剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
我懂 我不会的因为我根本没打算那样做
I know. I would never do that because that is not what I am going to do.
-完全没有-很好 很高兴你这样说
Far from it. -Great. Good to hear.
这起案子不会让我无法释怀
This will not be that one case I couldn't let go of
最终像凯莉麦迪逊那样揪住不放
and eventually get totally Carrie Mathison-obsessed with.
很好
Perfect.
不会 先生 不可能的 这家伙不会的
No way, no, sir. Ain't happening. Not this guy.
我踏实得很
Too grounded for that stuff.
(海马海事就业安置中心)
嗨
Hi.
您正在收听的是飞鹰102.6频道
Well, you're listening to 102.6 The Hawk,
接下来的是我最喜欢的一首曲子
and up next, we have a great tune from one of my favorites.
有什么能帮你的吗 年轻人?
How can I help you, young man?
你好 我是乔纳森弗尔 我打过电♥话♥…
Oh, hi. Jonathan Fall. I… I called. Um…
是哦 弗尔先生 请进来吧
Oh yes. Mr. Fall. Please come in.
我刚才在看挂在外面墙上的家人照片
Oh, I was just looking at my family on the wall out there.
Hoo!
弗尔家族几代人都在海上摸爬滚打 所以…
Fall family has been roaming the seas for generations,
so… they expect nothing less from me.
他们对我的期望也很高
Mm-hmm.
我们来看看吧 乔纳森弗尔
Let's see here. Jonathan Fall.
天啊
Ouch.
好吧 我知道我的成绩看起来不是很好
it… it doesn't look that great,
Okay, well, I know when you look at my grades,
但大海已经融进我的血液刻在我的基因里了 所以…
but the ocean is in my blood. It's in my genes, I think, so…
好吧
Okay.
实际上 我的家族对盟军赢得第二次世界大战卓有功绩
Yeah, my… my… my family was practically responsible
for the Allies winning World War II,
所以我家也不算太差劲啦
so not too… shabby.
问题是你是商船学院历史上成绩最差的学生
The thing is, you had the worst exams in the history of the Naval Academy.
Oh. Oh.
现在 你最接近指挥一艘船的机会
Right now, the closest you'll ever get to commanding a ship
就是在码头上卖♥♥淫
is turning tricks at the docks.
Hmm.
我也不知道 我是说…
Oh, I don't know, I mean…
如果可以保证我最终能指挥一艘船…
If there were guarantees that I would eventually command a ship…
刚开始的时候 也许我…
Just as a starting gig, maybe I--
我在开玩笑啦 弗尔
I am obviously joking, Fall.
是的 当然让我卖♥♥淫?不可能的 那是…
Me, a hooker? No, I… I would never. That's, um…
Yeah. Of course.
我也是在开玩笑啦
I was just joking too. Just, uh…
只是两个人在办公室里开玩笑啦
two people in an office just crackin' jokes.
好了 你刚才想说什么来着?
Anyway, you were saying?
我可以为你提供一次全面的性格测试
What I can offer you is an extensive personality test,
你可以借此向潜在雇主展示你的真实能力
where you can show potential employers what you're really made of.
也许你有一些隐藏天赋
Maybe you have some hidden talents
被埋在很深很深的地方了
hidden deep, deep down there. Somewhere.
(航行生活)
好了 完成了 我确定我完成得很好
There. Done. I'm pretty sure I nailed it.
没什么好不好的 这是性格测试
Mm, there is nothing to nail. It's a personality test.
稍等 我马上就能知道结果了
Hold on. I'll get the results in two secs.
哇 这里有好多很棒的船只
Ooh, wow, there are some great ships here.
你能把我的测试结果发给海中之王号♥吗 可以吗?
Could you send my test results to the Emperor of the Seas maybe?
这很疯狂吗?
Is that crazy?
天啊
Oh. Oh Lord.
-结果很好吗?-不
That good? -No.
但看在你家族的份上我毕竟不能让你空手而归
But I owe it to your family name to get you something.
这可能是一个好机会让你改造自己的性格
Oh! Ah, this could be an opportunity for you to work on that personality
获得一些工作经验
and get some job experience.
谁知道将来会发生什么呢 弗尔
And who knows what could happen down the line, Fall.
哇 太棒了
Wow, that is awesome.
谢谢 太谢谢你了 女士
Thank you. Tha… Thank you so much, ma'am.
我的梦想终于成真了 谢谢你相信我
That is just a dream come true. Thank you for believing in me.
鲸鱼喷水了!
Thar she blows!
都是你的错 吉罗伊夫人
That's on you, Mrs. Gilroy.
你那漂亮的松垮臀部让我分心了
That beautiful saggy ass distracted me.
没关系啦 都是常有的事
Oh, never mind. Those things happen.
嘿 坦纳!
Hey, Tanner!
-Whoo! -Oh.
没听到我喊他
Can't hear me.
乔纳森 亲爱的
Jonathan, darling.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我都不知道我们在开派对
I didn't know we were having a party. What's the occasion?
-有什么特别的事吗?-今天是你哥哥的大日子
大日子?
-Oh, it's your brother's big day. -Big day?
是的 我们在庆祝坦纳的33岁半生日
Yes, we're celebrating Tanner's 33 and a half birthday.
酷啊 我先去换身衣服 然后就加入
I'll… I'll… I'll just get changed, and then I'll join in.
Oh. Cool.
是哦 说起来 你知道吗?不如你先爬上树屋
Yeah, about that. You know what?
How about you just climb up in your treehouse,
我们会给你送吃的上去的
and we'll bring you some food up there.
你父亲和我觉得这样会比较好
Your father and I thought that would be a great idea.
我完全同意只是我真的很想加入派对
I totally agree. It's… It's just that I would really like
to, uh, join the party.
当然 但我觉得你还是不去比较好
Of course, but I think it might be better for you to just skip it.
-所以按照我说的做吧-收到
So let's go ahead and do that. -Roger that.
哦 安吉拉 你来了啊!
Oh, Angela, you made it!
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
给你 吃吧
Here you go. Chow down.
哦 谢谢 好饿啊 派对开心吗?
Ooh, thank you. So hungry. Good party?
当然 非常棒 非常好玩
Oh yeah. So great. So much fun.
稍后的DJ是斯瑰莱克斯
Skrillex is DJing later,
你哥哥在下面就像明星一样闪耀
and your brother is sparkling like a star down there.
我猜也是
Oh. I bet.
也许我可以下去跟你们一起玩一会?
May… Maybe I can come down and join in for a little while?
跟赫尔曼叔叔和其他人打声招呼感受一下派对的乐趣
Just say hello to Uncle Herman and them maybe,
just to get a little taste of the fun.
在理想情况下你肯定是可以这样做的
Well, in an ideal world, it's exactly what you would have done,
但我们不想冒险因为你的出现可能会毁掉
but we don't want to risk you ruining your brother's big day
你哥的大日子
with your presence.
什么?我不会毁掉任何事的
What? Well, I wouldn't ruin anything.
我会保持低调友好地四处聊聊天 好吗?
I'll stay low, have a little friendly chat here and there. Yes?
不行 不可能的
Nope, not gonna happen.
Oh… Okay.
好吧
你要把梯子拿走吗?
Oh. Oh. You're taking the ladder?
只是安全起见
Oh, it's just a security measure.
主要是想防止有人爬上去打扰你
Mostly to protect you from people climbing up and disturbing you.
我可不想有位老叔叔爬上去
Oh. -Yeah, you know.
Don't want an old uncle to come up there
对你进行性侵什么的
and have his way with you or anything like that.
什么?
What?
我不是说会发生这种事
I'm not saying it will happen,
但从统计数据来看每个家族都有性侵犯
but statistically, every family has a molester in their ranks.
Ooh.
呃 好吧 我想说 谢谢了
Yikes, okay. Um, well, thank you, I guess.
我明早就会放回去的 我尽量吧
I'll put it back in the morning, I almost promise.
那就太好了 好吧 晚安 爸爸
Oh, that would be great. Okay. Good night, Dad.
你也…
Good night… you.
晚安吧
(《做最好的自己》)
你懂的 在T台上…走秀
(坦纳 33岁半)
在T台上 耶 在T台上!
坦纳 太有才了
Tanner. So talented.
我太性感 显得裤子不够瞧我太性感…
你是最棒的 坦纳!
You're the best, Tanner!
太不幸了
That's unfortunate.
当然了 泰伦特先生
Of course, Mr. Tyrant.
-是他吗?-是的
Was that him? -Yeah.
他想让我们换一种方式
He wants us to take a different approach this time.
与其找一位有资历的船长
Instead of finding a captain with certain credentials,
他想让我们找一位毫无经验的
he wants us to find a captain with… none.
就像一块有指挥船只执照的粘土?
Like a wet piece of clay with a license to command a ship.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
我们开始行动吧
Let's get to it.
很好 我们走吧
Muy bien. Vamos.
过一下 我认识船长
Yah. Coming through. I know the, uh, captain.
他是孩子们的叔叔 走吧嘿 跟你们的叔叔打声招呼 孩子们
He's the kids' uncle, so move it.
叔叔?
Hey, say hello to your uncle, kids. -Uncle?
逗你玩呢
Just messing with you.
我想跟他们的妈妈上♥床♥她却让我带他们来公园
I'm trying to bang their mother, and she made me take them to the park.
-你能相信吗?-什么?
Can you believe that? -What?
什么什么?如果你不想知道真♥相♥
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表