剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
Nico, you don't have to explain the joke. It takes the coolness out of it.
自然地说出“打炮舱”这个词就好了
Just say "fuckabin" like it is the most natural word in the world.
-说得时候要自信一点-是的 当然
And say it with confidence. -Oh. Oh yeah, sure. Yeah. Totally.
抱歉 你说得太有道理了
Sorry. So… That makes total sense.
记得喝点蛋白事先补水 拿出你们的最佳状态
好呢 当然 迫不及待了
Okay. Yes. Sure. Can't wait.
大家能听我说几句吗?
Uh, can I have everyone's attention please?
大家好 我叫乔纳森弗尔是这艘船的船长
Hello. My name is Jonathan Fall, and I am the captain of this ship,
欢迎大家来到单身游轮!
and I would like to welcome you all to the Singles Cruise!
我感觉空气中好像有什么东西?
Wh… What is that I'm feeling in the air?
你们感觉到了吗?
Can you… Can you guys feel that?
我感觉到空中弥漫着浪漫的氛围
It's romance… is in the air, what I'm feeling.
你们懂的 我们不是每天都能看到丘比特行动
And, you know, it's not every day we get to watch Cupid in action,
所以确实很令人兴奋啦
so that sure is exciting.
不过我能邀请丽莎巴雷尔小姐跟我一起站在台上吗?
But can I have Miss Liza Barell join me onstage, please?
丽莎?你在那里啊 丽莎
Liza? Oh, there you are, Liza.
-舔遍你全身-丽莎?
Lick you up and down. -Liza?
-什么?-上来吧 亲爱的
Wh… What? -Come on up here, sweetheart.
我很高兴巴雷尔小姐和我不用四处奔走
I am just so happy Miss Barell and I don't have to run around
就能找到灵魂伴侣因为我们已经找到彼此了
trying to find a soulmate because we've already found ours.
祝各位单身人士好运!玩得开心
Good luck, singles! Have fun.
所以不要对她出手了
So hands off.
好了
Okay.
-哇 船长 好浪漫哦-谢谢
Wow, Captain. That was so romantic. -Oh, thanks.
希望有一天我也能体验你们这种强烈的爱情
I'm just hoping that one day I will experience the intense love
you guys have going.
我好羡慕你俩啊
I'm so envious of you two.
好吧 别放弃 我的朋友
Well, don't give up, my amigo.
你的心动之人必定就在某处
That special someone is out there somewhere.
希望如此吧
I sure hope so.
佩德罗 当你决定破处时
And Pedro, when you lose your virginity,
要确保是跟对的姑娘
just make sure that it's with the right girl.
静静等待 直到你找到那位姑娘
Wait until you find the one.
谢谢 我的朋友
Thanks, amigo.
这真是很好的建议
That's some good advice there. Definitely.
-我会记在我的日记里的-很好
I will make a note of that in my journal. -Great.
丽莎 我还为你准备了一个惊喜
And Liza, uh, I have another surprise in store for you.
是吗?
Okay?
你准备好迎接一次非比寻常的体验了吗?
Are you ready for an experience out of the ordinary?
本来是的 是的
I was. Very much. Yeah.
太好了 跟我来吧
Oh, great. Come with me.
各位?搞什么啊?
Guys? What the fuck?
-船长 你的饮料-谢谢 贡特
Captain, your beverage. -Oh, thanks, Günther.
看起来很好喝
Looks delicious.
太棒了
Mm! Ah. Ooh. That's great.
You know, nothin' beats that sparkling feeling
没有什么能比一杯高品质汽水带来的气泡感更爽了
you get from a quality soda.
这是真正的可乐
And this is real Cola.
这里没有廉价的假可乐 没有的 先生
So no cheap imitation Cola here. No, sir.
-很好-是吧?
Good. -Mm. It is, right?
我还在值班呢 我真得回去工作了
So I'm kind of on duty. I really have to get back to work.
跟船长约会的好处之一
Oh, well, one of the perks of dating the captain,
离开楼下的单身派对 互相培养感情
Isn't it great to just get away from the meat market downstairs
这样不是很好吗?
and just cultivate each other instead?
我敢打赌佩德罗他们现在一定很羡慕我们
I bet Pedro and them are… …pretty envious of us now.
是的 我相信他们肯定是的
Yeah, I am sure they are.
是的 因为你想想看
Yeah, because, you know, when you think about it,
这正是他们所追寻的
this is exactly what they're looking for.
你懂吗?就是我们…所拥有的
You know? What we… have here.
(佩德罗发来一张照片)
Mm!
天啊 这罐可乐真棒呀比我想象的还好喝
Holy mama, that was a great can of Сola.
Even better than I expected. Hoo!
Mm-hmm.
Ooh.
人气小姐
Miss Popular. -What?
什么?没什么 只是工作上的事啦
Uh… N… Uh, no, it's just a work thing.
你懂的 你现在可以忘掉所有工作
Oh, well, you know, you can forget all about work now
因为我制♥作♥了对话卡这样我们就可以用自然的方式
because I have made conversation cards,
so that we, in a natural way, can learn everything there is
了解彼此的一切 毫无强迫感了
to know about each other without it feeling forced.
好吧 我准备好了
Okay, I'm here.
好吧 所以你最讨厌什么?
All right. So what's your poison?
天气?物价 过去还是现在?
Uh… Weather? Prices of things, before and now?
爱猫人士还是爱狗人士?
Uh… Cat person or dog person?
我们又见面了 我心心念念的大白鲸
We meet again, my white whale.
今晚我们一起跳舞吧
Tonight, we dance.
-喂-喂 约会愉快吗?
Hey. -Hey. Good date?
不 那扫兴鬼搞得我整晚都没睡到帅哥
No! That little cuntblocker blocked cunt all night and beyond, really.
-现在帅哥都对我避之不及-很遗憾听到你这样说
I'm a marked woman on this cruise, boys. -I'm sorry to hear.
是啊 真是糟透了 因为昨晚太疯狂了
Yeah, that sucks because yesterday was wild.
我们连续做♥爱♥了五小时
We were tapping asses for like five hours straight.
-什么?-是呢
What? -Yeah.
-Mm-hmm.
经典的团队合作 我们一个人在做♥爱♥
Classic tag teaming with one of us going at it
另一个人补充水分 加油助威
while the other was hydrating and encouraging.
真的太棒了
It was awesome,
但说实话 比我想象中更累人
but it was way more exhausting than I thought it would be, to be honest.
做到第四或第五小时真就精疲力尽了
When you reach hour four and five, you're just running on fumes.
完全是靠意志力在打桩
You're hitting that poontang on pure will.
-你们今晚还去吗?-不了
Are you going back at it tonight? -No, no, no.
不可能了 太痛了
Not a chance. Too sore.
我老二的皮肤火烧火燎的再也经受不住几小时的摩擦了
My dick skin has these crazy burns.
It couldn't handle all those hours of friction.
你好 阿尔贾曼
Greetings, Al Jamain.
你好 亲爱的丽莎 我的美人
Hello. Habibti Liza, my beautiful.
我想确保交货的事宜都准备妥当了
I wanted to make sure everything is in place for the delivery.
当然 先生 我们有让你失望过吗?
Yes, sir. Have we ever let you down?
没有 我要感谢你们为我送来如此多的妻子
No. I can thank you for so many of my wives.
我知道
I know.
好了 我已经看过所有照片了
Okay, I have looked at all the photos.
她们都很漂亮
They are all so beautiful.
这会是非常艰难的选择
It's going to be very hard to make a choice.
跟随自己的心意就好
Just follow your heart
组建后宫这件事 没有对错之分
丽莎 你确定我不能引诱你加入我的后宫吗?
Ah, Liza, are you sure I can't tempt you to join my harem?
你绝对会成为我的十大妻子之一
You'd be one of my top-ten wives, definitely.
抱歉 阿尔贾曼 条件很诱人 但是…
Sorry, Al Jamain. It's… It is very tempting, but, um…
你懂的 我的心思都在贩卖♥♥人口上 所以…
you know, my heart is in human trafficking, so…
(拍不立得)
太耗费时间了
So time-consuming.
(准许进入)
我不理解 你们为什么会觉得
I don't even understand why you would think
在一间多人共用的小屋里放屁并不是问题
it is okay to fart in a little room that is being used by multiple people.
我很抱歉但谁让里面没有放屁风扇呢
I am sorry, but there isn't a fart fan in there.
世上根本没有放屁风扇这种东西 贡特
There is no such thing as a fart fan, Günther.
像正常人一样 去房♥间外面放屁吧
Leave the room and fart like a normal person.
是啊 这次我站丽莎这边
Ja, I am actually on Liza's side on this one.
我只能道歉了但我知道这也无事无补
I can only apologize, but I know it doesn't make things right.
我让你失望了 但更重要的是
I let you down, but more importantly,
我让自己失望了
I let myself down.
(证据33 弗尔船长)
(乔纳森弗尔船长 证据)
(我和船长一起!)
我很荣幸 欢迎各位来参加
It is my great honor to welcome you
加勒比海女王的强制泡沫派对!
to the Caribbean Queen's mandatory foam party!
祝大家在泡沫里玩得开心!我知道我会的
Have fun in the foam! I know I will.
(加勒比海女王)
她
Her, her, her,
还有她
and… her.
丽莎!
Ah, Liza!
Mwah, mwah!
真不敢相信我未来的妻子就躺在她们其中
摸摸我的心脏 小鹿乱撞了呢
Feel my heart. It's racing with love!
是呢 我看得出来 你们都很激动这些就是你选出的前五名
Yes, I can tell you're all giddy. So these are your top five.
Huh.
细节决定成败
Uh, the devil is in the details.
牙齿很漂亮
Beautiful teeth.
可能戴过牙套
Probably wore braces.
-补过几颗牙齿-仔细检查总是没错的
A few fillings. -You can never be too anal.
丽莎 我不喜欢太瘦的
Liza, I don't want them too skinny, huh?
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表