剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
那好吧 我想拥有美好的回忆
Okay then. I would love to have fond memories.
(欢迎来到里约!)
哇 好大一架直升机呀
Wow, that's a big helicopter.
是啊
It is.
就像一只大黄蜂只不过它是金属做的
Ah, it's like a giant bumblebee.-Except that it's made of metal. -Sure.
没错 观察力很好 船长
Very good observation, Captain. -Yeah.
还有一些油基材料
And… And some oil-based materials also.
比如塑料还有其他制品
Like, uh, plastic and… the works.
Uh-huh.
嘿 我的朋友 嘿 你没有手表
Hey, hey. My friend, my friend, my friend. Hey.You don't have no watch, eh?
没错
Oh. That is true.
我父母总说我的手腕太细 不适合戴表
My parents always told me my wrists were too slim for me to wear a timepiece.
不 你手腕的形状很好
Your wrists are… They are great. Eh…No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
它们几乎不丑
They are……almost not hideous, eh?
嘿 戴上试试
Hey, try this on, eh?
-Oh. -Ah?
这表带多合适
Cá ver? Like a glove.
哇 真好看
Wow. So beautiful. I…
我一直梦想拥有一块真正的劳力士
I always dreamt of owning a genuine, authentic Rolex.
这是真的劳力士吧?
It is a real Rolex, right?
我听说有人制♥造♥假表
I've heard they actually make fake watches.
不是假的 好吗?我卖♥♥的是真货
Mm-mm. No fakey, okay? I'm real deal.
好的 抱歉 我得问一下
Okay, sorry, I had to ask.
就是以防万一 小心为上嘛 多少钱?
Just a precaution. You can never be too careful. How much?
两千 在商店买♥♥ 价格至少要翻倍
Dois mil. Two thousand, eh? In stores, at least double the price.
-真的吗?-是啊
Oh, really? -Mm-hmm. Yeah.
给你特别优♥惠♥ 我的瘦子朋友
Special deal for you, my skinny friend.
哇 真友好啊
Oh, wow, so friendly.
Um…
我买♥♥了
I… I'll take it.
我要把存款花光了但我认为这是一项投资
but I… I… I look at this as an investment.I'll just have to empty my savings account,
另付一百答谢你优质的服务我的朋友
And a hundred dollars extra to you for excellent service, my friend.
嘿!
Hey-hey! Hey!
上帝保佑你
Que Deus te abençoe. God bless you.
谢谢你 弱智的家伙 回头见!
Thank you, my feeble fella. Ha!-Oh. -I'll see you later!
哇 真是幸运我们赶在他收摊前买♥♥到了
Wow. That was lucky. We made it just before he closed for the day.
是啊 很幸运
Yes, lucky.
显然他是急着回家可能是个顾家男人 瞧瞧它
Obviously in a rush to get home. Probably a family man.Ah, look at that.
嘿 交出来 瘦猴
Hey, give it, unmuscular man.
Oh!
给 你拿去
Here, you can have this.
钱!妈的把钱拿来
Money! Passa grana, poha.
你要知道 那只表要价两千呢
For your information, that was a $2,000 watch,
实际上它价值更高
and it's actually worth much more.
是假的 顶多五块
It's a fake. Five dollars max.
其实你错了 先生 它是有口头保证的
Actually, that… that's where you're wrong, sir.It came with an oral guarantee.
给钱 现在!
Cash. Now!
不然我把你的鸡鸡切成四块
Or I'll slice your cock in four.
哦不!不用了 谢谢
Oh no! No, no, no, no. No thank you, no.
然后你会得到四个鸡鸡
Then you'll get four separate mangled penises.
-没一个能用的-我不想那样
None of them working properly. -I don't want that.
给 我就这么多钱
Aqui. Isso é tudo que eu tenho.
Ah! Whoa!
-Oh!
-Ah!
Eh…
你要知道 刚才发生的事是完全正常
Just so you know,
what just happened back there is totally normal.
可以说是无聊了这种事每时每刻都在发生
I mean, it's almost boring. It happens all the time.
是正常现象 就是告诉你一声
A normal occurrence, uh… just so you know.
有趣的是里约每周都有八千多起凶杀案发生
Fun fact. Rio has more than 8,000 homicides every week.
现在连应受惩处的罪行都算不上
They say it's not even a punishable offense here anymore.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
所以很有趣吧
So that's kind of fun.
想想就很有趣
Huh? A fun thing to think about?
是吧?
Huh? Yes?
船长 我能做些什么让你好受点吗?
Captain, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
帮你拿杯汽水 冰淇淋?
Uh, get you a soft drink, an ice cream?
不 谢谢你 佩德罗 你做得够多了
Oh, no, no, no thank you, Pedro. You've done enough.
杀了那三个人 你可能也累了
You're probably tired anyway after killing those three people.
其中一个是被公交车撞死的
Well, you know, one of them was killed by a bus,
那个人可以不算的
so you can subtract that one from the equation.
是 我想我需要一些时间来消化发生的一切
Yeah. I… I just think I need some time to process everything that's happened.
-希望你不介意?-当然
I hope that's okay? -Sure.
别忘了稍后你要进行第一次船长广播
Oh, and don't forget you have your first announcement later.
-会很顺利的-是啊
It's going to be swell. -Oh. Yeah.
(服务台)
我是接线员 有什么需要帮助的吗?
Operator. How may I help you?
你好 请转接巴西的报♥警♥热♥线♥好吗?
Hi. I would like to talk to the Brazilian 911, please?
当然 请稍等
Of course, hold on.
里约警方 有什么需要帮助吗?
Rio Police. How may I help you?
嗨 我的名字是乔纳森弗尔
Hi, um, my name is Jonathan Fall,
我卷入了一起可怕的事件
and I have been involved in a terrible incident.
-请继续-好的
Go on. -Yes. A, um…
具体来说是三重凶杀案
A triple homicide, um, to be specific.
我会调查的
I will look into it.
但实话实说
But I've got to be honest with you, you know,
我们不会优先处理三重凶杀案因为这太常见了
triple homicides aren't really something we prioritize since they are so common.
在很多情况下 受害者是自找的
In many cases, the victims, they asked for it.
被杀是他们自找的吗?
They asked to be killed?
是的 他们会试图抢劫某人之类的
Sí, yeah, by trying to, you know, rob someone or something like that.
在那种情况下 他们是咎由自取
In those cases, they had it coming.
你想举报的凶杀案是这种情况吗?先生
Was that the case in the homicide you want to report, sir?
他们确实想要抢劫我 是的
They… They did try to rob me, yes.
看吧?就是这样
Mm. See? Well, there you have it.
但你给我们打电♥话♥是对的
But you did the right thing by calling us, eh?
现在案子结了我们都可以继续我们的生活了
And now the case is closed, and we can all move on with our lives.
好的 所以这里就是这样行事吗?
Okay, so tha… tha… that's how it works here?
是的 先生 这里的行事风格就是这样
Sí, sir. That is exactly how it works here.
简而言之 这就是里约的司法系统
That is Rio's judicial system in a nutshell.
Um…
嗯 我想我明白了 谢谢你 女士
Well, uh… understood.-Thank you… -Mm-hmm.
…ma'am, I guess.
再见!
Bye-bye now!
-Uh…
干得漂亮啊 带我们的新船长见识了里约的美妙生活
Well, great job showing our new captain the sweet life in Rio.
多温馨的欢迎
What a welcome.
我很抱歉 我知道有点失控了
I'm sorry about that. It got a little out of hand, I know,
但我的反应和直觉掌控了我我能怎么办?
but my reflexes and instincts took over. What can I say?
给他一两个小时 我相信他会没事的
Give him an hour or two,and I'm pretty sure he'll be perfectly fine.
你真的这么觉得吗?
Do you really think so?
是啊 我已经没事了所以对他来说应该不是问题
Yeah, I'm already over it, so shouldn't be a problem for him.
-嘿 船长!-我的天啊 你吓到我了
Hey, Capitán! -Jesus Christ almighty. Oh, you scared me.
抱歉 我的朋友
Sorry, my friend. -Oh!
是时候做自我介绍并播报目的地了
But it's time for you to introduce yourself and make a destination announcement.
好的
Yes. Okay. Um…
嗨 我是弗尔船长 我们正开往…
Hi, I am Captain Fall, and we're heading--
开麦克风说 船长
In the mic, Captain.
哦 当然了 不然没人能听到
Oh, of course, yeah. Or else no one hears it.
没错
Exactly.
好的
Okay. Okay.
各位游轮乘客 大家好
Hello, cruise p… passengers.
嗨 我是乔纳森弗尔我是你们的 我是弗尔船长
Uh… Hi. I'm… Jonathan Fall. I'm your… I'm Captain Fall.
我29岁…
Uh… I am 29--
我们正驶离里约 将巡游大西洋
We are leaving Rio for an Atlantic Ocean cruise
下一站将到达开普敦
with Cape Town as our next destination.
好好享受吧 愿舒适和快乐与您相伴
Enjoy your yourselves, get comfortable, and have fun.
你应该休息一下 船长我们明天再试一次
You should get some rest, Captain.-And we'll try this again tomorrow.
是哦 休息一下就好了
Yeah, yeah. Uh… Some rest would be good.
肯定的
Definitely.
该死
Fuck me.
他废了
He's a wreck. -Pff!
他可真是想不开是时候翻篇了 不是吗?
Talk about living in the past. Time to move on, no?
我没想到他会这么脆弱
I didn't think he would be this fragile.
也许是我们经历了这么多年的暴♥力♥ 已经麻木了
Maybe it's we who are desensitized after all this violence for so many years.
也许他这样只是近距离目睹了
Maybe his is just a normal human reaction
非常残忍♥的三重谋杀后的正常反应
after witnessing a super brutal triple murder up close.
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表