剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
That was Nige. He's er...
今天的事让他很难受
he's all torn up about today.
我告诉他我们不担心 他也不用担心
I told him we weren't worried, so he shouldn't be.
贝丝
Beth?
可我担心
I do worry, though.
我担心陪审团会相信她
I worry the jury will believe her.
我担心已有的事实不够定他的罪
I worry the truth won't be enough.
索普乡镇农业服务
索普乡镇农业服务
你查过他之前跟谁在一起了吗
怎么了
What?
你告诉瑞奇·吉莱斯皮我在哪工作了吗
Did you tell Ricky Gillespie where I was working?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
因为他来找我了
Because he's come for me.
给你
Here you go.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
瑞奇 住手 瑞奇
Ricky, get off him! Ricky!
快住手 别打了
Get off him. Come on!
你觉得这有用吗
Do you think that will help?
我就是来打他的
I got what I came for.
一无是处的混♥蛋♥
You're nothing!
你要报案吗
Are you going to report it?
不了 报案有用吗
No, what's the point?
你就睡在这吗
Is this where you're sleeping?
农场主说可以
The farmer said I could.
我喜欢
I like it.
我听说你见了克莱尔
I hear you saw Claire.
是吗
Did you?
你们俩用过氟硝安定吗
You two ever use Rohypnol?
-用过一次 -从哪弄来的
- Once. - Where did you get it from?
瑞奇·吉莱斯皮
Ricky Gillespie.
他以前常去阿姆斯特丹
He used to go to Amsterdam,
带回来了各种各样的东西
bring back all sorts of stuff.
-瑞奇给了你氟硝安定 -没错
- Ricky gave you Rohypnol? - He did.
你听说过一家叫索普乡镇农业服务的公♥司♥吗
Have you ever heard of a business called Thorp Agriservices?
没有
No.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
除非凯特帮那家公♥司♥做过账
Unless it's one of the businesses Cate did the books for.
你跟凯特睡过吗
Did you ever sleep with Cate?
-妈妈再见 -再见 宝贝 一天愉快
- Bye, Mum! - Bye, sweetheart. Have a great day.
没有
No.
辩方想让陪审团相信是我杀了丹
The Defence want the jury to believe that I killed Dan.
然后找奈杰销毁尸体 对吧
Got Nige to dispose of the body, don't they?
他们就是这么打算的
That's clearly where they're going.
我读过报道 关于另一个经历过这种事的家庭
I was reading about another family.
他们说审判
They were saying the trial
跟谋杀一样恐怖 我还想着
was as bad as the murder and I thought,
"他们说的不对"
"That can't be right."
可我现在每天走进法庭
Then going in every day,
眼睁睁地看着我们的生活被打乱...
seeing our lives get turned inside out...
而我们只是很爱我们的儿子
when all we did was love our son.
我终于体会到了
I get it.
你想让我作为证人出庭 对吧
You want me to go in the witness box, don't you?
说实话吗 我很纠结
Honestly? I'm torn.
丹尼被杀那晚
There's an hour missing in your account
你有一个小时不知去向
the night Danny was killed.
你不用保护我 乔瑟琳
You don't need to protect me, Jocelyn
你自己也说过得有人为丹站出来
You said yourself somebody needs to speak up for Dan. Well...
我是他爸爸 这是我应该做的
I'm his dad. It should be down to me, you know.
-马克不来 -是的
- No Mark? - No.
他们来了吗
They're here.
是的 他们跟小组的领导在里面
Yep, they're inside with the group leader.
我到底为什么要见他们
Why am I doing this again?
可能这太快了
Maybe this is too soon.
不不不 我可以 我能面对他们
No, no, no, I can do it. I can face them.
什么事
What?
你好 你好像走错房♥间了
Hello. I think you're in the wrong room.
我是汤姆·米勒
I'm Tom Miller.
乔·米勒是我爸爸
Joe Miller is my dad.
可不是 我之前没认出来
Of course you are. I didn't recognise you.
-你来这干什么 -你们为什么不让我出庭
- What are you doing here? - Why don't you call me in court?
我想去作证
I want to give evidence.
早上好
Good morning.
-你刚才说什么 -早上好
- What did you say?! - Good morning.
正常人不都这么打招呼吗
Isn't that what people normally say?
你竟然跟我说正常人...
You talk about being normal...
这是我儿子 你看看监狱的人对他做了什么
That's my son! That's what they've done to him in prison!
这事你怪不得我
Don't you dare make this my responsibility.
对啊 因为你不食人间烟火 对吧
Of course not! Life doesn't touch you, does it?
好了 莎伦
All right, Sharon.
我劳心劳力地为你工作了七年
Seven years I took shit from you!
七年啊
Seven years,
我唯一一次求你办件事
and the one time I ask you for anything,
你却不理不问
you don't raise a finger.
我为什么总要帮你收拾乱摊子
Why should I be always mopping up your mess?
-什么 -你为我工作的那段时间
- What?! - All the time you worked for me.
总在说你是位可怜的单身母亲
All those 'poor me single mother' speeches.
别怪在我头上 都是你一手造成的
Don't put this on me! It's down to you and no-one else.
你知道做母亲是什么感觉吗
What would you know about being a mother?
你连人都不算
You're barely bloody human!
你儿子害死了一个人
A man died because of your boy.
是的 可他当时是在帮助别人
Yes, he was trying to help someone in trouble.
这句辩词说了多少遍了
Haven't we heard that defence before
你当时为什么不接他的案子
Why didn't you take his case?
因为我不够喜欢你
Because I didn't like you enough...
而且我知道如果你输了你一定会怪我
and I always knew you would blame me if you lost,
因为你一直都这样
because that's what you always did.
每次你输了案子
Every time you didn't win,
每当你输掉了大案
every time you missed out on a big brief,
你总是怪罪别人
you always blame someone else.
我原来对你期望很高
I had such high expectations of you.
你不应该再重新工作 乔瑟琳
You should have stayed retired, Jocelyn,
因为这次我会让你一败涂地
because I'm going to see that you leave that court a failure.
索普乡镇农业服务
Thorp Agriservices.
我上网查了下 是桑布鲁克地区的一家工厂
I Googled it. It's a business in the Sandbrook area
距离吉莱斯皮家五英里
five miles from the Gillespie house.
我得去乡镇农业服务看看
I need to visit this Thorp Agriservices place.
看一下你发现皮帕的地方以及河边的树林
I could see where you found Pippa and the woods by the river.
换个人重新审视 正如你期望的
Fresh eyes - that's what you wanted.
终于找到你了 你怎么不接电♥话♥
There you are! Don't you answer your phone?
我在满世界找你
I've been looking all over for you.
这是些什么破东西
What the hell is all that stuff?
不好意思 这可是我家
Excuse me. This is my house!
有什么事 露西
What do you want, Lucy?
我只是想告诉你 我不知道他那么做了
I just want you to know I didn't know he'd done it.
不知道他做什么了
Didn't know he'd done what?
汤姆要为乔出庭作证
Tom is going to give evidence on behalf of Joe.
什么
What?
他背着我去见了乔的律师
He went to see Joe's legal team without my knowing.
没有我的允许他不能出庭 对吧
He can't do that without my permission, can he?
显然他可以
Apparently, he can.
我劝过他 可他下定决心了 艾
I tried to talk him out of it, but he's dead set on it, Elle.
-艾 -你走吧 露西 快走吧
- Elle... - Just go away, Luce, go away!
丽莎的手♥机♥出现在朴茨茅斯
So, Lisa's phone was in Portsmouth.
在朴茨茅斯
What do you do in Portsmouth
除了当海军或者看船还能干什么
apart from being in the navy or looking at ships?
-继续 告诉我吧 -可以坐船去法国
- Go on, dazzle me. - You get a ferry to France.
-朴茨茅斯到切尔博格 -然后呢
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg. - So?
-还有谁在法国 -李·阿什沃斯
- So, who else was in France? - Lee Ashworth.
没错 好了 就是这里
Exactly. OK, this is the place.
他们是干什么的
What is it they do?
服务农业的
Services to the agricultural industries.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表