真的吗?
This seems like a great fit. -Really?
哇 那可太好了
Wow, this is so great to hear.
我要好好宣扬这件事 告诉所有人
I'm gonna make a huge deal about this and tell everyone.
拜托 波特太太
Hey. Please, please, Mrs. Porter.
对我的老板来说 谨慎是非常重要的
Discretion is of immense importance to my employer.
你在开玩笑吗?我已经在发照片墙了
Are you kidding? I'm already making an Instagram post.
我们有超过90万粉丝 传播很广的
We have over 900,000 followers, so the reach is pretty spectacular.
肯定会轰动的
This is bound to go viral,
你和你老板的面孔也会被疯传的
and you and your employer will have your faces all over it.
我很抱歉 但我们不能这样做
You know, I'm so sorry, but we can't have that.
抱歉
Ah! -Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Uh, sorry. Sorry.
该死
Shit.
(小心轻放 此端向上)
是啊 所以…
Yeah, so, uh…
抱歉了
Sorry.
该死
Merde.
好吧…抱歉
And… sorry.
顺利 丽莎 非常顺利
Smooth, Liza. Very smooth.
(加勒比海女王 乔纳森弗尔)
真是见鬼了
Well, I'll be cocked.
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
亲爱的!
Darling!
早餐准备好了!
Breakfast is ready!
-给我做的?-是的 给你做的 我的小混♥蛋♥
For me? -Yes, for you, my little scoundrel.
乔尼 天啊 我们好想你
Johnny, good God, we've missed you so much.
-从昨天开始?-是的 从昨天开始 你睡得好吗?
Since yesterday? -Yes, since yesterday. Did you sleep okay?
好吧 什么?怎么回事?
Oh… Okay. What? What is going on?
拜托 妈妈 太恶心了 太讨厌了!
Please, Mom, this is disgusting. Ya… Revolting!
怎么啦?我不能对我最爱的儿子
What? I am not allowed to tell my favorite son
说我爱他和想念他吗?
that I love him and miss him?
什么?爱乔纳森 想念乔纳森?
What?! Love and miss Jonathan?
我才是最爱的儿子 爸爸 你告诉她
I'm… I'm the favorite son. Dad, tell her.
抱歉 坦纳 我们不会偏爱某个孩子
Sorry, Tanner. We don't favor any of our children.
但如果我要选择 虽然我不会那样做我现在会选乔纳森
But if I was to choose, which I won't, right now it would be Jonathan.
我也是 如果非要选 如果逼我选
Me too.
If I had to. If I was pushed into a corner.
好吧 这是什么奇怪的把戏?
Okay. What kind of bizarre charade is this?
你们总是说他出生那天 回想起来很可怕
You guys always say that you dread the day he was born,
他是废柴 你一直希望
and that he's a loser, and that you hoped for so long
是医院抱错了你们就能找回真正的孩子了
that there was a mix-up at the hospital, and you'd get your real child back.
你们总是这么说
You always say that.
够了 坦纳 走开!
That's enough, Tanner. Shoo! Shoo!
加勒比海女王今天给你寄来这份包裹
You received this today from the Caribbean Queen.
你收到正式的工作邀请了
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表