剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
那你会留下来吗
So, you're staying?
不了 我还有事要做
No, I've got things I need to do.
我不想一个人待在这
I don't like being here by myself.
别担心
Stop worrying.
你不知道他有些什么手段
You don't know what he's capable of.
我知道 我都防范着呢
I do. I've got it covered.
这里真热
It's boiling in here!
你竟然把所有暖气都打开了
You've got all the radiators on.
今天天气多好啊
It's the most gorgeous day.
老天
Oh, for Goodness' sake.
闭嘴 你能别烦我吗
Stop it! Leave me alone, will you?
不能
No.
你看看你 只会沉溺于自怨自艾
Look at you, marinating in self pity.
我才没有沉溺于什么
I'm not marinating in anything.
我只是在听书
I'm listening to a book.
你还记得书本吗
You remember books? Hm?
我们中可是有人能一次看300个单词
Some of us can cope with more than 300 words at a time.
你听说拉蒂默家的事了吗
You've heard what's happened? To the Latimers'?
是的
Yes.
-他们还好吧 -当然不好
- Are they all right? - Course they're not.
他们还得经历耻辱的完整法庭审判
They've got to go through the indignity of a full trial.
他在耍什么花样
What's he playing at?
我不知道 但那家人需要帮助
I don't know but the family need help.
这是他们的出庭律师 一位年轻人
That's their barrister. Young chap.
本·海伍德
律师
-不行 -我话还没说...
- No. -I haven't even said what I want to say...
我说了不行 你走吧
I said no. Go away.
他们担心皇家检控署会随便找个人塞给他们
They're worried the CPS will fob them off with just anyone.
他们担心是对的 但与我无关
They're right to be worried but it's not my problem.
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
别说了 玛吉
Don't, Maggie.
我知道你准备对我长篇大论
I'm sure you've prepared a barnstorming little speech
但是你毕竟年纪大了 省省力气吧
but you're getting on, save your energy.
乔瑟琳 你认识他们
Jocelyn, you know them.
萍水之交而已
Barely.
你不知道这对我们来说意味着什么
You know what it means to all of us.
不能让他逍遥法外
He can't get away with it.
少跟我打感情牌
Spare me the sentimental populism.
我在你文章里见得够多了
I get enough of that from your rag.
求你了
Please!
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
我们会找很多人协助你
We'd find you a team to help.
你不能视而不见 拉蒂默家需要你
You can't just sit here. The Latimers need you.
你说得再好也没用 我就是不去
Enough violins now. The answer is no.
不用拉窗帘了
Don't bother to close the curtains
还有 我准备换个藏钥匙的地方
and I'm moving the key.
你♥爸♥这里攒了这么多文件
Your dad has let all this paperwork stack up.
我却没法集中精力工作
I can't concentrate.
我脑子里全是乔·米勒
All I keep thinking of is Joe Miller.
-案子本该结了的 -我知道
- It should be over - I know.
但我们都答应过对方 不让他影响我们
But we all promised each other we don't let him get to us.
好了 要怎么做
Right. What needs doing?
把你的小肉肚移开 让我试试
Get your fat belly out the way and let me help.
我知道 你看我 克洛伊
Oh, I know. Look at me, Chloe.
我肚子现在好大 真希望宝宝能快点出生
I am so bloody big. I wish it would just come.
他像我们一样 都很固执
It's stubborn like the rest of us.
这个孩子
This one...
替代不了丹尼
It won't replace Danny.
我知道
Yeah. I know that.
奈杰 怎么了
Nige, you all right?
亲爱的 马克和你在一起吗
Hi, lovely, is Mark with you?
他不是跟你在一起吗
He's with you, isn't he?
对 那肯定是来迟了
Right, yeah, must be running late then.
他几小时前就走了 你没见到他吗
He left hours ago. You not seen him?
没见到 他可能在忙工作
Well, no, most likely he's working on a job
我给忘了
that I've forgotten about.
我打他手♥机♥试试
Let me try him on his mobile.
不用了 我打过了 你别担心
No, erm... I've already given that a go so don't worry.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
手♥机♥
这里是马克·拉蒂默 请在哔声后留言
You've reached Mark Latimer. Leave a message after the beep.
三天前
Three days ago?
李·阿什沃斯三天前就回英国了
Lee Ashworth enters the country three days ago
而你现在才告诉我
and you're telling me now?
你有没有... 要你有什么用 克雷格
Have you any... What is the point of you, Craig?
该死
God's sake!
南威赛克斯
国民保健服务信托会
是的 抱歉 我两分钟后到
Yeah, sorry, I'm two minutes away.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
来回路上一共花了六小时
Three hours there, three hours back,
忙活一整天
working all the way,
在至今为止住过的最烂的经济酒店通宵研究
late night studying in the worst budget hotel yet,
然后那小子在申辩时居然改口辩称自己无罪
and then, this bloke changes his plea to not guilty, in the dock.
我们需要牛奶吗
Do we need milk?
-旧的不去新的不来 -你真在整理啊
- Out with the old. - Are you actually tidying?
你看了就知道 茶包到底在哪里
You'll know. Where in God's name are the teabags?
书♥记♥官辞职两天后就喝完了
Ran out two days after our clerk resigned.
他不是辞职 是我炒了他
He didn't resign, I fired him.
莎伦 他给我转发了他的辞职信
Sharon, he cc'd me into his resignation email.
你明知道我们没茶包了
So, you knew about the teabags
来上班时也没记得买♥♥吗
and you still came back without any?
我是你的初级出庭律师 又不是给你打杂的
I'm your junior, not your office girl.
那起多塞特谋杀案
That Dorset murder.
去年夏天在沙滩上发现的小男孩
Boy on the beach last summer.
那家伙在庭上突然翻供了 需要请皇家大律师
That's the bloke who changed his plea in the dock. Needs a QC.
-没兴趣 -看看资料
- Nah, not interested. - Read the file.
-伦敦吗 -西部
- London? - West Country.
-西部 -会很有影响力的
- West Country? - It'll have profile.
我不需要
I don't want profile.
-你就看一下 -不想看
- Just look at it. - Don't want to.
我们的书♥记♥官辞职了 还有什么别的案子
Our clerk resigned. What other cases have we got?
我们在等待合适的案子
We're waiting for the right thing.
这个就合适
This is the right thing.
我在来的火车上看了一遍
I looked through the file on the way up on the train.
-这案子有矛盾 -哪种矛盾
- There are discrepancies. - What sort of discrepancies?
你爱的那种
Your sort.
我在文件里标出来了 你看看
I marked them in the file. If you look at that...
这里的程序和这里的第二段
the procedure around that and the second paragraph of that...
起诉方很站不住脚
Prosecution looks shaky.
你要是来为这个案子辩护 就是昭告世人
If you defend this, then it shows people
那件事对你没造成什么影响 你懂的
that nothing's been affected by, you know...
不 我不懂
No, I don't know.
我去买♥♥茶包
I'll get tea bags.
-我感觉怎样 -对乔
- How do I feel? - About Joe.
你是想问我是不是还幻想着
Do you mean, do I still fantasise
拿个锤子把他锤死吗
about beating him with a hammer until he's dead?
我是不是在烤面包的时候还在想这些
And do I still daydream about that while I'm making toast?
想着该砸他脑子多少次
And thinking how often I'd hit him
然后再把锤子上的脑浆和鲜血擦干净
before wiping the blood and the brains off the hammer...
还有我是否担心这些想法♥会♥把我变成他那种人
Then do I worry if those thoughts make me the same as him?
没以前那么频繁了
Not as often, no.
上庭之后呢
And after being in court?
我一开始都还好
I was doing all right, you know.
我在压制怒火 克制自己
I was pressing it down, burying it...
因为过去这几个月我一直在教自己这么做
Cos I taught myself to do that, these past few months,
这样我才能活下去 然后在法庭上
so I could survive and then in the court...
看到他
seeing him and...
结果他选择
him choosing to...
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表