剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Says he was in bed, next to his wife.
但妻子无法证实 因为她吃了安♥眠♥药♥
But she can't corroborate, because she took a sleeping pill.
她也不能说丈夫不在
She can't say he wasn't there.
你和我去问问他 看他表现如何
Let's try him out, you and me, see how he does.
我们还需要另一个凶手
Oh, we also need an alternate killer.
你想要谁 谁最有可能
Who do you fancy? Some juicy possibilities!
艾比 你知道你在说什么吗
Abby, do you ever listen to yourself?
怎么了
What?
你说的可是关系到别人的一辈子
These are people's lives you're talking about.
-带点感情 -当然
- Have some sensitivity. - Of course.
绝对的
Absolutely.
虽然这么说 我们确实需要一个可信的凶手
But, due respect, we do need a credible alternative.
你觉得谁最合适
Who do you think's best placed?
我认为这相当明显
I'd have thought that was pretty obvious.
我记得弗雷德这么大时
I remember, when Fred was this small,
总是用手抓住我拇指
he used to grip my thumb in his hand.
汤姆 伙计 我得和你谈谈
Yeah, Tom, mate, I think we need to have a chat.
我不能继续来这儿见你了 伙计
I er... I can't go on meeting you here, mate.
-为什么不行 -有了孩子 我
- Why not? - Well, with the baby, I just...
我没那么多时间
you know, I don't have the same amount of time.
我现在生活的重心都是她了
I need to think about her now, don't I?
也许我们可以少见几次
Maybe we could just meet less often?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
别人会乱想 明白吗
And people will start getting the wrong idea, you know?
我之前考虑不周全
I haven't really been thinking straight.
-我很抱歉 -就这样了 对吗
- I'm sorry. - So that's it, then?
你要离开我了
You're just gonna leave me?
就像我爸 像我妈
Like my dad, like... like my mum?
你妈妈没离开你 她没离开
Your mum hasn't left you. She's not left.
你应该和她谈谈
You should talk to her.
你走
Go.
-我很抱歉 -给我走 快点
- I'm sorry... - Just go, OK?
你爱吃千层面吗
Do you like lasagne?
很久没人给我做过饭了 谢谢
It's a long time since somebody cooked for me. Well, thank you.
你觉得我们情况怎么样
How do you think we're doing?
我们提起的诉讼很有力
We've put in a strong case.
坚持住 贝丝
Hold your nerve, Beth.
我们会赢的 对吧
We are gonna win, aren't we?
当然会赢
Of course we are.
什么让你改主意了
What made you change your mind?
为什么你接了这案子
Why did you take the case?
乔·米勒找了只罗威那给他辩护
Joe Miller found himself a Rottweiler to defend him.
[罗威那 大型狗品种 经常用来作为警卫犬]
她知道怎么利用司法系统
She knows how to play the system.
你的丹尼
And your Danny...
过去给我送报纸
he used to deliver my newspaper.
这里归他送啊
This was on his round?
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
得有人为他说话
Someone has to speak for him.
丹尼尔·拉蒂默遇害当晚
Where were you on the night
你在哪里 米勒先生
that Daniel Latimer was murdered, Mr Miller?
我在家里睡觉 和我老婆一起
I was at home in bed with my wife.
前一天早上
Did you have any contact
你是否和丹尼尔·拉蒂默有任何联♥系♥
with Daniel Latimer the previous morning?
没有
No.
你度假回来
Did you send him a text message
-是否给他发过短♥信♥ -没有
- when you returned from holiday? - No.
我们有你的通讯记录 上面显示
We have your phone records which show
你的手♥机♥给他发了短♥信♥
that a text message was sent from your phone.
不是我发的
Not by me.
-那是谁 -我不知道 我老婆吧
- Then who? - I don't know. My wife.
那为什么在发短♥信♥的手♥机♥上
Then why were your DNA and prints
找到了你的DNA和指纹
found on the phone used to send the text message?
我不知道
I don't know.
当晚你怎么去小屋的 米勒先生
How did you get to the hut that night, Mr Miller?
我没去过小屋
I didn't go to the hut.
-你用什么清洁了小屋 -我没清洁小屋
- What product did you use to clean the hut? - I didn't clean the hut.
为什么你把丹尼的尸体从犯罪现场搬走
Why did you decide to move Danny's body from the murder scene,
-米勒先生 -我没
- Mr Miller? - I wasn't...
我根本没搬过尸体
I didn't move it at all.
我好几天没见过他了 是好几周
I hadn't seen him for days, weeks...
-是几天还是几周 -几周
- Is it days or is it weeks? - Weeks.
我们去度假了 三个星期
We were on holiday. Three weeks.
那晚之前你见过丹尼多少次
How many times did you meet Danny before that night?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没约过他 从没 从没在那见过面
I didn't meet him. We never met. We never met there.
他只是我朋友的儿子
He was just a friend of my son's.
他的表现太糟了 我们不能让他上证人席
OK. He's a disaster. We can't put him in the box.
我们需要很多品行证人和专家
We're gonna need a parade of character witnesses and experts,
每人说得简明扼要 照我们要求去说
each one short, sharp, fully briefed.
我们不能证明他无罪
We can't prove his innocence,
只能质疑他有罪这个论点
so we discredit the idea of his guilt.
该死 莎伦 绝对是他做的
Shit, Sharon, he totally did it.
别这样
Don't.
我不想再听到你这么说
I don't ever want to hear you speak like that.
我们不能确定
We don't know for sure.
我们要给他辩护
He gets his defence.
知道了 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
看看我们 真像《末路狂花》[美国电影]
Look at us, Thelma and Louise
你跟苏珊·萨兰登[美国演员]演的那角色一样
You can be Susan Sarandon.
别玩收音机了
Leave the radio alone!
要是没有喜欢听的频道 就关了吧
If you can't find anything you like, just turn it off.
好了 要是我们不听音乐
Right, so if we're not having music,
你至少能跟我说说你的想法
you can at least tell me your theory.
以你手上掌握的线索来看
With everything you know,
你觉得桑德布鲁克的案子是怎么回事
what do you reckon happened at Sandbrook?
有人进入吉莱斯皮家 绑♥架♥了两个女孩
Someone went into the Gillespie house, abducted both girls.
然后抛尸
Got rid of the bodies.
为什么怀疑李·阿什沃斯
Why Lee Ashworth?
瑞奇·吉莱斯皮和凯特·吉莱斯皮说
Ricky and Cate Gillespie said
皮帕总喜欢去隔壁找李
Pippa always used to like going next door to see Lee.
要是阿什沃斯去过他们家
If Ashworth was in their house,
现场取证就能看出来
there must've been forensics.
是的 到处都是阿什沃斯的DNA痕迹
Yeah, there were. Ashworth's DNA was all over the place.
在皮帕的枕头上发现了他的一缕头发
A strand of his hair was found on Pippa's pillow.
他是如何辩解的
What was his argument?
他的确去过他们家很多次 但...
That he'd been in the house plenty of times, which is true, but...
他还是没有说明枕头上怎么会有他的头发
he still wouldn't say how the hair got on the pillow.
有一阵子 他说枕头上有他的头发
At one stage, he said it had been put there
是因为有人要陷害他
to frame him.
谁要害他 瑞奇吗 皮帕的爸爸
By who? This... Ricky, Pippa's Dad?
阿什沃斯是这么说的
That's what Ashworth claimed.
但这桩案子 米勒
But this case, Miller,
每当你觉得离真♥相♥越来越近的时候
whenever you think you're getting close,
它却从你身边溜走了
it slips away from you.
所以你才耿耿于怀吗
Is that why it got to you,
因为你无法确定凶手是谁
cos you could never be sure?
是我发现了她 皮帕·吉莱斯皮的尸体
I found her - Pippa Gillespie.
在河里发现的
She was in the river.
水比我想的要深 我快沉了下去
And it were deeper than I thought. I got pulled under.
只能设法挣扎出来并且把她的尸体拉上岸
Just managed to get free and carry her body onto the bank.
她已经在水里泡了三天
She'd been in there maybe three days.
尸体都泡烂了
Water rots the body.
她和我女儿一样大
She was the same age as my daughter.
我仍记得她在我怀里的重量
I can still feel the weight of her,
水顺着她的衣服滴到我身上
water dripping off her clothes all down me.
什么样的人会对一个孩子下此毒手
What sort of a person leaves a child like that?
阿什沃斯先生
Mr. Ashworth!
你叫李 对吗
Lee, right?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是奥利·史蒂文斯 《广教镇回音报》的
Olly Stevens, Broadchurch Echo.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表