剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
去吧 开车小心
Off, go on. Drive safely.
我...我想发个小广♥告♥
I'd...I'd like to place a small ad, please.
维修服务广♥告♥
Maintenance services.
没问题 请坐
Yeah, course. You have a seat.
麻烦帮个忙
Maybe you could help me with something.
我刚搬到这里
I've just moved into the area.
警♥察♥局怎么走
Where is the Police Station from here?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
你觉得里面进展如何了
How do you think they are getting on in there, eh?
这是被告被捕当天
Is that the phone the defendant was holding
所拿的手♥机♥吗
on the day you arrested him?
是 这是丹尼·拉蒂默的手♥机♥
Yes. It belonged to Danny Latimer.
丹尼有两部手♥机♥
Danny had two phones.
这部是米勒先生给他的
This one was given to him by Mr Miller.
你在手♥机♥的通讯记录里找到了什么
What did you discover from the call history on that phone?
只有一个号♥码给丹尼的手♥机♥打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
Only one number had ever called or sent texts to Danny's phone.
是米勒先生的手♥机♥号♥码
A mobile number belonging to Mr Miller.
当你取得了米勒先生的电脑
When you took possession of Mr Miller's computer,
你是否找到了更多证据
did you find further evidence
能证明被告和丹尼·拉蒂默一直保持联♥系♥
of communication between the defendant and Danny Latimer?
我们找到了用假名注册的电子邮件帐户
We found an email account under a false name.
只给丹尼发过邮件
Only used to send emails to Danny.
现在给你的是一份证据
You're being handed an exhibit.
陪审团材料里的证据MJC735号♥
Exhibit MJC735 from your jury bundles.
你能确认
Could you confirm that
它们是这个账户所发邮件的打印件吗
these are printouts of the emails sent from this account?
-能确认 -你能读一下
- I can. - And would you read the email
5月29日发给丹尼·拉蒂默的邮件吗
sent to Danny Latimer on the 29th of May.
"昨晚见你很开心
"Great seeing you last night.
很抱歉家里有些烦心事
Sorry things aren't going well at home.
我想周四再见面
Wanna meet again Thursday.
这是我们间的秘密"
It can stay between us."
再读下6月25日
And on the 25th of June,
丹尼发给被告的邮件
from Danny to the defendant?
"别人为什么不像你一样了解我
"Why does nobody understand me like you do?
假期愉快 我会想你的"
Have a great holiday. I'll miss you."
谢谢
Thank you.
请读下5月16日的打印件
And the transcript of 16 May, please.
"我知道你♥爸♥爸会后悔打你的
"I know your dad will be sorry for hitting you.
随时可以找我谈心"
You can talk to me any time."
你有什么证据证明
What evidence do you have to prove
打这些电♥话♥和发短♥信♥时
that Mr Miller was using his phone
是米勒先生在使用手♥机♥
at the time the calls and messages were sent?
电♥话♥和短♥信♥都发自他的私人号♥码
They were sent from his private number.
可能是别人捡到后用他的手♥机♥发的
Someone else could have picked up the phone and used it.
我们相信是米勒先生
We believe it was Mr Miller.
你们相信 而不是能证明
You believe rather than you are able to prove?
追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的记录说明
Phone mast track records have placed
手♥机♥在米勒先生家
the phone at Mr Miller's house.
用来登录电子邮件账户
The computer with the email account
与丹尼联♥系♥的电脑
used to correspond with Danny,
是私人电脑吗
was that a private computer?
是米勒先生的家用电脑
It was Mr Miller's home computer.
是家庭公用的 对吧
It was the family computer, wasn't it?
-是的 -设密♥码♥了吗
- Yes. - Was it password protected?
没有 不过我们相信
No, but we believe that
电脑主要是米勒先生在用
Mr Miller was the main user of the computer.
但不是唯一的使用者
But not the sole user
因为这是家庭公用的电脑
because it was the family computer.
凡是住在或去过那所房♥子的人都可以用
Accessible to anyone who lived in or visited the house.
我强烈怀疑婴儿也会用
Well, I doubt the baby used it.
请不要语含讽刺 哈迪探长
I'm not keen on sarcasm, DI Hardy.
-请陈述事实 -是 法官大人
- Stick to the facts, please. - Course, My Lady.
米勒先生的妻子 艾莉·米勒警长
Mr Miller's wife, DS Ellie Miller,
一名查案警官 在电脑被查封前
an investigating officer, also had access to the computer
也可以使用那台电脑 对吗
long before it was seized, didn't she?
-对 不过 -所以住在房♥子里的任何人
- Yes, but... - So anyone living in that house
包括米勒先生的妻子
including Mr Miller's wife,
即你的同事
your colleague,
直到米勒先生被逮捕前
would have been able to use the computer
都可以使用电脑 是或不是
right up until the time of Mr Miller's arrest. Yes or no?
是
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些出庭律师 哪来的
Those barristers, who are they?
从没干过正经事
They've never done anything of worth.
只会站在那恶意中伤
They just stand there sniping.
-怎么了 -整个制度都烂透了
- What's been going on in there? - The whole system stinks.
所以阿什沃斯这种人才能脱罪
This is how people like Ashworth get let off
而正直的人被扣上屎盆子
while decent people get treat like shit aspersions cast on them.
谁被扣屎盆子了 告诉我
Aspersions about who? Tell me.
我不能 除非你作完证
I can't. Not till you've given evidence.
闭嘴 你让我开始紧张了
Shut up, then. You're making me nervous.
你现在得成为克莱尔最好的朋友
Right, listen. I need you to be Claire's best friend right now.
否则阿什沃斯就会策反她 让她言听计从
Otherwise Ashworth will work his way back in and screw she up.
你去查查看到底是谁主动联♥系♥谁
Find out is he contacting her or she contacting him.
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
鲍勃 你怎么在这儿
Bob. What are you doing here?
没听说他们要你出庭
I didn't know they called you in.
我不是为了这起案子
I'm not here for that.
有一项针对你的指控 长官
There's been an allegation made against you, Sir.
李·阿什沃斯指控你骚扰
For harassment, from a Lee Ashworth.
说你监禁 非法监听并对他进行人身攻击
Said you imprisoned, illegally recorded and physically attacked him.
你得跟我走一趟
You need to come with me.
不敢相信你逼我这么做
I can't believe you are making me do this.
要不在这谈 要不去内务部
It's this or Internal Affairs.
现在谁都不好过
It's a fraught time for everyone at the moment.
看看我们能不能把这事私了
See if we can work this one out.
他把我带进一所房♥子 偷偷录像
He took me to a house, recorded me in private,
我离开后 跟踪并袭击了我
then when I left tracked me down and attacked me.
-是你袭击了我 -看到没 他就这样
- You attacked me. - See? This is what he's like.
你有什么想说的吗
What have you got to say for yourself?
我最近压力很大
I'm under a lot of pressure currently.
因为庭审的案子
With the court case.
我不该那么做
I should not have done what I did.
好吧
Ok.
说对不起
Say sorry.
什么
What?
说 对不起
Say...sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说什么
What's that?
对不起 我为所有的判断错误道歉
I'm sorry. I apologise for any error of judgement.
好了 这事到此为止
Right, so we'll say no more about this.
-坐车吗 -我走回去
- Are you coming? - I'm gonna walk.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我知道我们搞砸了
I know we messed up
不过你怎么一边说需要保护
but how can you say you need protecting
一边却跟他跑了
and then run off with him?
我知道
I know.
我应该坚强点 对不起
I should have been stronger. I'm sorry.
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
这几天都坐在法庭外
I've been sat around court these last few days
不知道会不会传我作证
not knowing if they are gonna call me.
我保姆同意今晚来照顾弗雷德
I got my childminder to agree to have Fred for the night.
最近咱俩可是一见如故
Got a bit of a crush on each other at the moment.
我想去喝个不醉不归 你觉得呢
I thought I just want to get hammered. What do you think?
你好 小姑娘
我带了些精致点的饼干 你这儿花真多
I brought slightly posh biscuits. You get loads of flowers.
看看她
Oh, look at her.
真漂亮
She's beautiful.
-要来杯啤酒吗 伙计 -不用了谢谢
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表