剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表
There may be a way out of this for you, Tanner.
(船长俱乐部仅对船长及其家人开放)
(接待处)
(仅对船长及其家人开放)
(船长工作证 加勒比海女王)
(船长俱乐部)
(弗尔家族 船长俱乐部正式会员)
别开玩笑了!
Don't be ridiculous! Oh!
我们绝对不会利用你来换取会员资格和地位的
We would never use you as a ticket to memberships and status.
-不是吗?-那个会员没有任何意义的
No? -That membership doesn't mean anything.
再说了 终于对家人有用了感觉是不是很好呢?
Besides, doesn't it feel good to finally be of use to your family?
这么多年来的第一次
After all these years?
我想是吧
I… I… I guess.
好孩子
Mm. Good boy.
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
哎哟!你好 坦纳
Oops! Hey there, Tanner.
很高兴见到你乔纳森 你们玩得开心吗?
Oh, good to see you, Jonathan. You guys have a good time or what?
是啊 没错
Yeah, we sure did.
那帮人超无聊一直都不喜欢那里 但你回来太好了
Pretty stiff crowd. Never liked it much, but so cool that you're back.
你知道我觉得我们该做什么吗?去花♥园♥里玩
Hey, you know what I think we should do? Hang out in the garden.
一起度过美好的兄弟时光可以去玩旧飞盘什么的
Just spend some quality bro time together.
Maybe sling the old frisbee around or somethin'.
-你又吸毒了吗 坦纳?-没有呀
Have you taken drugs again, Tanner? -No.
那混♥蛋♥版坦纳去哪里了?
Then where is the assholery? -Oh!
那是我演出来的 那是我的人设 傻瓜
That was just an act. I was just playin' a part, silly.
演了这么多年?真有匠人精神呢
For all those years? Wow. I call that dedication.
是啊 我们别理那些老古板了看谁先跑到花♥园♥
Yep. Let's split from the dinosaurs. I'll race you to the garden.
我们可以玩我的玩具枪都是最先进的
We can use my Nerf guns. They are state of the art.
-标记 该你追我了!-好啊
Okay!
你太快了!
You're so fast!
看来你已经把这里当自己家了
Oh, I see you're making yourself at home.
我发现家里并没有乔纳森的照片 为什么呢?
I see there are no pictures of Jonathan here. Why is that?
那是因为他是我们最宝贵的秘密
Mm. That is because he is our treasured secret.
真的吗?
Really? -Uh…
实际上有一个很自然的解释
It actually has a natural explanation.
这对我来说有点难但乔纳森其实是早产儿
This is a little hard for me, but Jonathan was actually premature.
出生得太早了
Born way too early. -Oh?
是的 医生说都是因为我抽烟喝酒造成的 但我不以为然
Yes, the doctor said all my smoking and drinking caused it, but I don't know.
他就像住在我的子♥宫♥里的一只没有壳的超级老龟
It looked like a super old shell-less turtle had lived in my uterus
终于第一次出来见天日了
and finally came out to see daylight for the first time.
-他丑哭了-是的 丑哭了
He was hideous. -Oh, hideous.
就像尤达宝宝 但并不可爱
Like a baby Yoda minus the cuteness.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
-我很高兴他活下来了-唉
Well, I am so glad that he survived. -Phew.
介意我问一句 他早产了多久吗?
How premature, if you don't mind me asking?
差不多两周吧 准确地说是八天
Almost two weeks. Eight days to be precise.
是的 但对我们来说当时的情况很可怕
Oh yes, it does. It was a real scare for us.
万一他没能挺过来呢所以我们决定不跟乔纳森太亲近
So, in case he didn't make it, we decided not to get too attached to Jonathan.
我们得避开可能出现的伤痛
We had to save ourselves from potential grief.
我们让康苏拉来给他喂奶什么的
We had "Conthuela" breastfeed him and everything,
以此弱化母子间的感情
to weaken the bond between mother and son.
哇 太可怕了
Wow, that is horrible.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
是啊 真的太难了 好了 长话短说吧
Yup. It was tough. Anyway, to make a long story short,
我们把鸡蛋全放在一个篮子里了全押宝在坦纳身上了
we put all our eggs into one basket and went all in with Tanner.
我们把所有的感情都倾注在他身上了 对吗 亲爱的?
We invested all our emotions in him. -Mm-hmm.
坦纳 你准备好了吗?
Tanner, are you ready? -Mmm!
哇!
Wow! Wow.
就像“钉子”一样插♥进♥水中我从没见过如此厉害的动作
That was the best "the nail" I've ever seen.
谢谢!这些年来 我一直在努力练习
当然 如果可以的话 我想再跳几次
Um… Sure. Just a few more jumps, if that's okay?
-当然 可以 我去楼上等你-好呢!
Sure, yeah. I'll see you upstairs. -Yes!
等等!你真该看看乔纳森像“钉子”般插入水中
Hold on! You gotta watch Jonathan's "the nail."
老实说 这是大♥师♥级的水平
It's epic, honestly.
真的挺棒啦
It… It is actually pretty great.
-好吧-好的 我们开始吧
Okay. -Okay, here we go.
Ah!
你看到了吗?跳得不错吧
Did you see it? Oh, that was great.
坦纳 你今晚渴得厉害呢
我今天跟坦纳处得不错
I really connected with Tanner today. -Hmm.
他证明了人是可以瞬间改变的
He proved people can change in a heartbeat
早晨还是从小到大一直欺负人的形象
from being a bully in the morning, and all his life, really,
下午就是暖心大哥了
to the greatest guy in the afternoon.
是啊 真是太棒了
Yeah, that was pretty amazing to see.
我不是说你家人的坏话
Not to say anything negative about your family or anything,
但你的父母都是很糟糕的人
but your parents are pretty horrible people.
也许吧 也许有一点 但他们是好意
Maybe. Maybe a… a little bit, but… but they mean so well.
并不是的 他们全是恶意
No, they don't. They mean harm.
他们是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥你值得拥有更好的 乔纳森
They are arseholes to the core. You deserve so much better, Jonathan.
要知道 虽然我们认识的时间不长
You know, even though we haven't known each other for real long,
但我觉得你、佩德罗、尼科和其他人
I feel like you and Pedro and Nico and… and the others,
才是我真正的家人
that's my real family, in a way.
那才是家人应该有的样子
That's… That's how a family should be.
是啊 说得没错
Yeah. That is so, so true.
没有秘密 没有谎言 完全尊重
No secrets, no lies, and total respect.
我百分百相信你们 你知道吗?
I… I trust you guys a hundred percent, you know?
很高兴听你这样说
That is good to hear.
给我两秒钟
Oh, uh… Two secs.
喂 丽莎 你们得回来了
Hello? Liza, you guys need to return.
泰伦特决定缩短大家的假期 我很抱歉
Tyrant decided to cut vacations short for everyone. I'm sorry.
天啊 声音不清楚 我出去接吧
God, you're breaking up. Let me get outside.
也许信♥号♥♥会好一些
Maybe the reception is better.
(佩德罗 呼叫失败 无信♥号♥♥)
Ah!
佩德罗 佩德罗 你说什么?
Pedro. Pedro. You were saying?
是时候回来了 抱歉
Time to get back. Sorry.
抱歉 你说什么?我听不清楚
Sorry, sorry. What was that? I'm having trouble hearing you.
我是说你们该回来了
I was saying that you guys should return.
让手♥机♥靠近卫星 也许能管用
喂?好的 现在再试试
Hello? Okay, try now.
-丽莎 听得到我说话了吗?-是的 非常清楚
Can you hear me now, Liza? -Ah, yes. Crystal clear.
很好 跟我们的傀儡船长怎么样了?
Good. How are things with our pawn captain?
很好 是啊 一切都好
Good. Yeah. All good.
我不禁会想 我们作为一个犯罪集团
I can't stop thinking that it is incredible that we,
能因为他而逍遥法外 真是不可思议
as a criminal cartel, can get away with so much just because of him.
-就是说啊-其实我正要跟你说
Tell me about it. -I will, actually.
-我必须一吐为快-什么 现在吗?
I have to get this off my chest. -What, now?
是的 现在 我从头开始说了
Yes. Now. I'll take it from the start.
我还在想着他在巴西登船后的那次任务
The mission after he boarded the ship in Brazil still haunts me.
乔纳森和我走过那条小巷时…
When Jonathan and I were walking through that alley…
这就是我对我们所参与的整个犯罪活动的看法
And that is how I feel about the whole criminal operation we're part of.
你可以引用我的话
And you can quote me on that. -Okay.
-好的-但不要对泰伦特先生说
But not to Mr. Tyrant,
不要告诉操控这一切的幕后黑手
the evil mastermind behind all this.
总之 我想要说 你和弗尔得尽快回来
Anyway, what I needed to say is that you and Fall have to come here
as soon as possible.
收到
Roger that.
嗨!
Oh, hi!
这么晚了 是谁的电♥话♥呀?
Who… Who was that calling so late?
没谁啦 只是恶作剧电♥话♥
Uh, no one. Just a prank call.
一通恶作剧电♥话♥ 你聊了20分钟?
You… You talked for, like, 20 minutes with a prank caller?
是的 没错
Mm, yeah. Yeah, sure did.
好吧 恶作剧电♥话♥最糟糕了
Okay. Prank calls are the worst.
如此不必要的占用通讯资源
Such unnecessary use of telecommunications.
亚历山大格雷厄姆贝尔肯定不希望这样的
It… It is not what Alexander Graham Bell would've wanted.
他努力发明电♥话♥可不是为了搞恶作剧的
That is not why he worked so hard.
是啊 可能不是吧
No, no, probably not.
不过话说回来…
But anyway…
-Um… -Oh.
在睡觉之前 我有话跟你说
I wanted to say something before going to sleep.
行吧
Okay?
我只想说 今天谢谢你 很够朋友
I… I just wanted to say thank you for today,
for being a real friend
很有女友的样子
and… and girlfriend and all of that.
这对我来说意义重大
It… It really means a lot to me.
Oh.
乔纳森 你是一个好人
Jonathan, you are a great guy.
我希望你清楚
I hope you know that.
不管以后发生什么事
And no matter what happens in the future,
剧集 | 背锅船长(2023) | 导航列表