剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
Hello? Colleen? Are you there?
(斯蒂尔家)
-卢卡?卢卡!-亲爱的 你怎么回家了?
Luca? Luca! -Honey, what are you doing home?
我要领导一次大突袭
I am going to lead a huge raid.
这是一起大案奥尼尔局长把指挥权交给我了!
This is the big one, and Chief O'Neill gave the reins to yours truly!
听起来真不错
Oh! That sounds great.
这正是突袭的表情 我非常骄傲
The face of the bust. I am so proud.
我只是想确保你正在收看新闻频道
I just wanted to make sure you have the news channel on
一分钟都不错过
and watch this minute by minute as it unfolds.
当然了 我甚至不会低头看手♥机♥我会全神贯注的
Of course. I won't even look down at my phone. I will pay full attention.
这次突袭会改变一切的
This bust will change everything.
我会被特警队接受 我肯定会升职的
I will finally gain acceptance to the Special Unit,
and I'll get promoted for sure.
亲爱的 如果你升职了我们就能养得起孩子了
Honey. If you get promoted, we can finally afford to have kids.
想象一下 你怀里抱着一个小家伙吧
Imagine you with a little one in your arms.
我知道 亲爱的 我们已经期待很久了
I know, sweetie. It's been a dream of ours for so long.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
你要小心点 好吗?
You be careful now, okay?
我准备好面对任何情况了
Oh, I'm prepared for whatever we may encounter.
我会充分展现自己的控制力…以及领导力
It'll be a glorious display of control… -Mm!
…and leadership.
好了 各位我们要寻找印着虎爪标志的木箱
Alright, guys. We're looking for wooden crates with tiger-paw logos,
要的!
Oorah!
这是一起大案 各位
This is the big one, boys.
我们要互相照应 保证安全
Let's take care of each other in there and be safe.
-祝你们好运-收到!
Good luck, guys. -Roger that.
坐在这里好好欣赏吧 市长
Ah, just sit back and enjoy, Mayor.
好戏即将上演
You're in for one hell of a show.
(感谢参观 我们一起拯救动物)
(我们应该如何帮助动物?)
那是什么情况?
What the hell was that?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
就像《人猿星球》 但是还有大猫!
It's like Planet of the Apes, but with big cats too!
可恶 我讨厌动物 我们开始射击吧
Oh, fuck me, I hate animals. Let's start shooting 'em.
别逞英雄 弗兰克探员
Don't you play hero now, Agent Frank.
我必须这么做 我们都是从零开始的
I have to do this. All of us start from zero.
我们做出正确的决策然后才能成为英雄
We make the right decision and become a hero.
待在这里 不会有事的
Just stay put, and everything'll be fine.
-如果出岔子了 就把我拉回来-不要这样!
Just reel me in if this goes south. -Don't do it!
-冲啊!-不!
Geronimo! -No!
Ah!
不管用!救命啊!把我拉进去!快拉呀!
It didn't work! Help! Reel me in! Reel me in now!
该死
Ah! Damn it.
这只会刺♥激♥它们的本能
It's only triggering their instincts!
救命!
Help!
-Oh!
我要死了
I'm dying.
告诉我的孩子们 我爱他们
Tell my kids I love them.
你肯定能活下来的但如果你想 我还是可以转告他们
Oh. You'll most definitely survive, but I… I can still tell 'em if you want.
-我不想死-老兄 你会没事的
I don't wanna die. -Dude, you're gonna be fine.
谁都不可以打开那扇门只要我们留在车里 那就是安全的
No one else open that door. If we just stay in here, we're safe.
Ah!
那些黑猩猩吓坏我了
Oh, those chimps freak me out.
不要害怕
Well, stop freaking out.
猩猩很友善 它们只是在跟我们互动
Apes are friendly. They're just making contact.
把黑猩猩想象成毛茸茸的人类吧
Think of chimpanzees as… really hairy humans.
不会有问题的
There's not gonna be a problem.
什么情况?你看到什么了?
What's going on? What do you see?
救救我!救命啊!
Help me! Help me please!
该死 各位 我说错了
Oh shit. Hey, guys. I kinda misspoke.
它们就像超级强壮暴♥力♥的毛茸茸人类
They're, like, super strong, violent, hairy humans.
我们怎么办 斯蒂尔?你是负责人 说点什么吧!
What do we do, Steel? You're in charge. Say somethin'!
密切观察 我已经尽力了
Keen observation, and I'm doing the best I can,
这种情况也没有应对方案呀
but there's no protocol for this. There's no place in the handbook
手册里没有关于大型猫科动物或黑猩猩的内容
that says anything about big cats or chimpanzees!
-放开我!它在咬我!-该死
Get him off me! -Oh shit.
-到底怎么回事?-没什么
What the hell is going on? -Uh, nothing.
让我看看
Let me see.
哇 太可怕了
Wow, that is horrible.
你和你的特遣队都完蛋了 奥尼尔
You and your task force are finished, O'Neill.
到此为止吧 特警队被撤销了
This is it. No more Special Unit.
看来现在要自己顾自己了
Well, I, uh… I guess it's every man for himself now.
-是吗?-是的 你自己想办法自救吧
Is it? -Yes. Save yourselves!
开门 可恶!开门!打开!求你了!
Open the door, goddamn it! Open the door! Open it! Please!
给你!奥尼尔的营救
Here! O'Neill to the rescue.
Yah!
拜托!来人啊!
Please! Somebody!
黑猩猩把他的脸撕下来了
The chimps are ripping his face off! Oh!
天啊 请救救我们
Oh, God. Please help us.
好多血啊
So much blood. Oh! Oh-ho-ho-ho-oh!
Oh!
是的 我当时在场…
Yes. Yes, I was there, and…
市长非常勇敢 战斗到最后一刻
oh, the mayor was a brave man, and he fought to the last.
他对我说的最后一句话是
And actually his last words to me
他想增加特警队的预算
was that he wanted to increase the budget of the Special Unit
并给高层管理人员涨工资
and raise the salaries for the upper-level management. Hah.
上帝保佑市长
God bless the mayor.
不要再提问了
No more questions. No more questions.
前方刚刚传来一些可怕的场面
And these horrible scenes are just in.
我们在这里看到的是三位幼儿园老师
What we can see here are three kindergarten teachers
被一群狮子追赶并吃掉
being chased down and eaten by a pack of lions.
真是…我不知道该说什么了我只想说 斯蒂尔探员见鬼去吧
This is just… I don't know what to say other than screw that Agent Steel to hell.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但这次事件的责任已经被归咎于一个人
But in this case, the blame has already been pinned down on one individual,
所以你那样说也是理所应当
so what you say there is totally called for.
我知道我可能会因此丢掉工作但我还是要说
I know I can lose my job for this, but here goes.
斯蒂尔探员 去你的 见鬼去吧…
Agent Steel. Fuck your face straight to hell!
(技术故障 我们很快就会回来)
(斯蒂尔家)
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey. Uh…
怎么回事?
What's up?
“怎么回事”?
What's up?
很多人被吃掉了 就是这么回事
Lots of people have been eaten. That's what's up.
你凭一己之力毁掉了一座城市
You have single-handedly destroyed a city.
新闻都在报道你
Your face is all over the news.
等等 宝贝 每段故事都是有两方面的
Hold on, sweetie. There are two sides to every story.
-别叫我“宝贝” 废物-你要去哪里?
Don't "sweetie" me, loser. -Where you going?
我要离开你
I am leaving you.
我无法忍♥受这种耻辱
I can't live with the shame.
感觉就像嫁给查尔斯曼森一样
This is like being married to Charles Manson or something,
甚至更加糟糕
just much worse.
你比那家伙背负的人命还要多得多
You have a lot more lives on your conscience than that poor man.
求你了 卢卡突袭失败并没有什么可羞耻的
Please, Luca. There's no shame in a failed bust.
标志几乎一模一样
The logos were almost identical.
两家不同的公♥司♥怎么会使用相同的虎爪标志呢?
How can two separate companies use the same tiger-paw logo?
根本说不通啊
It just doesn't make sense.
就因为你 50多人的脸皮都被撕碎了
More than 50 people woke up this morning without a face thanks to you,
你很清楚人要脸树要皮的
and you know very well how important the face is to a person.
确实很重要 我明白
Real important. I know that.
不会造成大群危险动物上街游荡
各处撕人脸吃人肉
tearing off faces and eating people all over,
但看来我错了
but I guess I was wrong.
卢卡
Luca.
卢卡!
Luca!
卢卡!
Luca!
卢卡!
Luca!
卢卡!
Luca!
F…
Ahhh!
闭嘴吧 脸皮屠夫!
Shut up, face butcher!
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表