剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
什么?我做错什么了吗?难道我没有遵守礼仪吗?
Uh… What? Di… Did I do anything wrong? Did I not follow etiquette?
我没见过这种寡头派对场合
I… I'm… I'm new to this whole oligarch party scene.
我看到你了 他们在你的左边
I've got you. They're on your left.
好 佩德罗 等待接吻的时机
Okay. Pedro, wait for the kiss.
尼科 准备交换和善后
Nico, be ready for the switch and clean up.
好了 打开箱子 皮诺曹
Okay. Open it, Pinocchio.
你怎么知道我父母给我取的绰号♥?
How do you know my parents' nickname for me?
立刻打开
Open it now.
不行 这不是给你的我收到了严格的指令
No, this is not for you. I've got strict orders.
-我不在乎…-哦!乔纳森!
Je m'en fous-- -Oh! Jonathan!
嗨 丽莎 我正在跟这些人解释
Oh! Hi, Liza. I was just trying to explain to these people
这个礼物不能打开
that this present is off-limits.
你真是的
Oh, you.
放下那个愚蠢的手提箱 再吻我一次
Well, put down that stupid briefcase and kiss me again.
我需要再尝尝你灵活的蜥蜴舌头
I need some more of that swift reptile tongue.
真浪漫
Oh, how romantic.
仿佛他们放了烟花来庆祝我们的吻
It's like they set up fireworks to celebrate our kiss.
只是没什么美感
Just, uh… without the entertaining aesthetics.
我们去找一个可以做♥爱♥的地方吧
Let's find somewhere where we can… make love.
真的吗?太好了 我完全同意
Really? Oh yes. I am all-in.
你在吃避孕药吗?还是要用避孕套?
Oh, are you, uh… on the pill, or should I use a "rubber"? Um…
-什么…-你知道吗?
What-- - Oh, you know what?
你能去拿几杯精致的鸡尾酒吗?
Can you get us some very elaborate cocktails of some sort?
我好像在地下室看到了夏威夷酒吧我得再去一下洗手间
I think I saw a tiki bar in the basement. I'll have to go to the bathroom again,
在我们做♥爱♥之前
you know, before we… penetrate.
该死 我忘了礼物
Oh! Darn. I forgot the gift. Ugh.
好 去拿吧 我马上去楼下等你
Okay. Go get it, and I'll… meet you downstairs in a bit.
好主意
Oh, great plan.
抱歉 小小的意外
Sorry. Little mishap.
很小 没什么值得提的
Just minor. Nothing worth mentioning to anyone.
我完全理解
Ah, I totally understand.
有时候最狡猾的计划也有漏洞
Sometimes the most cunning plan has holes.
我相信泰伦特先生想知道一切
I'm sure Mr. Tyrant would like to know all about it.
我不知道 他很忙的 就像你
I don't know. He's a very busy man. Like yourself.
也许我们不该让他担忧这些细节
So, um… maybe we shouldn't bore him with details.
我也许会告知他 也许不会
Maybe I will inform him or maybe not.
再说吧
We'll see.
很好
Ah, very well.
好
Da.
因为我很有钱
Because I am so rich. -Oh.
-真好-是的 我很幸运
Good for you. -Yes. Yes. I have been very fortunate.
-真的吗?-是的
Really? -Da.
我想买♥♥什么都行
I can buy anything I want.
去好餐厅不用担心账单
Go to nice restaurants without worrying about the bill for a second.
最贵的菜?没问题
Most expensive dish? No problem.
好吧
Okay.
我可以买♥♥1000条牛仔裤5000件毛衣 眼都不眨
I can buy 1,000 pairs of jeans, eh? 5,000 sweaters. Easily.
-好多牛仔裤呀-是的 10万个汉堡
Mm. That's a lot of jeans. -Da. Da. 100,000 hamburgers.
吃掉一个 然后把剩下99999个扔掉也不会在我的财富上
Eat one and throw the other 99,999 in the trash, and it wouldn't make a dent
留下一个坑
in my fortune.
这就是我的人生 这就是我的生活
That is my life. That is the kind of life I am living here.
非常富有 极其富有但我一直保持谦虚
Very. Extremely wealthy, but I have kept my humility.
我记得自己的出身 这对我很重要
I remember my roots and where I came from. That is important to me.
很好
Great.
多亏这笔交易 这只是一个开始
Mm, and thanks to this deal, this is just a start.
接下来就是统治世界
I'm talking world domination.
所有其他寡头和大亨都会向我折腰
All other oligarchs and tycoons, they will bow to me.
完成了
Ah, there we are.
很高兴和你做生意 潘戈罗夫先生
Well, great doing business with you, Mr. Popangelov.
别忘了 小意外不值一提泰伦特先生不会有兴趣的
And remember that little mishap was minor. Not very interesting to Mr. Tyrant.
他是大忙人
He's a busy man. -Hmm? Uh… Da. Da.
是的 享受派对吧
Enjoy the party.
你在这里 我给你拿了喝的
There you are. I got you this.
谢谢
很渴 对吧?
Ooh, thirsty, huh?
好了 我们把礼物送给那个女孩然后离开这里吧
Okay. Let's give this girl her gift and get our arses out of here.
我还希望我们能有时间
Oh, I was hoping we would have time
用来做♥爱♥ 你刚才提到的
for that lovemaking thing you talked about previously.
-我们没有-好吧 我…
We don't. -Okay, well I…
不过老实说 我觉得这是好主意
I thought that was a great idea, though, to be honest.
是一个很棒的…提议
It's a… It was a great, um… initiative.
-生日快乐 小姐-走吧
Oh, happy birthday, Miss! -Come on.
不过 慢慢发展是聪明的做法
But, uh, you know, it's… it's smart not to rush things.
这样不错 好吧
That's a good move. Okay.
嗯 现在的关键是我们正式稳定了
Yeah, the main focus now is that we are officially going steady.
是的 等我们觉得合适的时候再做♥爱♥
Yes, and… and we'll just do the sexing bit when it feels right
for, uh… for both of us.
好吧
Well, well, well.
我本来希望我的小鲨鱼缸不会这么快派上用场
I had hoped my little shark tank wouldn't come in handy so soon.
长官 行动成功了
Sir, the operation was successful.
我们拿到钱了 也善后了
We got the money, and we cleaned up after us.
我们不能犯错
We cannot have mistakes.
潘戈罗夫打电♥话♥给我 他不太满意
Mr. Popangelov called me. He was unimpressed.
是吗?但是长官 拜托 这只是小事
Oh, he did? But, sir, please, this was minor.
对吧?你看 没有影响
Okay? Look, no harm done.
是的 拜托 泰伦特先生我们不应该是这种下场
Yes, please, Sir Tyrant, we don't all deserve this.
你们应得的
Oh, you do.
-不 先生 不是我们所有人-拜托 先生…
No, sir, not all of us. -Please, sir--
说出你们最后的祷告吧
Say your last prayers.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
Ah!
显然是他的错 这是他应得的
It was clearly his fault. He deserves this fate.
Ah! Ah! Ah.
鲨鱼准备开餐了
And they're about to chow down.
Ah. Ah! Ah! Aah!
鲨鱼应该攻击他 为什么不攻击他?
They should be attacking him. Why are they not attacking him?
(鲨鱼缸 使用手册)
Ah?
请开始四处泼水
Start splashing around, please.
我以为它们会被水花吸引这样它们也许会认为他是猎物
I think they are attracted to, uh… splashing.
You know, so they think he's prey, maybe?
泰伦特先生 告诉你一个有趣的知识人类不是鲨鱼的天然食物来源
Fun fact, Sir Tyrant. Humans are not a natural food source for sharks.
根据亚型的不同它们更喜欢海豹或鱼
Depending on the subtype, they prefer seals, fish,
或者鱿鱼 甚至浮游生物
squid and even plankton.
别踩那个梯子 你会后悔的
Don't step on that ladder. You'll regret it.
还有什么比在鲨鱼缸里更糟糕?
Ah! Wh… What's worse than being in a shark tank?
他说的确实有道理
That's… actually a good point.
这个
This.
Agh!
Ah!
他说得对 确实有更糟的东西
He was right. There is something worse!
我要死了
I'm dying!
我终于要死了 糟糕
Oh, I'm finally dying. Oh no!
这是死亡
It's death! It's death!
Oh!
我的血都流走了 全流出来了
All my blood's leaving. It's all going!
Ow!
好冷 这…
Ah, so cold. It's…
Ah! Ah!
奶奶!
Grandma!
Ah!
Oh!
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表