剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
(霍恩斯切米尔 1854年)
巴雷尔小姐
Miss Barell.
你好 船长 我不能再逃避了
Hello, Captain. I can't stay away any longer.
我已经压抑自己很久了但我实在无法抗拒你
I've tried to restrain myself for so long, but I don't have the power to resist you.
Oh?
我知道 这样是不对的因为你是我的上司
I know, I know, this is wrong in so many ways,
with you being my superior and everything, but to hell with it.
但去他的对错吧
To hell with what's right or wrong. Let's just succumb to our emotions.
让我们屈服于自己的情感吧
我的天啊
Oh my God.
太粗壮了 我完全没想到 船长
So… mighty. I had no idea, Captain.
是啊 确实太粗壮了但我就是如此天赋异禀
but, uh… that's just how nature equipped me.
Yeah, it's almost too sizable,
我没想拿来炫耀的
It's not something I like to brag about or anything.
过来吧
Come here.
操♥我♥吧 船长 快点操♥我♥吧
Cock me, Captain. Cock me right now.
我已经硬如磐石 信心满满所以我很愿意这样做
I am rock hard and full of confidence,
so I am, uh, up for that task.
太好了 快点把阴♥茎♥插入我的阴♥道♥吧
Great. Now, insert the penis into my vagina.
我要直接插♥进♥去…
I'll put it straight… in…
Ah.
感觉好极了 性♥爱♥真美好
Oh, that feels wonderful. Oh, sex is great.
我完全同意 我舒服得上天了
Mm. I agree. 100%. I'm in pleasure heaven.
你就要高♥潮♥了吗?
Uh, are you… reaching climax soon?
是的 随时都会但我要你先在我的身体里小便
Mm, yep, yep. Any second now, but first I want you to pee inside of me.
什么?
What?
让你的巨根先软下去然后给我送上金色的祝福吧
De-erect that power tool of yours, and give me some of that golden bliss.
真的吗?
R… Really?
是的 这很时髦大家都在这样做 来吧
Yeah, yeah, it's hip. Everyone's doing it. Come on.
好吧
Uh… Oh… Okay. Um…
好的 来了
Yeah, here it goes.
-Uh…
好棒 好样的
Oh yes. Way to go.
不要有所保留我想要你每一滴珍贵的尿液
Don't hold back now. I want every last drop of your precious yellow.
这种感觉太棒了
Oh. That feels great.
很高兴你要求我这样做因为我真想小便了
I'm so glad you asked because I… I really had to go.
太释放了
So relieving.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
可恶
Hog darn it.
(脏衣篓)
(只限员工进入)
真是滥杀无辜
What a waste of life.
好好的动物
Such fine animals.
为什么要做成烟灰缸?现在都没人抽烟了
And why ashtrays? No one even smokes anymore.
是啊 真是太残忍♥了
Recht, recht. It's just cruel.
让我不禁质疑我做爪牙的原因了
Makes me question this whole henchman business.
是否值得 你懂吗?
Is it worth it, you know?
经历所有这些精神创伤只为取悦邪恶的主谋
All these traumatic experiences just to please some evil mastermind
而我们甚至都不认识他
who we don't even know.
有时候 我会考虑找一份正常的工作
Sometimes I consider getting a regular job.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Same here.
我一直想当一名邮差但随着电子邮件的出现
I always wanted to be a mailman, but with email and everything,
没人知道邮差这行还能坚持多久
you never know how long the mailman adventure will last.
是啊 该死的电子邮件 伙计!
Yeah. Fuck email, man!
谁会想在愚蠢的电脑上读信呢?
Who wants to read letters on some stupid computer anyway?
或者读明信片呢?
Or, like, postcards?
快看我 我现在是一名度假的游客
Mm. Check me out. Now I am a tourist on holiday.
好吧 很有趣 然后呢?
Okay, interesting. Yes?
先生 你能帮我扫描一下这些明信片吗?
Sir, could you please scan these postcards for me?
我要发电子邮件给我的朋友和家人
I am going to email them to my friends and family
这样他们就可以在电脑上阅读了
so they can read them on a computer.
是啊!真是太搞笑了
Yeah! Oh! That is very humoristic
因为包含扫描页的电子邮件永远无法取代实体卡片
because an email with scanned pages could never replace a physical card.
两者寄托的情感价值不一样
It just doesn't have the same emotional value.
是的 没错
Ja. Exactly.
汉斯 你是我见过的最有趣的人
Hans, you are the funniest person I have ever met.
你应该去当喜剧演员
You should become a comedian.
-你真这样想吗?-什么?当然啦
You think so? -What? Definitely.
你注定就是干这行的 我能感觉到
It is your destiny. I can feel it.
我认识一个在慕尼黑开夜♥总♥会♥的人
I know a guy in München who runs a nightclub.
我可以推荐你在他们的脱口秀之夜登台演出
I could probably get you onstage one of their stand-up nights.
你搞得我有点紧张了让我登台演出吗?
Now you're making me a bit nervous. Me onstage?
汉斯 别紧张 你肯定能成功的
Oh, Hans, no, you would kill it.
你可以用这段绝佳的明信片笑话开场太好笑了 真的
You can begin with your wonderful postcard joke. So funny. Yeah.
弗尔船长在零区重复一遍 弗尔船长在零区
Captain Fall in Sector Zero. I repeat, Captain Fall in Sector Zero.
汉斯?贡特?
Hans? Günther?
-Oh! Oh! -Ja.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
God fucking damn it.
是啊!
Ja!
Even just you saying that, very…
当然也有经济方面的原因
There is, of course, the economic aspect to it also.
现在我还要依赖当爪牙的薪水过活
Right now I am dependent on the henchman salary.
做爪牙这行是一把双刃剑
That's the double-edged sword in henchman business.
薪水很丰厚 所以你压抑了自己真正的兴趣和才能
The pay is great, so you kind of suppress your real interests and talents.
-我懂的-如果你愿意 我来当你的经纪人吧
I get it. -I'll manage you if you like.
伙计 不在世人面前
to keep your energies and magic from the world!
展现你的活力和魅力 这是一种罪过
你们的耳机呢?
Where are your earpieces?
我们…决定不戴耳机是因为…
We… decided not to wear them because,
老实说 这些耳机搞得耳朵不太舒服
ah, and I've got to be honest here,
they are not very comfortable to the ear.
不太舒服?
Not very comfortable?
这是一个典型的例子管理层试图在错误的地方
It's a classic example of management trying to save money
节省资金和削减开支
and cut expenses in the wrong places,
而底层员工不得不受苦受难
and the lower-level employees having to suffer.
是啊 不是我们的错完全是管理层的责任
Ja. Not our fault. This lands solely on management.
你为什么把那只猩猩的手握成拳状?
Why do you make a fist with that hand?
-Ah! Ach!
他是黑暗中的一丝光明
A glimmer of light in all of the darkness!
(大猩猩手烟灰缸)
下次请服从管理 好吗?
Please obey management next time. Okay?
好的 那是肯定的
Ja. That is affirmative.
肯定的
Affirmative.
片名:背锅船长
-Ah! Ah!
-他这样子多久了?-一整天了
How long has he been like this? -The whole day.
-他上次被注射镇定剂是什么时候?-我不知道 大概20小时前吧?
When was the last time he was sedated? -Mm, I don't know, maybe 20 hours ago?
我不得不用对付动物的飞镖就是用来对付“大猫”的那种
什么?我不想再卷入这件事了
What? I don't wanna be involved in this anymore.
这违背了我的《希波克拉底誓言》
Okay? It goes against my Hippocratic Oath.
很抱歉让你感到困扰了 医生
Well, I am so sorry for your inconvenience, Doctor,
除非你已经想出偿还泰伦特先生欠款的方法了
Unless you've come up with a payment plan for what you owe Mr. Tyrant.
我想你并没有
Huh. Didn't think so.
看着我 我们是你的债主所以不要抱怨 快去治好他吧
Look at me. We own you.
So suck it up, and get to work on him.
我需要他振作起来准备执行下一项任务
I need him up and running for the next mission.
抱歉 但那是不可能的
Sorry, but that's not happening.
他现在一团糟
He's a mess.
有点创意
Be creative.
想想办法
Find a way.
死丫头
Wench.
我遗漏什么了?
What am I missing here? What am I missing?
(壮阳)
你为什么不拍张照片呢?那会更持久
Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer.
-抱歉 你说什么?-你是有多喜欢这面墙啊?
I'm sorry. What was that? -In love with the wall much?
你已经盯着它足足25秒了
You've been staring at it for a good 25 seconds now.
不是 我只是想看看我能否查清这起案件的真♥相♥
Yeah, no, I'm just trying to see if I can get to the bottom of this case.
Hah.
总觉得自己比我们都强
Always thinking you're better than the rest of us.
思考不同的关联、场景和可能性吧
Thinking of different links, scenarios, and possibilities.
是啊
Pah, uh… Well, yeah.
我来给你一些免费的提示吧
Let me give you some clues here, free of charge.
这名中国人自行制♥造♥并贩卖♥♥壮♥阳♥药♥
That Chinese fella made that cock medicine himself,
然后他把自己关在里面 引爆了大楼
sold it, and then bombed the building with himself inside.
-他为什么要这样做?-出于内疚呗
And why would he do that? -Out of guilt.
他看到有人死于他的劣质产品时 就失去理智了
When he saw that people died from his foul creation, he just lost it.
听起来很合理
Sounds solid enough.
是啊 但这还不够 你必须深入调查
Yeah, but no, you have to dig deeper.
再次给其他人制♥造♥各种额外的工作
Create all sorts of extra work for the rest of us. Again.
我只是在尽自己的职责 弗兰克探员
I'm just doing my job, Agent Frank.
所以你的职责就是制♥造♥加班吗?
Oh? So your job description is to create overtime?
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表