剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
(船舶安全信息)
嘿 医生 他怎么样了?
Hey, Doc, how is he?
他没事了 情况很稳定
He's doing fine. Nice and stable.
很好 在游轮准备好前你能让他一直昏迷吗?
Good. Can you keep him in a coma until the ship is ready?
那是多长时间?
Well, how long are we talking about?
我也不知道 我想是明天早上吧
I don't know. I'd say tomorrow morning.
我强烈建议不要这样做
Oh, I… I would strongly advise against that.
Oh.
原来关于你的传言是真的
So the rumors about you are true.
我之前还不确定呢
I wasn't sure. Hmm. -What rumors?
什么传言?
泰伦特先生送你去医学院读书
so that you could become a whining little bitch.
结果却让你变成爱发牢骚的小贱♥人♥了
就照我说的做吧
Oh. -Just make it happen.
剧名:背锅船长
不 我觉得你还没真正明白 亲爱的
I don't think you really understand, sweetie.
我这样做不是为了自己是为了我们 为了我们的感情
I don't wanna do this for me. It's for us. For our relationship.
好吧 是的 我完全尊重你的目的
Okay. Yeah. I… I totally respect your intentions, of course.
我想我只是害怕会改变一些事情
I guess, I'm just scared it will change things.
什么?改变一些事情?
What? Wh… Change this?
拜托 我们情比金坚没什么能改变这一点
Come on. What we have is… is magic. Nothing can ever change that.
好吧 你为何如此确定?
Well, how can you be so sure of that?
我就是知道 好吗?
I just know. Okay?
只要我们制订几条基本规则我保证 会万无一失的
And as long as we have a few ground rules, this is pretty much fail proof, I promise.
好吧 所以是什么基本规则呢?
Okay, so, like, what ground rules?
比如 首先 不用真名
Well, like, um… uh… no real names, for starters.
是吧?我们可以随时说不
Yeah, right? And we can say no anytime we want.
是的 没错 觉得不舒服的事情就不做
Of course. Yes. No. No one should do something they're not comfortable with.
是的 不做 没错
Exact… No. Exactly.
但如果别人有很棒的体验我们不能阻止他们
But we can't stop other people if they're havin' a great experience.
别人?
Other people?
-你是说你和我中的一人吗?-是的
You mean you and me? -Yeah.
-是的-是的 就是你和我中的一人
Yeah. -Yeah, no, you and me.
是的 如果我们其中一人很享受另一人就不能干涉
Yeah, if one of us is enjoying it, the other person can't interfere.
好吗?另一人必须让步
'Kay? That person has to back off
给享受的伴侣以空间
and… and give the… you know, the pleasured partner space.
是吗?听起来有点怪怪的呢
Uh… Yeah? Um… That sounds kinda weird.
什么?听着 亲爱的基本规则不是我订的 好吗?
What? Listen, sweetie, I don't make the ground rules. 'Kay?
这是绝大多数夫妻
Tha… That's just a standard rule
都要遵守的标准规则
that a vast majority of couples follow.
-好吧-好呢
Okay. -Yeah.
回家的路上
And no complaining
也不许抱怨或发牢骚 好吗?
and whining on the way home, okay?
嫉妒就更不行了
Jealousy is a no-no.
是吗?
It is?
-行吧-是的 亲爱的 不要想太多
Yeah, but sweetie, you know what? Don't overthink this. Okay?
好吗?我们就放下戒备吧 好吗?
Let's just… Yah…
Let's just… …drop the guard, you know?
拓宽一下我们的眼界 好吗?
Let's just expand our… our… our horizons a little, you know?
我有一种预感这会让我们的感情和我们的爱
I have a feeling this will make our… our connection, our love,
变得更加牢固的
grow even stronger.
那真是太好了 好吧
Aw. That's… I like that. Okay.
是的 我想我们会的
Yeah. Yeah! I guess, yeah.
过来
Come here. -Aw.
过来吧 宝贝
Come here, you. -Aw.
Hmm. Mmm.
你还好吧?
You good? -Mm.
-还最后一条最重要的规则-还有规则吗?行吧 好吧
And the last and most important rule. -Oh, more? Yeah. Okay.
允许对方尝试肛♥交♥ 好吗?
Let the other partner try anal?
好吗?即使我们平时做♥爱♥时 并不会尝试
Okay? Even if it's not a part of our sexual repertoire as is.
Uh-huh.
好了 大家再见喽
Okay, see you soon, guys.
-再见-再见 爱你们哦
Bye. -Bye. Love you.
-薇薇安 薇薇-在呢
Vivian. Viv. -Yeah. Yes.
-我们得走了 好吗?-好的
We gotta go. We gotta go. -Okay.
Mmm.
嘴真甜
That's sweet.
我不讨厌这主意我不想给你留下这样的印象
Y… I… Uh… I'm not hating the idea. I don't wanna give you that impression.
只是感觉有点怪怪的啦
It just… It feels a bit weird. That's all.
我只是不敢相信我们现在是这样的夫妻了 你懂吗?
I just… I guess I can't believe that we're that couple now, you know?
是啊 我想我…
Yeah. I think I…
-是啊 我知道 但很刺♥激♥ 对吗?-是啊
Yeah, I know, but it's exciting, right? -Yeah.
你可以只是看看 亲爱的
And, you know, you could just watch, sweetie.
如果你喜欢可以只是看看 不用有压力
You could just watch if you like. No pressure or… or anything.
-是的 没有压力 我懂的-是的 这没什么不好
Yeah. No, I know. -Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
嘿 你知道吗?我可能也只是看看 谁知道呢
Hey. Hey, you know what? I might just watch. You never know.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey. Hey, you.
这是我们的旅程 你懂的这是我们作为夫妻的共同旅程
This is our journey, you know. We do this together as a couple, you know.
爱不是强加占有 而是给予自♥由♥
Love doesn't claim possession but gives freedom.
-你这样说 我很吃惊-谢谢
That blew my mind. -Thank you.
-是啊-这好像是…斯汀的一句歌♥词
Yeah. -That was like a… a… Sting lyric.
抱歉 我得去买♥♥点东西
Oh. Sorry. I need to pick up a few things.
(李海药店 药房♥和便利店)
(冷饮)
这是你们店最大的安全套吗?
These are the… the largest condoms you've got?
这是通用尺码
One size fits all.
这可不好说 老爹
Hah. Well, not so sure about that, Hoss.
但愿你是对的
Hope you're right, though, because I'm gonna need these tonight,
因为我今晚会用到 你懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
你今晚要用自己的老二来做♥爱♥
You are using the cock for intercourse this evening.
是的 去参加换妻派对那里会是性♥爱♥的天堂
Oh yeah. Going to a swinger's party. It's going to be punani paradise.
好呢 真不错 祝你好运吧
Okay. Good for you. Good luck.
不是我炫耀
Not to overshare or anything,
但这是我很久以来的梦想
but it's been a fantasy of mine for a very long time.
终于说服妻子了所以是时候大干一场了
Finally got the wife convinced, so now it's time for some of this. Boom.
能这样爽一下
And some of that "ehhh!"
是吧?你懂的
Yeah? You know.
先说清楚 吮吸的人可不是我我可不会那样做
That… That sucking part is not me, to be clear.
好吧
I am not… I am not gonna be doing that. -Okay.
是的 我是在扮演在场的一些女性
Yeah, I was just playing the role of some of the females there.
她们会这样做的
You know, they are gonna be doing that.
而我只是众多老二中的一根
And I… I would be one of the, um… the dicks.
更准确地说 是长着老二的人之一
Or dick carriers, to be more precise.
等到第五轮或第六轮打桩机开始疲惫时
You never know, might come in handy for round five or six
这些药或许会派上用场
when the wrecking bar starts gettin' exhausted.
打桩机是指…我的老二
The wrecking bar is… is… That's my penis.
薇薇安 来吧
Vivian, come on.
欢迎来到换爱天堂
Welcome to Swinger's Heaven.
哇 谢谢你 小姐
Oh. Wow. Thank you, miss.
这里 换件更舒服的衣服吧
Here. Change into something more comfortable.
喝点东西 放松一下 尽情享受
Have some drinks, relax, just enjoy yourselves.
好呢 你稍后会在吗 还是…
Will do, and, uh… will you be around later or…
不会 我只是这里的工作人员
Oh. No, I just work here.
那可太可惜了 真可惜呀
Ah. That's too bad. Such a shame.
如果你改变主意了 你懂的
Well, you know, um… be sure to, uh… you know, hunt me down
一定要来找我…找我们哦
if you, uh, if you change your mi… us down. We'll be…
-因为我们都是…对吗?-是啊 来找我们吧
Yup. -'Cause we'll both…
-Us down. -Right?
-我们都会在这里的-是啊 我们会在一起的
We'll both be around here. -Yup. We will be together, so…
-对吧 宝贝?-掏出你的枪 来找我们吧
Right, sweetie? -Pull out your gun and hunt us down.
-我有点紧张-好吧
Little nervous. -Okay.
我们不要分开
Be together.
-我去给我们拿点喝的 好吗?-好的 当然 去吧
I'll grab us some drinks. Yeah? -Yes, definitely, right away.
都是在那里啪啪啪的你想去看看吗?
so that's where the action happens. Wanna check it out?
好啊 为什么不呢?
Yeah, why not?
我不确定这是不是一个好主意 这太疯狂了
I don't know if this was such a good idea. This is pretty… wild.
是啊 但疯狂得很是地方
Yeah. Wild in a great way.
我以为会更优雅一点 更隐蔽一点?
I guess I thought it would be a bit more classy. Maybe more discreet?
拜托 解放你的思想
Ah, come on! Free your mind.
性♥爱♥应该是有趣的 好吗?他们来这里就是做♥爱♥的 仅此而已
Sex is supposed to be fun, 'kay? They're just here to have sex. That's it.
不受任何评判 享受彼此的身体
Bodies enjoying each other without anyone judging.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
只是视觉上需要一点时间来习惯
Just… takes a little while to get used to, you know, visually.
是啊 坐下来好好喝杯东西 我马上就回来
Yeah. Yeah. Sit down and enjoy your drink, and I'll be right back.
我得去稍微梳洗一下
I just gotta freshen up a bit.
好吧 不过快点回来 亲爱的
Okay. Come back quick, though, hon.
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表