剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
她没有请律师 她来找了我
Um, she turned down a solicitor. She came to me,
说她现在想要我们知道实情
said she wanted us to know the truth now.
你们不是吵架了吧
You haven't had a falling out, have you?
帮我个忙 别离开本地
Just do me a favour. Don't leave the area.
我肯定很快就需要跟你谈谈
I'm sure I'll want to talk to you very soon.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
乔是凶手
It was Joe.
不 老天
No! God!
该谈正经的了
Time to stop playing games.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不行
No.
我被判无罪
I've been found innocent!
你得帮我回家
You have to help me come home.
告诉我你是怎么拿到
Tell me how you came to have
皮帕·吉莱斯皮的吊坠的 克莱尔
Pippa Gillespie's pendant, Claire.
你逮捕李了吗
Have you arrested Lee yet?
你就是为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
你给我们吊坠是为了向李示♥威♥吗
You brought us the pendant as a way of sending a message to Lee?
我让你帮我保密
Why did you tell my husband I was pregnant,
但你为什么要告诉我丈夫
or that I'd had an abortion,
我怀孕或堕胎的事
when I told you in confidence?
你那是破坏信任
That's a breach of trust.
你想谈谈信任吗
You wanna talk about trust?
吉莱斯皮夫妇曾经那么信任你
How the Gillespies used to
让你送他们女儿上学
trust you to take their daughter to school?
你在送她上学时都干了些什么
What did you do on those journeys?
你为了李开始调♥教♥她吗
You start grooming her for Lee, wasn't it?
你为什么要强迫我跟你上♥床♥ 亚力克
Why did you force me to have sex with you, Alec?
我们没上过床 克莱尔
We have never had sex, Claire.
那你为什么要强行监禁我 亚历克
Why have you been holding me against my will, Alec?
她说的是真的吗
Is there any truth to this?
当然不是
Of course there bloody isn't!
你让我帮你 因为你害怕你丈夫
You asked me to help you because you were worried
会追着你不放
your husband would come after you.
你对我动手了 亚力克
You hurt me physically, Alec!
我知道你很伤心
I know you were sad
因为你老婆在给别的男人吹♥箫♥
because your wife had another man's cock in her mouth,
但你不该囚禁我
but you shouldn't have me as prisoner,
不该强迫我跟你上♥床♥
you should have forced me to have sex with you!
停止审问 aa
Stop the interview.
别碰 米勒
Don't touch that,Miller.
-我得记下这些控诉 -坐下 米勒
- I have to take down these allegations - Sit down, Miller!
你想继续控诉吗 尽管来啊
You wanna keep going with these allegations? Fill your boots, go on!
我们马上停止审讯 你可以上报指控我会被逮捕
We'll stop now. You can report those offences. I'll be arrested.
你是想这样吗 只要你开口就行
You want that? We can do that. Say the word.
你在这儿不是因为这些 对吧
That's not why you're here, is it?
你在这儿是因为李
You're here because of Lee.
那你到底在想什么
So, what are you thinking?
我们逮捕李 他看到吊坠会害怕
We bring Lee in. He gets a fright, seeing that.
然后 他不会背叛你
And then, instead of betraying you...
你想赌他会意识到
you're banking on him realising
他需要跟你统一战线
that he needs to stay close to you
因为你知道太多
because of what you know.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
我不知道
I don't!
你知道丽莎·纽伯瑞和皮帕·吉莱斯皮发生了什么
You know what happened to Lisa Newbery and Pippa Gillespie.
你错了
You're wrong.
我觉得你知道 我能从你眼睛里看出来
I don't think I am, not when I look in your eyes.
我不怕你 亚力克
I'm not scared of you, Alec.
那也许你该怕我
Yeah, well, you should be.
为什么瑞奇·吉莱斯皮的办公电♥话♥
Why have you got Ricky Gillespie's office number
会在哈迪探长刚给你的手♥机♥里
in the mobile that DI Hardy give you?
你也要来插一脚吗
Oh, you're piping up now, are you?
偷翻了我手♥机♥吗 aa
Had a little peek at my phone?
谢谢你了 伙计
Thank you for that, mate.
你为什么会给皮帕的爸爸打电♥话♥
Why would you be calling Pippa's dad?
风信子是瑞奇寄给你的吗
Did Ricky send you the bluebell?
果然是他
Oh, he did!
为什么瑞奇的办公室墙上有张风信子的画
Why has Ricky got a picture of bluebells on his office wall?
是吗
Has he?
-那晚发生了什么 克莱尔 -不知道
- What happened that night, Claire? - Dunno.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding me!
他不能在这
He can't be here!
他说这是他唯一能去的地方
He said it's the only place he can go.
我是说他不能回镇上
No. I mean he can't come back to this town.
我跟他这么说过了
And I've told him that.
所以你叫我来干什么
So what did you call me for?
因为我需要告诉别人我的打算
Because I need to tell someone else what I'm gonna do.
我们要怎么撑过去
How are we meant to survive this?
我知道我们要做什么 只是不知道该怎么做
I know what we have to do. I just dunno how we do it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
既然法律没给我们伸张正义
The system won't give us justice,
那我们就自己动手
then, we have to do it ourselves.
我要在里面击溃她
I'm gonna break her in there.
听听你说的 你太激动了
Listen to yourself. You're too emotionally wound up!
我吗 也不看看你自己
Me?! You haven't met yourself!
我会不惜一切代价把那两个人送入监狱
I will do whatever it takes to get those two in prison.
别瞎折腾了
Stop fiddling.
有事不对劲
Something is bugging me.
什么事
What?
好极了 在那别动
Oh, perfect. Stay there. OK.
得找人去李和克莱尔家拍张照
I need someone to go to Lee and Claire's and get a photograph.
-找泰斯说去 我有事 -搞什么【可能要调】 aa
- Talk to Tess. I've got to do something. - What?
别这样 到底在哪
Come on! Where is it?
什么在哪 李
Where's what, Lee?
我打电♥话♥给你之前 找人跟踪了你
Before I called you, I had someone following you.
我现在因涉嫌谋杀皮帕·吉莱斯皮 aa
I'm arresting you in connection
和丽莎·纽伯瑞逮捕你
with the murders of Pippa Gillespie and Lisa Newbery.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
马克
Mark...
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul!
不 救命
No! Help!
我当然开心了 我只想回家
Yeah, of course I'm happy. I just wanna go home.
我得挂了
Yeah. I-I've gotta go.
-我带了琴酒 -走开
- I bought gin. - Go away.
我能接受败诉 但这案子很重要
I can take a loss, but this one mattered.
现在整座镇子都知道我输了
Now the whole town knows I failed.
宛如刀割
It hurts.
没错 生活就是这样
Yes. Well, life does.
我可没说过再次出山会一帆风顺
I never said being back in the world would be painless.
我想为他们讨回公道 玛吉 但我没做到
I want to make it right for them, Maggie, and I can't.
不
No.
现在我们谁也做不到
None of us can now.
你觉得他们能挺得住吗
Do you think they'll be strong enough?
这就是你要的吗
This what you after?
速度好快啊
That was quick!
我很优秀嘛
I'm really good.
没错 你看 这个还有那个
Yes! Look. See, there it is. That and that,
那两张收据也说得通了
which also makes sense of these two receipts.
米勒 你太棒了
Miller, that is outstanding!
这是我在旧案子的资料堆里翻到的
So, I found this at the bottom of the old case files.
这是什么
What's it for?
我为周一要做的工作买♥♥材料的存根
A stub for a job I was doing the following Monday.
橡木板
Oak boards.
你周六早晨去买♥♥这些东西
So you bought this Saturday morning,
就这些数量 都买♥♥齐了
the exact amount, everything you needed?
是的 然后我周一完成了那项工作
Yeah. And then I done the job on Monday.
是的 我知道 我查过了
Yeah, I know. I checked.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表