剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
那你为什么周一一大早
So, why did you go back to the same supply yard
又去了同一家商店买♥♥了同样的东西呢
first thing Monday morning and buy the exact same stuff again?
什么
What?
又一次买♥♥了一模一样的东西
A second, identical purchase.
没人对此提过出质疑 看来我比较爱找事
Nobody thought to query it. Obviously I'm a bit more fussy.
你周六买♥♥的东西呢 李
What happened to the stuff you bought on Saturday, Lee?
为什么要重买♥♥一次
Why did you have to buy it again?
我之前买♥♥的不够
I didn't get enough.
这照片是事发一周前拍的
This was taken a week before,
当时你正在铺自家的地板
as you were installing your own floor.
那些地板和现在房♥子里的地板不一样
Those boards are not the same boards that are on that floor now.
那些是黑橡木地板
Those are dark oak floorboards.
现在房♥子里铺的是浅橡木地板
What's down there now is light oak.
和你在周六及周一买♥♥的橡木板
Same light oak boards you bought Saturday morning,
是一样的
and again Monday.
李 在周六和周一之间
What did you use those boards for, Lee,
你用这些板子干了什么
between Saturday and Monday?
原来的地板怎么了 李
What happened on the floor, Lee?
没什么
Nothing.
不 肯定有事
No. Something did.
你当时在小屋里找什么 李
What were you looking for at the cottage, Lee?
是在找这个吗
Is this what you were looking for?
说明一下 哈迪探长向阿什沃斯先生
For the tape, DI Hardy is showing
出示了一个塑料证据袋 编号♥AH1
Mr. Ashworth a clear plastic evidence bag, AH1,
里面装有一个吊坠
containing a pendant.
-你从哪弄来的 -你妻子那儿
- Where'd you get it from? - From your wife.
什么
What?
这个证据证明了
This is the evidence that proves
皮帕·吉莱斯皮遇害当晚在你的车里
Pippa Gillespie was in your car the night she died.
这就是那个我一直在苦苦寻找的证据
This is the missing evidence that nearly killed me...
现在我找到了
and now I've got it.
你知道我对这事怎么看吗
You know what I think this was?
这是她的"护身符"
Her insurance policy.
她并不信任你
She didn't trust you...
就像你从来不该信任她一样
just like you never should've trusted her.
她陷害了你
She has stitched you up.
而且她从没告诉过你孩子的事
And she never told you about the baby.
我明白 在相爱的时候
I get it, when you're in love,
你觉得你们俩会永远连在一起
you think you're gonna be interlocked forever.
相爱时爱情就是一切 不过...
Love's all-encompassing when you're in it, but...
说真的 你不能相信任何人
really, you can't trust anyone.
即使是你爱的人
Not even the people you love.
说到底 我们都是孤身一人
Ultimately... we're all alone.
你现在比任何人都孤单
You more than anyone right now.
所以老实交代吧
So set the record straight,
这样我们所有人都能解脱
and we can all get released from this.
说吧 你一定不想再说谎了
Come on. You must be so tired of lying!
没人会来救你的
No one's coming to your rescue.
这是你最后的机会【可能需要调】
You know what? This is it. Last chance.
你是否杀害了丽莎·纽伯瑞
Did you kill Lisa Newbery?
他为什么一直缠着我
Why won't he leave me alone?
皮帕去哪了
Where's Pippa?
她睡着了 我应该回去陪她了
She's asleep. I should probably get back to her.
不 去接她 把她带来
No. Go get her. Bring her over.
在他走之前你们可以待在这儿
You can both stay here till he's gone.
-我只是路过 -你非得这么下流吗
- I was just walking past. - Do you have to be such a wanker?!
回去烤动物玩去吧
Get back to burning your animals!
快滚吧 你看看给我弄的
Oh, get off me! Look at that!
你打了我
You punched me!
最后一次警告 离她远点
Final warning. Stay away from her.
但我爱她
But I love her.
忘了她吧 否则我就打断你的狗腿
Get over it, or I'll break your leg.
滚 快跑
Go on. Jog on!
你打了他
You hit him!
是的 比说话效率高
Yeah, well, it's quicker than talking.
他鼻子出血了 可怜的混♥蛋♥
He did get a bit of a nosebleed, though, poor sod.
你衬衫上弄上血了
Well, you got blood on your shirt.
是的
Yeah.
皮帕在哪
Where's Pippa?
她在你床上睡着了 来的路上都没醒
She's asleep in your bed. She barely woke up.
你那晚跟丽莎·纽伯瑞上过床
You had sex with Lisa Newbery that night?
可你一直都否认这一点
All this time you've been denying it.
然后呢
Then what?
你杀了她吗
You killed her?
不 是克莱尔杀的
No. Claire.
你根本不明白
You don't have a clue!
瑞奇从婚礼上回来了
Ricky came home from the wedding?
穿上你的衣服
Get your clothes on!
冷静点
Calm down!
-皮帕在哪 -她在楼上
- Where's Pippa? - She's upstairs!
我相信你才让你照看她
I trusted you to look after her!
李♥刚♥才是在帮我
Lee was just helping me.
别扯了 我刚才在门口站了15分钟
Don't give me that shit! I've been out there the last 15 minutes.
你一直在看我们
You have been watching us?
看着你们换了各种体♥位♥
I watched you every position.
你这个混♥蛋♥【需要拆轴】
Don't you bastard!
丽莎 别说了 -你骂我什么
Lisa, no. - What did you call me?
你很生气 先冷静一下【需要拆】
You're pissed. Just calm down.
-我知道你一直觊觎我 -什么【可能需要调】
- I've seen you looking. - What?
你生气只是因为我和他做了而不是你
You're just pissed off that I fucked him, instead of you!
你就是这么跟我说话的吗
Is that how you talk to me?
住手
Stop it!
不要 放开我
No! Get off me!
你再骂我一句混♥蛋♥试试
Call me a bastard again!
当时克莱尔在哪儿
Where was Claire?
这个小盒子里装的是李的口供
This little box contains Lee's taped evidence.
你一直在说谎 克莱尔
You are lying, Claire.
你的说法改了这么多遍 aa
You've changed your story a dozen times,
然后把责任推在别人身上
and blamed everyone but yourself.
现在该讲实话了
Now it's time to tell the truth.
李已经说了是瑞奇杀了丽莎
Lee's told us Ricky killed Lisa,
但是皮帕是怎么死的
but what happened to Pippa?
我回来了 你在家吗
It's me. You here?
你怎么在这儿呀 小宝贝
Hey! What you doing here, sweetheart?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
好像发生了意外
I think there's been an accident.
什么意思
What do you mean?
皮帕 你该去睡觉了
Hey, hey, Pippa! You should be asleep!
你不是参加婚礼去了吗
I thought you were at a wedding.
丽莎还好吗
Is Lisa all right?
宝贝 她不是很好 她
No, baby, she's not. She's, er...
我想这次李真的伤到她了
I'm afraid Lee's really hurt her.
什么 什么
What? What?!
-她到底在说什么 -你不能进来【可能要重卡】
- What was she talking... - You shouldn't be in...
你不会
You didn't...
克莱尔 我需要你去陪着皮帕
Claire, I need you to go to Pippa and sit with her.
我跟她说你会给她带点镇静剂去 给你
I've told her you'll bring her medicine to calm her down. Here.
克莱尔 克莱尔 给她喝点 有助睡眠
Claire. Claire! Give her some of that. It'll help her sleeping.
明早我再跟她说
I'll deal with her in the morning.
-这不关克莱尔的事 -闭嘴
- Claire's not part of this. - Shut up.
她身上到处都是你的痕迹 你跟她做过爱
You're all over her body. You're inside her.
你家地板上有她的血
Her blood's on your floor.
我去开车 你把这儿打扫干净
I'll get the van. You clean up in here.
你要是敢报♥警♥ 我就说都是你干的
You go to the Police, and I'll put it all on you.
克莱尔 克莱尔 别给她喝 别给皮帕喝那个
Claire, Claire, you can't give her that. You can't give Pippa that.
他说过他去酒吧时会给酒里加迷♥奸♥药
He told me that when he goes out to bars, he puts Rohypnol in there.
我们得报♥警♥
We've got to go to the Police.
你和她做♥爱♥了吗
Did you have sex with her?
你和她做♥爱♥了吗 李
Did you have sex with her, Lee?
你都干了什么啊
What have you done?!
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表