剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
- Fred! - Fred with your sister.
我在网上打了会牌
I'd been playing a bit of online poker...
然后我去把窗帘拉上
and then I went to the window to close the curtains.
-那是什么时候 -早上4:47
- What time was this? - 4:47am.
我看了电脑上的时间
I checked it on the computer.
当你去窗边
And what did you see
拉窗帘时 看到了什么
when you went to the window to close the curtains?
街对面有个男人把一包东西扔进了垃圾桶
A man putting a bag into a bin across the street.
你能描述下这人的长相吗
Can you describe the man?
我看到了被告 乔·米勒
I saw the defendant, Joe Miller.
你能肯定这人的身份吗
You're certain of the man's identity?
他是我的姐夫 我能认出他
He's my brother-in-law, I should be able to recognise him.
你对警方的供述中称
Your statement to the police stated
你没法辨认出看到的是谁
that you couldn't identify the person you saw.
不 我跟他们说了
No, I did tell them.
不知道为什么他们没写进去
Not sure why they didn't put it in the statement.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得找到给她录口供的警官
We'll need the officer who took this statement.
从你口供的日期上看 史蒂文斯小姐
Looking at the date of your statement, Miss Stevens,
你在看到你声称为被告的男子57天后
you didn't go to the police until 57 days
才向警方报告此事的
after seeing the man you claim to be the defendant.
案发几周后 我才把这事和丹尼的死联♥系♥起来
I didn't connect it to Danny's death until a few weeks later.
真的吗 即便丹尼的死是镇上谈论的焦点
Really? Despite it being the talk of your town?
即便你的亲姐姐就是调查警官之一
Despite your own sister being one of the investigating officers?
我知道你对命案已经习以为常
I know this is everyday for you,
但我们其他人从没经历过 都会手足无措
but the rest of us haven't lived through this before. It was new.
从你的口供中能看出如下事实
The facts of your evidence are:
事发57天后 你终于报告警方
finally you make a statement,
案发当天你在昏暗的街道上看到了一个人影
57 days after having seen a figure on a dark street,
但你忘了指出你声称看到的人是谁
but you forget to name the man you claim to have seen.
我没忘 是警♥察♥忘记...
I didn't forget, the police didn't put it in the...
而今天 你第一次说看到的是乔·米勒
And today, for the first time, you say it was Joe Miller.
-你是在愚弄法庭吧 -我知道自己看到了什么
- You're having the court on, aren't you? - I know what I saw.
你可能的确看到了一个人
You might have seen a man,
但你看到的并不是被告 对吗
but you didn't see the defendant, did you?
你为什么要改变自己的说辞
Why have you changed your story?
我知道我的姐夫长什么样
I know what my own brother-in-law looks like,
我隔着几千米就能认出他
and I'd know him from miles off.
那天晚上我看到他在外面
I saw him out there that night.
说吧 刚刚表现怎么样
Come on, how was that?
我是不是表现得很精彩 到底怎么样
Did I play a blinder, or what?
我跟你没话说
I can't even talk to you.
开庭实况: 辩护方指责警方未秉公执法
开庭实况: 查案警官米勒警长否认与自己的上级哈迪探长有私情
新举证的坏品行证言处理得怎么样
How are you getting on with that new bad-character evidence?
她是故意的
She's done it deliberately.
新的证人 最后一刻才通知...
New witness, late notice...
我们没有足够的理由反对证人出席
Not enough grounds for us to successfully object.
真狡猾啊
Sneaky move!
要是我没这么生气 我还真会为他们叫好
I'd be impressed if I wasn't so irritated.
-他们声称是刚找到她的 -当然了
- They claim they've only just found her. - Yeah, right.
乔瑟琳喜欢好戏放后头
Jocelyn likes to end big.
给陪审团留下深刻印象
Lodge a point in the mind of the Jury.
米勒先生和我共事了两年
Mr. Miller and I worked for two years together,
从1996年到1998年
between 1996 and 1998.
我们在加迪夫市立医院
We were shift partners
当急救医士时是同一班的搭档
working as paramedics at Cardiff City Hospital.
你能描述下米勒先生是怎样的同事吗
Can you describe Mr. Miller as a colleague?
不怎么说话 总是独来独往
A bit quiet, kept himself to himself.
你们从什么时候开始不一起工作了
When did you stop working together?
1998年11月 烟火节两天之后
It was November 1998, two days after Bonfire Night,
-是我提出的 -你为什么提出这个要求
- And it was at my request. - Why did you request it?
乔说要顺路带我去买♥♥东西
Joe had offered to give me a lift to get some shopping.
超♥市♥的停车场很满
The supermarket car park was really busy.
当时他看到一个空车位
Then he saw a space,
但有个开宝马的家伙从反方向违规逆行
but this bloke in a BMW came in the other way, the wrong way,
抢在他前面停了进去
and got in ahead of him.
-然后被告做了什么 -他冲下车
- What did the defendant do then? - He jumped out the car,
追上那个人 然后一拳砸在他脸上
ran across and punched the guy in the face.
那人倒在车上
The bloke fell back against the car
然后乔开始踢他 下脚很重
and Joe started kicking him, going at him really hard!
你试过阻止他吗
Did you try and stop him?
我意识到发生了什么时就去阻止他
When I realised what was going on, yeah.
但我赶到时 那人已经开始流血了
By the time I got there though, the guy was bleeding.
结果他被打得断了三根肋骨
He ended up with three broken ribs
四个人一起才把乔拉开
and it took four people to pull Joe off him.
以前米勒先生
Had there been any warning signs
有没有表现出过暴♥力♥倾向
that Mr. Miller might have a violent tendency?
没有 他就是突然爆发
Nothing. It came out of nowhere.
谢谢
Thank you.
做急救医士的压力是不是很大
Is it a high-pressure job being a paramedic?
有时候确实
It can be...
但那天我们工作很顺利 还有点空闲时间
but on that day, we had a good run and even had some time off.
你们共事的两年中
How many lives did Mr. Miller save
米勒先生救过多少人
in the two years that you worked together?
-我不知道 -两位 三位
- I don't know. - Two, three?
大概50到60人吧
More like 50 or 60.
那也不能弥补他的所作所为
It doesn't make what he did right, though.
但你那天之前从没见过他有暴♥力♥倾向
But you never saw any sign of this behaviour before that day?
他突然爆发了 我看到了
He blew. I saw him go.
好像有个开关突然启动了
It was like a switch had been flipped in him.
-谢谢 -把我吓得半死
- Thank you. - Scared the life out of me.
-他差点把那人打死 -谢谢
- He nearly killed that guy! - Thank you!
维利·派普 241场比赛229胜
Willie Pep: 241 fights, 229 wins.
报道称
Reportedly claimed
他不用出拳都能把人打趴下
he could win a fight without throwing a single punch.
公诉方陈述结束 法官大人
That concludes the case for the Crown, My Lady.
我会出去一晚 说不定两晚
I'll be away one night, maybe two.
我拜托了警局的鲍勃每天经过这里两次
I've asked Bob from the station to pass by twice a day.
这是他的电♥话♥号♥码
This is his number
你要是有什么不放心的就打给他
you call him if you're worried about anything at all.
你还生我的气呢
You still mad at me?
那艾莉呢 她为什么不能陪我
What about Ellie? Why can't she stay with me?
她要跟我一起去
She's coming with me.
周末约炮之旅吗
Dirty weekend away.
我回来后 咱们再商量接下来怎么办
When I get back, we'll talk about what we do next.
记住 不要接近他
Just remember, don't go near him.
他对你没好处
He's not good for you.
拿着 收好了
Take it. Go on.
把所有门都锁上
Lock all the doors.
-你睡得怎么样 -糟透了
- How did you sleep? - Crap.
因为最后那两名证人心烦
Annoyed about those last two witnesses.
我在庭上的反应不够快
I wasn't quick enough on my feet.
-你干得很好 -不 一点都不好
- You did fine. - No, I didn't.
不过还有很多时间
Still, there's plenty of time left.
现在谈谈策略
Now, strategy.
说到底 他们有什么证据
When it boiled down to it, what did they have?
小屋里取得的法医证据
Forensics from the hut.
病理解剖没有排除被告
Er... pathology which doesn't rule our man out
-也没断定是他做的 -是这样
- or conclusively prove that he did it. - That's right.
乔给丹尼的邮件和电♥话♥
Email and phone trails from Joe to Danny,
丹尼的手♥机♥在乔手上
Danny's phone in Joe's possession...
还有妹妹所谓的目击
and the sister's supposed sighting.
-别跟我提这个 -好吧
- Oh, don't start me off on that! - Right.
所以我们要决定 是否让乔·米勒上证人席
So our big decision is, do we put Joe Miller in the box?
如果不让他上 陪审团会认为他不敢上
Jury will probably read into it if we don't.
但要上就全看他的表现了
But then we're at the mercy of his performance.
加上乔瑟琳 我不想让她审问被告
Plus Jocelyn - I don't want her having a run at him.
他对那晚行踪的说辞有多可靠
How watertight is his account of that night?
他说自己待在床上 就在妻子旁
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表