剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
别纠结那工作的事了
Get over the bloody job!
你看不出来你有多蠢吗 你在想什么
Do you not see how stupid you're being? What are you thinking?
-我有个计划 -只是计划很糟糕
- I've got a plan. - Yeah, well, it's shit!
我能解决桑德布鲁克案
I can solve Sandbrook.
克莱尔就是关键
Claire's the key.
要是李·阿什沃斯来找她呢
What if Lee Ashworth comes looking for her?
-我就是想让他来 -这就是你的计划啊
- I want him to. - That's your plan?
你再多留一会 了解一下克莱尔
Just stay a bit longer, get to know Claire.
吃个晚饭 一起喝几杯
Have dinner, have some drinks,
-你晚上还可以住这儿 -闺蜜夜话吗
- you can all stay the night. - Oh, have a sleepover!
她需要你这样的人
She needs someone like you
反正你最近也没什么朋友陪
and you're not exactly overloaded for friends right now.
-多谢 -甚至还有房♥间能给...
- Thanks a lot! - There's even room here for...
-弗雷德 -弗雷德 求你 米勒
- Fred! - Fred. Please, Miller.
拜托了 我需要知道桑德布鲁克案中我是对的
Please, listen, I need to know I got Sandbrook right in the end.
我一个人做不来
I can't do it on my own.
-米勒先生 -叫我乔
- So, Mr. Miller... - Joe.
感谢你的到来 我有很多话要说
Thanks for coming. There's a lot I need to tell you.
不 你需要闭嘴
No. What you need to do is shut up.
什么
Sorry?
我在看这些审讯记录
I'm looking at these transcripts
以及对你的采访 你已经说得太多了
and your interview and you've done far too much talking already.
作为你的新辩护律师 我的建议是
As your new counsel, my advice is:
别跟任何人说话
don't talk to anyone,
别讨论案件相关的事 对此事绝口不提
don't discuss the case, keep your mouth shut.
懂了吗
Understand?
这句你可以回答
You can open your mouth to say yes.
懂了
Yes.
我的下半辈子不能在监狱中度过
I can't spend the rest of my life in prison,
不能被人当作儿童杀手
not as a child killer.
你要向我保证能让我被判无罪
I need you to promise me you can get me out of this.
我要是没把握的话也不会来了
I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could.
我们先来问几个问题 把事情理清楚
Now, a few questions to start us off, get things straight.
哈迪探长逮捕你时 只有他一个人吗
When you were arrested by DI Hardy, was he alone?
他有没有和别的警官一起
Did he have other officers with him?
-他一个人 -他怎么拘捕你的
- He was alone. - And how did he take you into custody?
-他叫了辆车 -你们就一起等车吗
- He called for a car. - And you waited for the car?
只有你们俩吗 那你和他说过话吗
Just you and him? Did you talk to him then?
说过
Yes.
-那段对话录音了吗 -没有
- Did he record the conversation? - No.
你的妻子和哈迪探长一起工作
Now, your wife worked alongside DI Hardy.
你在私人场合见过他吗
Had you met him outside of work?
他来家里吃过晚餐
He'd been round for dinner.
-要我再打吗 -我来 你先吃吧
- Shall I try him again? - I'll do it. You start.
贝丝来电
我们在吃饭 我以为你会回来
We're eating. I thought you said you'd be back.
希望一切都好 给我回电
Hope everything's all right. Let me know.
他肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine.
他现在不喜欢待在家里吗
What, does he not like being at home now?
他跟奈杰最近真的很忙
They're really busy, him and Nige.
乔瑟夫·米勒在威赛克斯刑事法庭
Joseph Miller was remanded back into custody
对谋杀11岁的丹尼尔·拉蒂默一案
after pleading not guilty here at Wessex Crown Court
做出无罪辩护后重新被拘禁
to the murder of 11-year-old Daniel Latimer,
丹尼尔的尸体在广教镇多塞特沙滩被发现
whose body was found on the beach at Broadchurch, in Dorset
莎伦·毕夏普皇家大律师
Sharon Bishop, QC,
代表米勒先生
representing Mr Miller,
于今晚重申了她委托人的清白
tonight maintained her client's innocence.'
-不 不要 -米勒先生强烈地否认
- No. No, don't. - Mr Miller vehemently denies
被指控的罪名
the charge against him
莎伦·毕夏普 皇家大律师
乔瑟夫·米勒辩护律师
并期盼着在法庭上为自己辩护
and is looking forward to defending himself in a court of law.
实在是不公平
That's really not fair.
从威赛克斯刑事法庭发来报道
'From here at Wessex Crown Court.
现在我们回到演播厅
Now to the studio.'
他能顶得住压力吗 他往前跑了
Can he handle the pressure? He steps up.
-长驱直入 -这哪能判点球
- Straight down the middle! - That was never a penalty!
你就不该绊倒他
You shouldn't have tripped him up.
长驱直入
Straight down the middle!
是露西姨妈 我该回去了
It's Aunt Lucy. I better get back.
17场我只赢了14场 你跟丹一样厉害
17 games to 14 in my favour. You're just as good as Dan.
-明天继续 -当然了
- Tomorrow, again? - Definitely.
-你确定没人知道这地方 -确定
- You sure no-one has this place? - Yeah.
借我钥匙的女人消失了
The woman who let me borrow her keys just disappeared.
消失是什么意思 她去哪了
What do you mean, disappeared? Where is she?
有一天我回来她就不见了
I came back one day and she was gone.
钥匙还在我这
I've still got the keys.
来见你真的很开心 尽管FIFA输给你了
It's nice, coming to meet you, even if you do win at FIFA.
-谢了 马克 -再见
- Thanks, Mark! - See you.
橱柜里还有条毯子 艾莉
There's extra blankets in the cupboard, Ellie.
-你还好吗 米勒 -不要进来
- You all right in there, Miller? - Don't come in!
我当然不会进来了 我睡沙发
Course I'm not coming in. I'm on the sofa.
-晚安 -好吧 晚安
- Goodnight. - Fine. Night.
克莱尔·阿什沃斯
0807号♥邮箱
南汉普顿
SO83 0KV
你回来我不怪你 真的太美了
Don't blame you for coming back here. It's gorgeous.
谁也永远离不开家乡啊
You never escape your home.
-你还好吗 -问的跟你在乎似的
- How are you? - Like you care!
之所以打电♥话♥给你
Look. The reason I called,
是因为我在调查来龙去脉
I'm after some context.
你知道我在为乔·米勒辩护吗
You know that I'm defending Joe Miller?
我能请你帮个忙吗 不要为他辩护
Can I ask you a favour? Don't.
-为什么 -为什么要呢
- Why? - Why would you want to?
压倒性的法庭证据 承认有罪
Overwhelming forensic evidence, admission of guilt.
-这事让别人去做吧 -乔瑟琳
- Let someone else do it. - Jocelyn.
我已经不在你手下干活很多年了
You haven't been my boss in a very long time.
是 当然了 我...
No. Course not. I... Yeah.
我就该知道 好吧
I should have known. Fine. Fine.
你为什么要操心这事呢
Why are you so bothered, anyway?
-因为公诉方是我 -是啊 没错
- Because I'll be prosecuting. - Yeah, right!
你是认真的
You're serious.
我可不想让我以前的学生难堪
I'd hate to show up a former pupil.
所以你宁愿帮他们也不愿...
So, you'd do it for them but not for...
你确定要这么做吗
Sure you're up to it?
很确定
I'm certain.
那么再会了
See you soon, then.
该死
Bollocks.
好的 谢了 我尽快赶到
OK, thanks. Be there as soon as I can.
-米勒 你得开车载我 -不
- Miller, I need you to drive me. - No,
我昨晚没睡好 多谢你关心 去打车吧
I didn't sleep well, thanks for asking. Get a taxi.
打车来不及了 我得马上到那儿
A taxi'll take too long. I need to be there now.
-开你自己的车 -不行啊
- Get your own car. - I can't.
因为我吃的药 我们能走了吗
Medically. Can we go?
去哪儿
Go where?
我会打给你的 米勒 走吧
I'll call you. Miller, come on!
-一会儿见 -看看你 他的小忠犬
- See you. - Look at you, his little puppy.
弗雷德 你也要去吗 拜拜 快回来
Hey, Fred, you going too? Bye-bye! Come back soon!
-你好 -他有坏消息
- Hi. - He's got bad news.
谁 本 马克 乔瑟琳和本来了
Who has? Oh, hi, Ben. Mark, Jocelyn's here with Ben.
那么你要接我们的案子了
You're taking our case, then?
这次庭审只会对你们提出更多的要求
This trial is only gonna put more demands on you.
我会对你们提出更多的要求
I'll put more demands on you.
我们只想要真♥相♥水落石出
We want the truth to come out.
知道真♥相♥并不等同于
Knowing the truth and getting justice
-声张正义 -这我们明白
- isn't the same thing. - We understand that.
不 你们真的不明白 只有经历过才明白
No, you really don't. Not if you've never been through this.
我要知道关于你们的一切
I'll need to know everything about you,
关于丹尼的一切 关于米勒一家的一切
everything about Danny, everything about the Millers.
不能有丝毫隐瞒
Nothing will stay hidden.
乔·米勒请了棘手的辩护团队
Joe Miller has got a tough defence team.
他们行动迅速 手段卑劣
They'll move fast and fight dirty.
事实上 他们已经开始行动了
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表