剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
你说你就希望如此 现在如愿了
Well, you said that's what you wanted. Now you've got it.
-我是亚力克·哈迪 -我知道
- Alec Hardy. - I know.
我是艾莉 艾莉·米勒
Ellie. Ellie Miller.
请进
Come in.
看看这海景
Look at that view.
我一直很想住在这栋屋子里
I've always envied this house.
你住在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
请过来坐
Please have a seat.
你俩知道
Do both of you understand
法庭如何审理公诉案件吗
how a prosecution case is built in court?
我的职责是
It's my responsibility
证明你丈夫绝对有罪
to prove your husband's guilt beyond doubt.
为达到这个目的 我就要在陪审团面前
And I do this by building a wall of evidence,
一砖一瓦地筑造一面证据墙
in front of the jury, brick by brick.
每一份证据就是一块新砖瓦
Each piece of evidence is a new brick.
筑造完成后 这堵墙则无懈可击
When it's built, the wall is unassailable.
-没错 -有些砖瓦更加重要
- Right. - Some bricks are more important than others.
比如说 基石
Cornerstones, for example.
被告的供认书
A confession by the accused.
绝对至关重要
Absolutely crucial.
你叫我们来所为何事
What did you call us here for?
你在广教镇警局的审讯室里
You assaulted Joe Miller in the Interview Room
袭击了乔·米勒
at Broadchurch Police Station.
而你就站在一边看着
While you stood and watched.
天哪
Oh, God.
我看过监控录像带了 你们到底在搞什么
I have seen the tape. What the hell were you doing?
我当时很生气 没法接受现实
I was upset. I didn't believe what was happening
所以要求见我丈夫一面
and I asked to see my husband.
这可以被理解成警方滥用暴♥力♥ 屈打成招
Police brutality? Extracting a confession through violence?
那天大家都很紧张
It had been a very intense day.
是我判断失误
It was an error of judgement
但我已经尽快把她拉开了
but I had her removed as fast as I could.
我在法庭上该怎么应对
How am I supposed to deal with this in court?
你们知道辩方会怎么利用这一点吗
Do you realise how the defence will use this?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
那你当时怎么没想到会变成这样
But how can you not have realised this was coming?
他供认了 他本来是准备认罪的
Well, he confessed. He was gonna plead guilty.
就因为你踹了他一脚 给了他不认罪的机会
And you giving him a kicking gave him an opportunity not to.
如果他们没有立刻排除这份供认书
If they don't get it excluded straight away,
而且他们很可能这么做
which is a definite possibility,
你就得出庭作证
you have to go on the stand and defend it.
所以你最好开始好好考虑
So you better start thinking
怎么证明那天发生的事是理所应当的
how you're going to justify what happened that day.
因为我们需要这份证供
Because we need this evidence in.
我们不能没有这份供认书
We can't afford to lose this confession.
在我见他之前他就供认了
His confession happened before I even saw him.
根本没有区别
Won't make a blind bit of difference.
辩方只要提出
All the defence need to do
这两件事的关联性
is connect the two events by suggestion.
还没开庭 你就毁了
You have jeopardised my best chance of success
我成功的最佳机会
before we even got going.
你那天为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you stop me that day?
-现在还怪我了 -你为什么让我见他
- Oh, it's my fault now? - Why did you let me see him?
我很同情你
I felt sorry for you.
我没想到你会对他拳脚相向
I didn't expect you to go all bloody Bruce Lee on him.
现在所有人都会知道了
Everyone will find out now.
该死 汤姆也会知道
Shit. Tom will hear about it.
他妈妈在警局揍他爸爸
His mum beating up his dad in a police station.
天呐 我该怎么办
Oh, God. What do I do?
我真想逃离这里 或者移♥民♥躲起来...
I just wanna run away or hide of emigrate or...
我的天
Oh, God.
你今天吃了什么
What have you eaten today?
巧克力棒和苏格兰煮蛋
KitKat and a Scotch egg.
现在认罪还不迟
It's not too late to change your plea.
我做不到
I can't do that.
这样大家就能少受些罪
You can stop a lot of suffering.
马克和贝丝
Mark and Beth...
他们不该经历这场庭审的
They don't need to be put through this trial.
你见过弗雷德吗
Have you seen Fred?
也许你能给他照张相
I thought maybe you could get a picture of him.
带进来给我 他一定长大了很多
Bring it in for me. He must have grown so much, you know.
-这样不好 -那就汤姆的吧
- I don't think that's appropriate. - Well, Tom, then.
你见到他的话 跟他说我每天都很想他
If you see him, tell him I think of him every day.
首先要跟他说我爱他
First thing. Tell him I love him.
还有我很快就能回家了
And that I'll be coming home soon.
我不会这么做的 乔
I'm not gonna do that, Joe.
你不是要帮我的吗
I thought you wanted to help me.
不然你来这里干什么
Why have you come here otherwise?
你到底站在哪一边 保罗
Whose side you on, Paul?
纪念伊丽莎白·罗玻
一位出色的母亲和外婆
-贝丝 -你好 你现在在哪
- Hi, Beth. - Oh, hi. Where are you at the moment?
就在... 外面
Oh, just, uh... out.
好吧 我来给妈妈和丹尼扫墓
Oh, ok. I've come to put flowers on Mum and Danny's graves
想跟你聊聊
and I fancied a chat.
不好意思 我赶不回来
Ah, I'm sorry. I'm a way aways.
这个教友还挺难缠
Tricky parishioner.
那你能尽快抽点时间吗 我很想跟你谈谈
Ok. Can we find time soon? I'd love to talk to you.
好 没问题
Yeah. Definitely.
等我拿到日程表了
Why don't I, uh, give you a call
再给你打电♥话♥吧
when I've got my diary in front of me?
-好的 再见 -再见
- Ok. Bye. - Bye.
纪念丹尼尔·拉蒂默
二次尸检没什么新发现
Second autopsy turned up nothing new.
值得一试 也许能打乱乔瑟琳的阵脚
Oh, well. It was a worth a go. Might have rattled Jocelyn a bit.
我读了刑事调查科的报告
I've been through the statements from the CID team.
也没有新发现
Nothing new there, either.
但我倒是找到了警局的清洁工
But I did track down the station cleaner.
她超爱聊天 知道好多警局八卦
Now, she likes a chat. Very good on office gossip.
-有别人找她谈过吗 -没有
- Anyone else spoken to her? - No.
很好 干得好
Nice. Well done.
不客气
You're very welcome.
供认书你打算怎么处理
What do you want to do about the confession?
看看有没有机会将该证物排除
See if there're grounds to have it excluded.
还不知道 再看吧
I don't know. We'll see.
晚餐吃什么 有什么好去处吗
What shall we do for dinner? Is there anywhere good?
我觉得可能有些冒险
I think it might be a bit of a risk.
就算考虑到他们在乔·米勒被拘留时那样对他
Even with the treatment of Joe Miller in custody.
好像有家泰国餐厅
I think there's a Thai.
那种店一般都还行 即使是在这样的地方
They're usually reliable, even in a place like this.
别想转移话题 我们的策略是什么
Stop trying to change the subject. What's our game plan?
我需要知道我们的策略
I need to know what our strategy is.
策略就是让控方举证
Our strategy is we put the Prosecution to proof.
乔瑟琳会想法用证据筑起堡垒
Jocelyn will try and build a wall of evidence
我们则要找软肋击破
and we smash holes in it.
在那之后 我会见机行动
After that, I'll take a view.
在了解他们有什么本事前
No point making plans
没必要制定计划
till we know what they've got.
我们还要不要想办法排除米勒的供认
Do we try and exclude Miller's confession or don't we?
艾比 别唠叨了 我还在考虑
Abby, stop nagging. I'm still thinking.
-只能住这里吗 -恐怕是的
- Is this really the only place to stay? - Yeah, afraid so.
-你早上有热水用吗 -没有
- Did you have any hot water this morning? - No.
住得舒服吗
How's the stay?
-棒极了 -很舒服
- Brilliant. - Love it.
-太好了 需要什么尽管告诉我 -一定
- Good. Anything you need, just let me know. - Will do.
多谢了
Thanks very much.
你还真是个包子
A fat lot of use you are.
商贸酒店
克莱尔得见见阿什沃斯
Claire needs to meet Ashworth.
我想让他们见面
I wanna put them together.
你不觉得这很冒险吗
And you don't see that as a risk?
当然不 这不是冒险 这是个机会
No. No, it's not a risk, it's an opportunity.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表