剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
这么说克莱尔·雷普利也跟你在一起
So Claire Ripley's down there with you, too?
她的说法变了
She's changed her story.
-给她录过口供吗 -我们当时只是在聊天
- Has she made a statement? - We were just talking.
-她愿意录口供吗 -我没问她
- Would she give a statement? - I haven't asked her.
我只需要几个警♥察♥ 监视一下
Couple of officers, that's all I need. Some surveillance...
亚力克 你都已经不在职了
Alec, you're not even on active duty!
除非我们有真实可靠的新线索
Unless we have a genuinely significant new lead,
否则不可能...
there's just no appetite to...
-至少跟你的上级说一下 -你到底怎么回事
- At least talk to your superiors. - What is the matter with you?
这案子对我们影响这么大
How can you imagine I'd want to go back to it
我怎么可能愿意重新调查
after what it did to us?
-天哪 你是他老婆 -他没告诉你吗
- Oh, God, you're his wife. - He didn't tell you?
他当然不会说 我有什么好意外的
Of course he didn't. Why am I even surprised?
他说我们要见能重启这桩案子的警官
He said we were meeting the officer who could reopen the case.
是的 我能 但我不会那么做
Yeah, I could, but I'm not going to.
一个女孩的尸体仍未找到 凶手逍遥法外
A girl's body is still missing. A killer's walking free.
还没能给那几个家庭一个说法
There's families who don't have closure
你为什么不想重启案子
and you won't reopen it because of what?
因为警局内部的斗争 还是个人原因
Internal politics? Or... or personal inconvenience?
别站在道德制高点来压我
Don't take the moral high ground with me.
我站在道德制高点
Me take the moral high ground?
你都在道德制高点上生根了
You built a bloody house there!
我每个月都去见那几家的人
I see the families every month.
写信 打电♥话♥ 登门 因为我没有逃避
I write and phone and visit. Because I didn't run!
我别无选择 没人支持我
I had no choice. No-one stood up for me.
或许你应该多交几个朋友
Maybe you should've made more friends.
像你和戴夫那样
Like you and Dave.
好吧 我要走了
Right, I'm gonna leave.
晚饭别迟到了 戴西很想见你
Don't be late for dinner. Daisy's looking forward to it.
很高兴见到你 祝你们的庭审顺利
Nice to meet you. Good luck with the trial.
你真够可以
Unbelievable.
我的想法是 办一个慈善团体
What I thought was, a charity
帮助孩子们顺利过渡到中学
to help kids make that transition to secondary school.
他们虽然到了上中学的年龄
That time when they're growing up,
但内心里还是个孩子
but really are still kids inside.
那时候他们正开始有秘密
That age when they start keeping secrets.
我们可以创建小组 办网站 开热♥线♥
We could create packs, do a website and set up a phone line.
想法很好 不过已经有人这么做了
That's great, but there are places that already do it.
贝丝 在现在的经济环境下想要拉赞助
Look, Beth, to get funding for anything, in this climate,
你需要想一个独树一帜的主题
you need a unique proposition.
很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, petal.
我不会放弃的
Oh, I'm not gonna stop.
一定要办一个以丹尼命名的慈善团体
There's gonna be a charity in Danny's name.
我们三个来之前聊过
Well, the three of us were talking before we got here
有一个小组
and... there's a small group.
是新成立的 但他们的工作很艰巨
They're new, but they do the most challenging work.
什么工作
What sort of work?
他们跟已知的性犯罪者打交道
They work with known sex offenders.
那些针对儿童的性犯罪者
Those who've targeted children.
为这些罪犯提供帮助 让他们不再犯罪
They provide support, to stop offenders reoffending.
彻底恢复正常
Rehabilitate for the long term.
丹尼在世上留给我们的念想
So Danny's legacy
就是帮助这些害死了他的人吗
would be helping the sort of man who murdered him?
你要是想让孩子们不受伤害
If you want to prevent children being targeted,
你可以阻止那些伤害他们的人
you stop the people targeting them.
这才是需要出力的地方
This is where the help's needed,
因为人们都由于恐惧不敢伸出援手
because this is where most people are too afraid to go.
但你不同 贝丝 你很勇敢
But you're different, Beth. You're brave.
我不勇敢
I'm not.
我做不到 我没那么宽宏大量
I can't do that. I'm not that forgiving.
-你怎么才来 -我能来你就该庆幸了
- You took your time! - You're lucky I'm here at all.
-最近还好吗 -你问我好不好
- How've you been? - How've I been?
你逗我呢吧 你害我进了监狱
Are you kidding me? I was in a cell because of you.
你头也不回地走了
You just left!
我要死了
I'm dying.
什么
What?
我得了癌症 医生说我还剩九个月
Got cancer. They've given me nine months.
肺癌晚期
My lungs are done in.
不可能 你在撒谎
No.... no, you're lying.
-算你狠 -你说的话我一个字都不信
- Nice. - I don't believe a single word that comes out your mouth.
我们都被牵扯进那孩子的命案
We got tangled up in that boy's death.
我们没必要继续这样下去
We don't have to carry on like that.
我们之间的恩怨可以一笔勾销
We can make peace, you and me.
为什么
Why?
因为我们是一家人
Because you don't turn on your family!
我不是你的家人
I ain't your family.
除了鸡肉还有别的吗
Have you got anything that isn't chicken?
-还有五香豆汉堡 -还是算了
- There's spicy bean burger. - Oh, God, no.
沙拉呢
Or a salad?
爸 这里是鸡排店
Dad, it's a chicken joint.
-但我不喜欢鸡肉 -你看吧
- I just don't really fancy it. - See?
-怎么了 -妈妈说过你会特别挑剔
- What? - Mum said you'd be fussy.
我才没有
I'm not!
我要跟她们一样的 谢谢
Erm, just bring me what they're having, thanks.
-学校怎么样 -屎一样
- So, how's school? - Pretty shit.
-现在都开始用这种词了吗 -别看我
- Oh, we use words like that now, do we? - Don't look at me!
我为这事都教育她一年半了
I've been fighting this for the past 18 months.
爸 "屎"不是粗话
Dad, "Shit" is not swearing.
-是粗话 -谢谢 你听到了吧
- Erm, it is! - Ah, thank you. See?
根本不是 你看你们俩
No, it's not! Look at you both.
什么都不懂 我去点喝的
You have no idea. I'm gonna get my drink.
老天 她长大了
Oh, God, she's older, isn't she?
不光在年龄上 还有她的举止和穿着
Not just in days, but her manner and the way she dresses...
-她不是个小姑娘了 -是啊
- She's not a little girl any more. - Yeah...
-我错过了她的成长 -是啊
- I missed her change. - Yes, you did.
-放弃那案子吧 亚历克 -你明知我做不到
- Let the case go, Alec. - You know I can't do that.
你骂过他了吗 还是让我来骂
Have you given him the bollocking, or shall I?
瑞奇
Ricky.
是你告诉他我在这的
Did you tell him I was here?
先前瑞奇打电♥话♥给我
Ricky called me earlier to
投诉你骚扰 还有...
lodge a complaint of harassment against you and...
别再去找凯特 她很脆弱
You leave Cate alone. She's too fragile.
我们都想知道真♥相♥
We all want the truth.
我们已经知道了真♥相♥ 却被你搅黄了
We had the truth and you screwed it up for us.
你就是个失败者 永远办不成正事
You're a failure! You can never put it right.
出什么事了
What's going on?
这是你女儿吗
Is this your girl?
-你多大了 姑娘 -十五岁
- How old are you, sweetheart? - 15.
我有个女儿跟你一样大
I had a girl like you.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered...
多亏了你父亲 凶手仍然逍遥法外
Thanks to your dad, a man's still free.
够了
All right.
这次你离开以后 就别回来了
When you go this time, you stay gone.
这里不欢迎你
There's nothing for you here.
我开了一晚上的车 你一句话都没说
I've just driven through the night and you've not said a word.
-在烦恼什么 -瑞奇·吉莱斯皮
- What's bothering you? - Ricky Gillespie.
为什么一位父亲不希望
Why would a father not want an investigation to restart
重新调查他女儿的死因
into the death of his own daughter?
说不定李·阿什沃斯不是凶手
What if Lee Ashworth didn't do it?
说不定他一直都在说实话
What if he's been telling the truth?
说不定我一直都是错的
What if I've been wrong?
我的天 我本打算告诉你的
Oh, my God, I meant to tell you.
克莱尔和我出去喝酒的时候
When Claire and I went out drinking,
-我查了你给她的那部手♥机♥ -然后呢
- I checked her phone, the one you gave her. - Yeah?
首先 网络搜索记录全是
Well, firstly, all the Internet searches
关于"谋杀犯李·阿什沃斯" 有点奇怪
are about Lee: "Lee Ashworth killer". Bit odd.
-然后呢 -通讯录里只有两个号♥码
- Second? - And she only had two numbers in her phone.
一个是你的 另一个我没见过
First one was yours. The other I didn't recognise.
我记到我手♥机♥里了 等我找给你
Oh, I've put it in my phone, hang on.
没人接
No, it's just ringing out.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表