剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
我已就位 在门外
I'm in position. Outside.
我要检查一下
I need to check.
你确定她很安全吗
Are you sure she's safe?
-当然 我全录下来了 -怎么可能
- Of course. I'm recording everything. - What? How?
-摄像头 -你在我房♥子里装监视器吗
- Cameras. - You're bugging my house?
这合法吗 你可以早点告诉我的
Is that even legal? You could have told me.
我这不是告诉你了吗
I'm telling you now.
我不会让他们单独在一起的
I'm not leaving them alone, am I?
艾莉
Ellie.
-我的天 -你知道今天庭上发生了什么吗
- Oh, God. - Do you know what happened in court today?
贝丝 对不起
Beth, I'm sorry.
就因为你 他的供述被排除了
His whole confession gone because of you.
米勒 怎么回事
Miller, what's going on?
你这是干什么 你觉得你能就这么搬回来吗
So what is this? You think you can move back?
像个没事人一样经过我家吗
Walk past my window like nothing's happened?
不 听着
No. Listen.
你就是这么对乔的吗
Is this what you did to Joe?
贝丝 求你不要推我
Beth, please, don't push me.
为什么 我推得很开心呢
Why not? I'm enjoying it.
我待会还想打你呢
I'll do more than push you in a minute.
贝丝 现在不是时候
Beth, this isn't the time.
-求你不要这样做 -你知道
- Please, don't do this. - You knew
如果你打他 把他打伤了
that if you beat him up, kick the shit out of him...
米勒 能听到吗
Miller, did you hear me?
-他就有机会脱罪 -天呐 不是的
- It would give him a chance to get off in court. - God, no.
就因为你 他能逃脱制裁
He walk because of you.
他不会逍遥法外的 我们都知道他有罪
He's not gonna walk. He's guilty. We all know it.
该死
Oh! Oh, shit.
克莱尔
Claire!
-贝丝 你的羊水 -瞧瞧你做了什么
- Oh, Beth, your waters. - See what you've done.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Shit. Shit!
你能离我远点吗
Will you get away from me?!
他在哪
Where is he?
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表