剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
(欢迎来到塞浦路斯)
(入境大厅)
(匿名旅行先生)
斯蒂尔探员 很高兴见到你!
Agent Steel. So good to see you!
贝克 你这老家伙
Becker, you old bastard.
进来吧
Come in! Come in.
来杯威士忌吗?
Whiskey? -Eh… Y…
好呢 正合我意 威士忌 好极了
Yes, that is exactly what I want. Whiskey. Perfect.
-干杯!-干杯!
Cheers! -Cheers!
好酒 真解渴
Good stuff. Real quenching.
很高兴收到你的消息
It was good to hear from you.
-咱俩多久没见了?有15年了吧?-20年了
It must be what, 15 years? -Twenty.
什么?时间过得真快你这次来有什么事情吗?
What? Time flies. What are you up to this time?
我在执行任务 非官方的任务
Well, I'm on a mission. An off-the-books kind of mission.
非常机密 只有我一个人知道
So secret, I'm only one who knows about it.
Oh!
那确实非常机密 跟我来吧
That is very secret. Come with me.
我有一批新玩具要给你看看
I've got some new toys for you to play with.
太好了 我什么装备都没带所以我真得靠你了 贝克
Well, good. I didn't manage to bring any equipment,
so I'm really counting on you here, Becker.
首先 我要把这件东西送你
First I have this for you.
忘记那台老式打字机吧
Forget the old typewriter.
现在有这种好东西了 全部依靠电力
With this beauty, everything is powered with electricity.
只有7公斤 内置扬声器 音量可调
Only 16 pounds, built-in speaker, adjustable volume.
音量可调吗?
Uh… Adjustable?
那就不用忍♥受声音太大或太小了?真好啊
So you're not stuck on real loud or real low? Uh, good.
想不想省却
And you want to make a call without the hassle of finding a phone booth?
打电♥话♥时到处找电♥话♥亭的麻烦?
好了 看好了
Well, watch carefully.
真实用 同时省却了带零钱的麻烦
Practical. Also eliminates the need for pocket change.
没错 非常简洁
Exactly. Pretty neat.
现在请集中注意力
Now, do pay attention please.
想知道这小家伙能做什么吗?
Want to know what this little baby can do?
拍照 这是照相机
Takes photos. It's a camera.
不错嘛 斯蒂尔 那这支钢笔呢?
Not bad, Steel. How about this pen?
-看起来很普通吧?-是的
Seems regular to you. Right? -Sure does.
你觉得这只是一支普通的钢笔吗?
Would you say it looks like an everyday pen?
指哪里都行 你来指一次吧
Ask me to point at something. Anything in here. Take your pick.
-那就地板吧-好呢!看激光在动呢
Uh… The floor. -There! Look at it go!
很简洁吧?
Pretty neat, eh?
是的 没错 非常简洁
Yeah. Very, actually. Very neat.
现在来看点有趣的吧
Now, over to the fun stuff.
这里有你执行任务所需的一切
Here's everything you'll ever need for your mission.
随便挑吧
Pick and choose.
贝克 我全指望你了这次任务我什么装备都没带
Ah, Becker, I was countin' on you here. I didn't bring anything on this mission.
我连苹果手♥机♥都没有天啊 这套西装啊
I don't even have my iPhone. Jesus Christ, and that suit.
我穿上看着会像夏洛克福尔摩斯吧你今年多大了 贝克?
I'm going to look like Sherlock Holmes. How old are you now, Becker?
15岁 但下个月我就16岁了 在我的成人派对上
Fifteen, but I'll be 16 next month, and on my sweet 16,
我要尝试偷亲阿德莱德辛普森小姐
I'm going to try and steal a kiss from Miss Adelaide Simpson.
如果她妈妈不反对的话
Oh, if her mother doesn't object.
片名:背锅船长
(单身游轮)
(欢迎单身人士)
终于有一趟值得期待的出航了
Finally, a cruise to look forward to.
是啊 是时候发泄一下了
Yeah, time to blow off some steam.
我说的发泄 是指性发泄
And by steam, I mean semen.
-是吗?-是的
Oh yeah? -Yeah.
我要把精♥子♥射到女乘客体内
I'm going to spray sperm into female passengers,
或是女乘客体内的避孕套里
or into the condom that's inside the females.
摸♥胸♥ 用手插 或是用舌头舔 对吧?
Mm. -And touch breasts and fingerbang.
And maybe lick a little, you know?
会很棒的 一场真正的淫乱庆典
It's going to be great. A real fornication festival, eh?
-会的 对吧?-是的 一向如此
It will, right? -Yeah, always is.
去年我在那么短的时间内
I got so much meat last year in such a short amount of time,
就睡到那么多小鲜肉以至我不得不服用三倍剂量的避孕药
I had to triple the dose of Plan B pills.
搞得我都消化不良了
Really fucked up my digestion.
去年的最后几天
The last couple of days last year,
我的老二又麻又肿
my penis was all numb and swollen,
但我还在坚持做♥爱♥ 绝不放弃
but I just kept going and going, never giving in.
勇攀高峰
Pushing it to the max.
哇 太厉害了
Wow, that's so cool. So cool.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get to it.
等一下 这位小姐你确定没上错游轮吗?
Hey, hey, hey. Hold it, hold it, señorita. Are you on the right cruise?
非常确定
Pretty sure I am.
不 不可能吧
No, no, no, no. That can't be right.
像你这么漂亮的姑娘怎么可能还是单身呢?别闹了
Why on earth would a beautiful girl like you be single? Come on.
等一下 这位先生
Hold on, sir.
你确定没上错游轮吗?
Are you on the right cruise?
是的 没上错
Oui. I am.
不可能吧 像你这么帅的男人怎么可能还是单身呢?
No, that can't be right. Why on earth would a gorgeous guy like you be single?
你确定没上错游轮吗?
Are you sure you're on the right cruise?
好好享用饮料吧 女士们!
Enjoy your beverages, ladies!
贡特!你在这里啊
Günther! There you are.
你好 船长 你想来点什么?我推荐龙舌兰鸡尾酒
Hallo, Captain. Can I get you anything? I can recommend the Tequila Slammer.
不用了 谢谢 我想知道
Oh, uh… I would… No, thanks. I wondered if you had time
你今晚有没有时间帮我安排一顿烛光晚餐?
to set up a candlelight dinner for me tonight?
没问题 船长先生我会搞定的 别担心
Oh, absolutely, sir. I will fix that, no worries.
我想要那种《小姐与流浪汉》的氛围你懂我意思吧?
当然 我超喜欢那部电影的非常浪漫 不错的选择哦
Mm, of course, I love that movie. Very romantic. Nice choice.
太好了 对
Oh, great. Yeah.
我曾经喜欢电影里那位小姐很多年
I was in love with, uh, Lady for quite a few years there.
真不明白 她看上那流浪汉哪一点了
Never understood what she saw in the Tramp.
话说 我能问你一个私人问题吗 船长?
Anyway, may I ask you a personal question, sir?
当然 说吧
Sure. Shoot.
哦 当然 我超爱笑的
Oh, of course. I love to laugh, ha-ha-ha.
谁会不喜欢呢?
Who doesn't? -Oh, great!
很好 因为事实上
Because Hans actually has a very great stand-up routine
汉斯有一段非常棒的脱口秀故事我一直想告诉你的
I've been meaning to tell you about.
在你享用浪漫晚餐时可以让他来说一段
He could perform it while you have your romantic dinner.
Oh…
嗯 这个嘛
Yeah, well, um…
我想让这顿晚餐更私密一点
I think I just wanna make this a more intimate thing.
完全理解 是的 当然
Oh, absolutely understood. Yes, of course.
但你知道吗 其实幽默可以
Eh… Uh… But humor can actually, you know,
以一种浪漫的方式拉进人与人之间的距离
tie people closer together in a romantic way
因为你会释放出内啡肽让你放松下来
because you release endorphins that… uh… relax you.
是的 当然 我…
Yes, uh… for sure. I… Hmm.
你知道吗 我们还是另找一晚说脱口秀吧 好吗?
You know, let… let… let's just try to find, uh, another night for that, okay?
当然 你是船长你做主
Of course. You are the captain.
是的
Yes.
好的 谢了 贡特
Okay, thanks, Günther.
船长?只是因为你没听过他的段子
Captain? Captain? Eh, it's just that, well, you haven't heard his material,
所以才会不愿意 这很正常
so it's only natural that you are reluctant,
我完全理解
and I understand that 100%.
很好!
Good! -Um…
但你懂的 当你看到一部好看的电影
But you… But you know when you see a great movie,
然后你推荐其他人去看
and you tell people that they should go see it maybe,
而他们却说:“好吧 也许改天吧…”
and they're like, "Yeah, perhaps at a later time…"
是的
Yes.
等到他们真去看了 他们就会说
And when they do eventually see it, they are like,
“真希望我当时听推荐人的话
"Oh, I wish I would have listened to the person recommending it
立刻去看了因为这真是一部好电影 我超爱呢”
and seen it right away because it was a great movie that I thoroughly enjoyed."
现在的情况就是如此
This is a situation just like that.
-一模一样-好吧
It's identical. -Okay.
但我们晚点再谈吧?我真的想让这次约会完美无憾
I… I really wanna make this date perfect.
But, um, can we just talk about this later?
好呢 当然 我们晚点再谈这件事吧可以制订一个计划
Sure. Yes, let's just circle back to that later and come up with a plan
在餐厅或别的什么地方举办一场活动
for an event here in the restaurant or something.
好呢 当然
Yeah, sure.
太好了 非常感谢 船长先生
P… Perfect. Thank you so much, sir.
耶!
Ja!
这张门卡♥通♥往的就是我们所谓的“打炮舱”
Uh, this is the key to what we call the "fuckabin"
因为我们把“打炮”和“船舱”这两个词连在一起了
because we put the two words "fuck" and "cabin" together.
-就像一个笑话-是的 她懂的 谢了 尼科
It's like a joke. -Yeah, she gets it. Thanks, Nico.
-哇 谢谢你-再带上你漂亮的朋友吧
Wow, thank you. -And bring your beautiful friend as well.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
尼科 你不用解释这笑话的那样就不酷了
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表